May/Early June Mommas

I want to cry because I feel sooooo heavy clumsy and uncomfortable I can honestly say I didnt feel like this at 27 weeks with my first two! Third pregnancy... its a totally different ball game if u ask me. I am absolutely exhausted! My three year old still has milk thru the night like a baby she cant drink cows milk and only drinks that special milk only at night time so I feel I cant stop her having it or she would never have any kilk.... plus I am too exhausted to do the whole screaming for weeks at night id rather give it to her and have 3 hours straight sleep if I can. My oh doesnt even stir when she shouts the house down so I am literally up and down out of bed about 8 times a night I wake up more tired than when I go to bed!!!! My god everything is really pissing me off at the minute haha and ive god aaaaaaaages left!

Aww noodle, sorry to hear you are feeling down. It is hard being pregnant and having to look after other kiddies too, especially when that means you are getting up throughout the night. But you are doing a wonderful job.
If you do decide to cut back night feeds, don't worry about the no milk thing. My little guy doesn't drink any milk at all since he weaned off of mummy milk. He just never liked it.
I feel huge and tired and cranky and emotional most of the time. Is there anything that YOU enjoy? Reading a book or having a bath. Sounds like you could do with a couple of hours that are YOURS.....

I never ever get a chance to be honest. My oh was knocked by a hit and run driver in January and is off work with depression now..... ive got a 7 year old daughter and a 7 year old stepson and the three year old and I am just exhausted.

But on a good note I got a new car last week so im back on the road so not so isolated.

I have been immersing myself in internet searching for baby things because I dont want to not bond with the baby because I am so stressed now.

I never ever get a chance to be honest. My oh was knocked by a hit and run driver in January and is off work with depression now..... ive got a 7 year old daughter and a 7 year old stepson and the three year old and I am just exhausted.

But on a good note I got a new car last week so im back on the road so not so isolated.

I have been immersing myself in internet searching for baby things because I dont want to not bond with the baby because I am so stressed now.

:hugs: buy yourself a massive box of chocolates, something yummy to drink, find a big blanket and when the kiddies have gone to bed vegetate on the sofa for some time to relax. Sorry to hear you're having a rubbish time. But, today I saw an April labour watch thread and I thought 'that's going to be us next ... WAHOO!' So the end is almost in sight!

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well! Ive not been on here too much for the last couple of days... Because, well... In all honesty I've been having a right good sulk to myself!!! Just because of the discomfort I feel all the time with various pregnancy related stuff. I honestly feel like a 90 year old! Anyway I'm sure hormones didnt help but I've decided sulking wont suddenly make me feel like my old self so I may aswell at least try to be in a good mood. I hit 30 weeks on tuesday so I have a maximum of 12 more weeks left... Which doesnt seem that long but then thats basically 3 months which sounds alot longer! Funny that!

Anyway hows everyone doing? Anyone else been a child like me and sulked around? Or are you still all blooming? (Not sure I ever did bloom but oh well!)

X

Oh no, poor you :hugs: I had a sulky day last week as well, as I felt like a 90 year old too! I was saying to my partner how hard it must be for some 80+ year olds, and I'm going to try and enjoy being young while I still can (I then hobbled to bed and fell asleep :dohh:!) Hope your pregnancy pains are getting better? 12 weeks ... Aahhh!

I'm 27 weeks with baby #2!! I'm feeling heavy, tired and uncomfortable most the time!! I waitress and have a pedometer and found out I walk 9 miles a shift...ankles are swelling a little, but honestly it's all not too bad!! I feel like the second tri flew by!! I am ready for baby, nervous though with school, work and a five year old!! I'm lucky I have such a great support system :)

Welcome over :thumbup:

I keep falling asleep by about 8pm lol
ive got the gtt tomorrow.... not looking forward boooooo!!

I'm having a mardy day too. Failed my GTT last week and sugars keep being just over the limit this weekend so pissed that I'll probably have to take meds after my appt next week. Feeling achy and generally down in the dumps like I could just sit and cry. Gonna spend the day watching tv and sleeping I think.

It must be moody down in the dumps fed up day today :(

I am all self conscious about eating anything now after the horrible midwife on friday :(

I am all self conscious about eating anything now after the horrible midwife on friday :(

I totally understand i am just totally exhausted my two yr old wakes up at night every few hrs and i am the one to tend to him. I keep asking for help and dont get it. I just get lectured at and it thrown up in my face if and when i dont do anything. I just got out of the hospital for a voluntary psychiatric admission for my depression. And nothing is changing around me which makes me feel better the medicine helps but unless my stress level is brought down i feel i will never get an at ease feeling. I am going to be 28 weeks and i am just beyond worn out and have heartburn which is actually making me so sick my food comes back up. I dont know what to do.

If you get that MW again just tell her you want a replacement. Her responsibility is to support you and make sure you and the baby are healthy so she needs to be able to relate to you and engage with you in a positive way. If she can't then she is bad at her job, her fault not yours.

Keep eating just make healthy choices and know that by eating you are feeding your baby which is so much more important than the numbers on the scale!

Does anyone else feel like time is dragging?

We desperately need to find a new place to live but there is nothing available on the market lately, and time is running out if we want to be in before our due date. Our current house just isn't suitable. It's driving me mad and really getting me down now :(

Does anyone else feel like time is dragging?

We desperately need to find a new place to live but there is nothing available on the market lately, and time is running out if we want to be in before our due date. Our current house just isn't suitable. It's driving me mad and really getting me down now :(

Time is def dragging i feel like i have been pregnant for forever i am just so ready to hold and cuddle him.

Hello ladies my edd is May 30 and Im happy to make it this far.
Time is kinda dragging for me too but i try not think of it too much.

Snap!! Im also may 30th:thumbup:

Maybe weve all hit the impatient wall. Im all fed up like due date is never going to get here

I can't help but have a little giggle reading all of these posts this morning because it seems we've all hit "the wall". :haha:

I'm feeling exhausted, achy, and impatient. Not to mention the horrible nausea every afternoon/evening. But ladies, we are getting so close! Maybe it'll help if we lay out timelines for things coming up... that always makes me feel like time goes by quicker.

Tomorrow: 29+2 we have an OB appointment
March 22: 32+0 Baby shower!
March 29: 33+0 Hubby's mom is visiting to help me get everything together from the shower and finish off my shopping list
April 12: 35+0 My family is having a get together 5 hours away and they really want us to make it, but it will depend on how things are going
April 26: 37+0 FULL TERM! Time to start the eviction process

Seriously, ALMOST there!!!

What do you ladies have going on?

Ebonyeyes: do you want me to add you to the first page? If so, I need babies gender (girl/boy/team yellow) and a prediction if you want it :)

LiLi2 - I would set out a timeline to help... but I have nothing planned :haha: Apart from a growth scan on April 15th when I'll be 36 weeks.

Time feels like it's dragging sometimes but then I think about the fact I'm full term in 6 weeks and have basically nothing bought or done sends me into panic mode, haha.

Time feels like it's dragging sometimes but then I think about the fact I'm full term in 6 weeks and have basically nothing bought or done sends me into panic mode, haha.

I know, we're the same :lol: I bought some nappies and clothes, a stroller, that's about it. Nothing else practical, no crib, nada.

Ive got to get the cot a steriliser a changing bag and a bag tlto take to the hospital for myself. And little bits and bobs along the way. Nursery being painted this week hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->