May/Early June Mommas

Omg the stretching pains round ligament pains I get to about 3 pm and I can hardly move! So uncomfortable

I never felt like this with first or second

Finally had my first taste of true BH last night. They actually woke me up a few times. Whole belly would go tight, last 30ish seconds and relax. Happened a few times in an hour, once at midnight and again at 3am. Def not the same feeling as the other pain and tightening which I clearly this is IU.

Good luck to all the ladies hoping to VBAC :) super exciting!

So, I'm fairly certain baby is transverse right now. :( I can feel hiccups on my left side and distinctive kicks on my right. A little by concerned but there's still time...

Me too :( She sometimes goes oblique with her head jammed into my left pelvis/hip and her bum up at the opposite side by my belly button. I know she can go head down 'cause she was hiccuping in my underwear yesterday :lol: but she only stays that way for a few minutes and spends the rest of the day/week/month transverse. She's been in that position at every scan - I hope she turns in time for labour and stays in the correct position.

Man, our boy is ALL over the place. He never stays in one position for long. At night he spends most of his time transverse, during the day he flips around all day. lol

Oh lord... this is DEF a FTM question... how do you know what position they are in!?!? Still not sure that I have felt hiccups either.

Hi I'm 27 weeks today so just eligible to comment!!!

I'm due on 28th May with my second, and that just happens to be my little boys 3rd birthday!!!!!

I'm having a GIRL!!!!! Yey!!!

All been ok really, can't complain. Still working full time, riding my horse (albeit I had to get a support belt as my muscles are not what they were first time round when I rode to 33 weeks!) and generally rushing about after boy, husband, a million animals and a business!!!

Only 4 weeks and 2 days till I finish for 7 weeks annual leave then mat leave for 12 months!!!! :D

I have minor SPD, heartburn, generally getting a bit more uncomfortable but I do love my bump!!!

:D x

Hey bumptwo, i am due a little girl on 28th may too, and my first daughter is 3 on 12 may!

I envy that you are finishing in four weeks! I have 10.5 to go... X

So I did my 28 week bump pic last night and wrote how many days I have left. 84! OMG! It is really flying by right now!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!!

Hello everyone!
Great thread! I read a bit of it and am taking now a brake to introduce myself.
I am 27 weeks today, due 28th of May and it's a girl :)
So far I have had an easy pregnancy, except for 2 nasty colds.
Since week 26 I do have heartburn, my hips hurt (some times the right one, some times the left one, so I don't get bored) and my back started to hurt two days ago as well.
I am doing prenatal yoga and use an exercise ball as well, to stay strong for the birth.
I am hoping for a natural birth at the hospital (I would love a home birth, but it's my first child and I live abroad, so I didn't want to take too many chances).
The following weeks I will find out if the baby has the same blood group as me (AB-) or if I will need an anti D. I am also in the process of changing midwives, as we moved cities. Another thing I look forward to is the confident birth courses we booked with my husband.

Now back to stalking the rest of you :D

Oh lord... this is DEF a FTM question... how do you know what position they are in!?!? Still not sure that I have felt hiccups either.

That's definitely not a FTM question, don't worry! I can never tell where my baby is, it's just all over the place; all I can tell is if it's high up or low down. Would love to know which part I'm prodding though!

Hello clarikins, bumptwo, scrummy mummy and coco tutu! Hope you're all ok and pregnancy is going well. How lovely that there's lots of girls due on the 28th!

Hello all!! I am 27+6 today due May 22nd with #3! A little girl! I already have a girl and a boy and am just excited to get this part over with!!! Starting to get that heavy, baby has no room feeling.. ( I know it seems early for that ) but her movements aren't as fluid as they once were!!!

Hello all!! I am 27+6 today due May 22nd with #3! A little girl! I already have a girl and a boy and am just excited to get this part over with!!! Starting to get that heavy, baby has no room feeling.. ( I know it seems early for that ) but her movements aren't as fluid as they once were!!!

I feel the same way. I am feeling more big kicks and punches and not as often as I used to when I felt all the little kicks and flutters.

Hello everyone!
Great thread! I read a bit of it and am taking now a brake to introduce myself.
I am 27 weeks today, due 28th of May and it's a girl :)
So far I have had an easy pregnancy, except for 2 nasty colds.
Since week 26 I do have heartburn, my hips hurt (some times the right one, some times the left one, so I don't get bored) and my back started to hurt two days ago as well.
I am doing prenatal yoga and use an exercise ball as well, to stay strong for the birth.
I am hoping for a natural birth at the hospital (I would love a home birth, but it's my first child and I live abroad, so I didn't want to take too many chances).
The following weeks I will find out if the baby has the same blood group as me (AB-) or if I will need an anti D. I am also in the process of changing midwives, as we moved cities. Another thing I look forward to is the confident birth courses we booked with my husband.

Now back to stalking the rest of you :D

Welcome over coco! :)

You can find out the baby's blood type before birth? Over here they only give the injection if needed during pregnancy (like if there's a trauma or bleeding) and after birth if baby is Rh +. I didn't even realise you could find out the blood group in utero!

Oh you moved cities! House moves are always stressful and more so during pregnancy; hope you're doing ok :flower:

Hey everyone,

In the nicest way possible, it's nice to see the reason others had csec was due to failure to progress, that was my reason for one too, so the chnaces for VBAC for me are quite promising. My Consultant has already told me I can try for one, that my chances of a natural birth are 80% only because, they don't know why I failed (hate that word) to progress last time, so there is a chance it could happen again.

I had an options appointment with the midwife too, who went through a birth plan with me, she said that, they can start doing sweeps from 37 weeks, and as long as baby is happy, and i'm ok, I can go up to 1 week over due.

They'll then give me a pessary and break my waters to try and start labour (if nothings happened) and then as a last resort start the oxytocin. I said I want to avoid induction as much as possible, so she went through lots of techniques to get baby in right position before and during labour.

My DD was breech and I had her turned but because of scar tissue I can't have another one, they are likely to scan me at 37 weeks to check this one isn't breech too.

If anyone is interested, she said the likely reason I didn't progress last time was because I was having a was back to back labor and so the head wasn't stimulating the cervix properly and most failure to progress c-section labors are for this reason x x

Thanks for the information brownlie :) and fingers crossed you go onto have a lovely vbac :)
My little girl was poorly with strep b so they said this can slow down labour also!! Good luck :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->