May/Early June Mommas

Time feels like it's dragging sometimes but then I think about the fact I'm full term in 6 weeks and have basically nothing bought or done sends me into panic mode, haha.

I know, we're the same :lol: I bought some nappies and clothes, a stroller, that's about it. Nothing else practical, no crib, nada.

Glad I'm not alone, lol. I have 5 sleepers and 7 onesies. That's it. :dohh:

When will we be classified as no longer "early" 3 tri-ers?

Do any of you ladies worry about labour? This will be no3 for me and I am absolutely terrified this time?!?! It must be because I know whats coming

Do any of you ladies worry about labour? This will be no3 for me and I am absolutely terrified this time?!?! It must be because I know whats coming

You are not alone i am also terrifird and i know it is because i know what to expect i know the pain and things so yea i am right there with you and this is my third too. Do you know what you are having noodles? I currently have a two and four year old sons and i am expecting my third little boy too! I personally think 32 weeks we wont be early third triers not sure though.

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/DSC05200_B_zpsd8540684.jpg

31 weeks! Can't believe I only have single digit weeks remaining. :wacko:

Baby is still measuring small and isn't growing at the expected rate for outside tape measurement, 26cm at 31 weeks :(. I had a growth scan 3 weeks ago and she was a little small but still just about in the realms of normal. Fingers crossed I get another doctors appointment and scan very soon because they are pretty booked up but I'm desperate to know whether she's growing!

I feel like early 3rd trimester doesn't end until about 35/36 weeks - it's not until then that you start thinking about all things labour and hospital bags. Let's face it, we can still be pregnant at 42 weeks (fingers crossed not for any of us!) so 35 is still pretty far off that mark...

Yeah this baby is a boy :) ive got two daughters 7 and 3 and a stepson who is also 7

Glucose test in the morning 9:15 booooooo!

Yeah this baby is a boy :) ive got two daughters 7 and 3 and a stepson who is also 7

Glucose test in the morning 9:15 booooooo!

:lol: I fell asleep on the sofa the night before mine and when I awoke, I sleepily raided the fridge for a Mars chocolate bar without thinking. I was convinced I'd fail on that alone as my test was only an hour later, but I was okay.

I am not looking forward to drinking the lucozade.... I cant stand the stuff yuckkkkk!

But hopefully this week oh will paint the nursery theb I can start hunting for a cotnto match the changing table as I was going to have my dd's cot back from my friend but she decided she is still using it lol so now on the hunt for another

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/DSC05200_B_zpsd8540684.jpg

31 weeks! Can't believe I only have single digit weeks remaining. :wacko:
Aww you look gorgeous!! Single digits how exciting!

can i edge in here a little? hitting 3rd tri in just under a week, but barely checking 2nd tri anymore.

EDD 8th june, 2nd baby, 2nd boy. hoping for regular delivery with no complications and minimal assistance, though my weight might rule out pool birth (again). passed initial GTT with flying colours but they may retest me nearer the time depending on what shows up in the samples and the estimated size of the minion - had GD with DS1.

o/

Anyone else feel like their bump has dropped slightly? When midwife measured my uterus today it didn't seem to be quite as high up in my ribs as it was at my last appointment. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until 32 weeks-ish?

Anyone else feel like their bump has dropped slightly? When midwife measured my uterus today it didn't seem to be quite as high up in my ribs as it was at my last appointment. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until 32 weeks-ish?

I def felt this way as of this weekend. I felt that I was carrying high most of the time but all of a sudden she is sitting really low and the bump seems to be lower. She is kicking my bladder all the time now. She also keeps kicking and giving me weird pains low. I guess you cant win since before my ribs were killing already! T-minus 10 weeks!!!

I'm the complete opposite. For ages I thought my bump was lower this time round and this morning I woke up with a foot pressing into my ribs. I reached the 'resting on baby when sitting down' stage much later last time. It makes me feel a bit ill at the though lol.

Gtt all done wasnt so bad :thumbup:

and got a cot today woo feeling positive haha

how are u all today?

I'm the complete opposite. For ages I thought my bump was lower this time round and this morning I woke up with a foot pressing into my ribs. I reached the 'resting on baby when sitting down' stage much later last time. It makes me feel a bit ill at the though lol.

Me, too! I feel like my bump is sitting somewhat higher, and I'm getting out of breath much easier.

Afternoon ladies! Some quick good news. I had a skin biopsy come back benign and I am feeling so blessed. WHEW! I swear with this pregnancy it's been one thing after the other. I had a weird lump in my throat next to my adam's apple which had me thinking it was thyroid, but it was just me fighting another cold. The mole that got huge on my nose and my glucose. Passed it all and I am one lucky girl! ♥

My next appointment is March 13th for my 30 week checkup and ultrasound. I can't wait. It's been 3 months since I've seen my handsome little man.

Oh and about the heavy feeling, I've been feeling it so much lately. I can't sit normally anymore, I've got to be seated back a little bit because I feel like I am squishing my little one. My hips are killing me from sleeping on my sides and I just noticed that my ankles are starting to disappear. LOL

My hips are really hurting these days too! I sit most of the day for work and need to sit back a little more. I also placed a stool at my feet so that I am sitting more properly and to ease the back tension. 10 more weeks....

Ive also got my midwife app on the 13th:thumbup: going to discuss the glucose results etc etc

just watched one born every min..... getting more and more anxious to just go inti labour now! And ive got aaages left lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->