May/Early June Mommas

I think the name nancy must make big characters hhahah she is such a funny kid really full of expression everyone she meets falls in love with her. Neli is my brain box she is very studious and intelligent always got her head in a book.. george is a typical boy angry birds mad atm... I keep wondering what Sonny will be like his little character and how he will fit into the family other than being the baby

have you all started buying little things for baby

I have a Rupert and if this one were a boy he would be Edward! I haven't met anyone else with a Rupert yet and not only that but we chose the same 2nd boy name...

Actually a family friend had a son early January and they names him Rupert:thumbup:

I have a Rupert and if this one were a boy he would be Edward! I haven't met anyone else with a Rupert yet and not only that but we chose the same 2nd boy name...

That's so funny! I think they just go together so well, and they both have a timeless charm. I'm also considering Ezra for a boy, but not too sure how it fits with Rupert.

I think Aoife is a lovely name, and goes well with Rupert. You have great name taste :)

Noodles - I don't know what we're having, but I'm having such a struggle with names this time! The ones I really like are all really popular at the moment, and I don't know whether to just go with it or try and find something else. Have you chosen any names yet?

Misscalais - what a gorgeous bump!

Tuppance I feel exactly the same way. Granted all the popular ones right now have historically had "staying power" so maybe we should just go for it since they are classics. I'm holding out for something else but DH is so anti "different"

I love all of your boy names! I wanted to name a boy Edward but DH shot it down, it's a family name so would have sentimental value to me. My first son's name is William James, and our second will be Michael but unsure of middle name. I'd like to go with Michael Alexander but again DH is a bit wonky on it, might still be able to convince him. :thumbup:

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/30weeks_zps751e7e9e.jpg

30 weeks today! 49 days until term & 70 days until my due date. :D

Lovely bump amour, I think we must have the same due date :).

Tuppance - I still haven't decided whether Rupert and Aoife really go together, we just love them both so I guess they will have to go together, haha. Have you managed to come up with a shortlist of girls names at all?

Can I join you ladies :) officially in third tri tomorrow but thought I'd jump across early! I'm pregnant with baby no 2 and we are having another boy! So so excited to give my son a little brother who will be 18 months when this one arrives! At the moment we have decided on the name Theo Oliver which i think goes quite well with my sons name Max Riley but I do have a habit of changing my mind so who knows at the moment! My due date is the 27th May and im going to predict the 28th which is my brothers birthday!

Joining this thread as definitely third tri now! Due date May 23rd with baby number two. Team yellow with a lovely toddler girl already.

Can I join you ladies :) officially in third tri tomorrow but thought I'd jump across early! I'm pregnant with baby no 2 and we are having another boy! So so excited to give my son a little brother who will be 18 months when this one arrives! At the moment we have decided on the name Theo Oliver which i think goes quite well with my sons name Max Riley but I do have a habit of changing my mind so who knows at the moment! My due date is the 27th May and im going to predict the 28th which is my brothers birthday!

Love the name Theo :) that was one of our choices if we had a boy... Theo Thomas. We've got a pink baby though so either Gracie or Kyla. We're waiting to see which one suits her best on the day :) x

I feel like I am the only one looking forward to the labor part getting here so I can meet my baby boy.... Am I alone here or are there any other May ladies looking forward to this as anxiously as I am?:shrug:

OH is finally showing some interest and looking at baby clothes that I am given before I get the chance and then going on and on about how cute they are ect. I love it! It's so nice to finally see him interested, excited, and involved in some way! :wohoo: :cloud9: :happydance:

No, I can't wait either! I know it's not going to be a walk in the park, but I'm determined to have a drug-free labour, hopefully at home, but if I have to go to hospital OH is my advocate/security guard. :)

Im not dreading labour... but I suffer from bad anxiety so I feel all jittery thinking about doing it all over again and adding birth three to my stories about giving birth haha

I am going to ask about having him in the birthing unit I thought it may help my anxiety feeling more relaxed ..... what I really want is a water birth tho

First post updated :) Welcome everyone! Sorry it took me so long.

Gorgeous bumps x_amour and misscalais! You ladies look wonderful.

As far as labour goes I think I am dreading it more this time. I had 19 hours of active labour last ttime and then my contractions started to die down due to exhaustion/dehydration (I vomited throughout). I do wish it was here though so I can get on with it and stop wondering how its going to be. I didn't find the pain too bad last time.
Went for my gtt test this morning and it was a complete and utter failure. They hadn't ordered the glucose drink so gave me a prescription to get it but no pharmacies had it in. Cue me ringing up the nurse in tears, who made me ring another surgery (whom I also cried at) so they told me to go straight there and when I was in the queue I bumped into one of my friends and started crying again lol. Its safe to say my hormones are a mess. Finally got in to get the glucose drink (2 hours late) and the nurse agreed it was pointless because the result would be false. Eventually the head practice nurse came in and apologised profusely (I was very cross about 'coordinating my own antenatal care' lol) and booked me in to have it done tomorrow despite the receptionists refusing to do it and promised my blood results in time for my appointment on Thursday (despite being told that was not possible). Fingers crossed for a lot less drama tomorrow.
On a positive note I have organised my wedding flowers now and tried Sophie in her flower girl dress last night and she looked like a princess :wedding:

I'll probably fail my glucose test, 'cause I woke at about 6:30am and in a daze went to the refrigerator and ate a Mars chocolate bar and then my test was at 8:00am oops

Leids & qwerty - OH's are a pain in the bum when it comes to choosing names! Can't see why they can't just realise we have impeccable name taste and let the Mummy's choose! Having said that I have thought of some terrible names (I blame pregnancy) and luckily my OH has knocked some sense into me!

Leids - William was in our top five for DS! Michael Alexander goes really well together. Hope your OH comes round to it!

Soph - I haven't really thought if any girls names, I think I'm just so convinced it's a boy that I've convinced myself out of needing to think of any! I really like the name Serafina but my OH can't stand it :dohh:

lol tuppance - you are so right on all accounts.

dory - SO sorry about your glucose test. I had a similar experience this morning but luckily had some folks help me. I failed the 1h test (obvi... doesn't everyone?) so had to fast overnight and went in this morning at 7:30 for my 3h test which dr. messaged me had been ordered last thursday. they didn't have the order and my OBGYN clinic didn't open until 8:30. I had to give an exam to my students at 11:30 so I was panicking. Luckily I went up to clinic and there were two secretaries there early and sent it through at around 8 so i got out just in time to race to class with my bruised arms.

too bad stress influences blood glucose levels! really hope this one comes back clear.

Noodles - you're welcome to join us :)

I am VERY excited for labor, it just feels so far off still.

Is everyone added to the first post who wants to be? I'm trying to keep up and I *think* I got everyone... let me know if I missed something.

Quail - do you want me to use the 14th as your prediction?

I woke up with a much rounder, harder belly this morning. No wonder I've been so tired - holy growth spurt! :sleep:

yes please.xx

O m g...... tmi but worst symptom ever..... sulphur burps:cry:

keeping me awake and making me feel sick
it says online its a common symptom or could be that im ill with some kind of bug :( either way its horrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->