May/Early June Mommas

Afternoon ladies! Some quick good news. I had a skin biopsy come back benign and I am feeling so blessed. WHEW! I swear with this pregnancy it's been one thing after the other. I had a weird lump in my throat next to my adam's apple which had me thinking it was thyroid, but it was just me fighting another cold. The mole that got huge on my nose and my glucose. Passed it all and I am one lucky girl! ♥

My next appointment is March 13th for my 30 week checkup and ultrasound. I can't wait. It's been 3 months since I've seen my handsome little man.

Oh and about the heavy feeling, I've been feeling it so much lately. I can't sit normally anymore, I've got to be seated back a little bit because I feel like I am squishing my little one. My hips are killing me from sleeping on my sides and I just noticed that my ankles are starting to disappear. LOL
That's awesome!
My hips are hurting too its bloody awful! Sleeping is a rare thing for me at the moment it's just too uncomfortable. 11 weeks feels like 11 years at this point lol!

TeeinAZ: So glad to hear that everything is ok! :hugs: I freaked myself out recently thinking I had a hernia or something when it was just the baby pressing against my side. Silly pregnancy worries, we all have them. :wacko:

I have my glucose test on Wednesday, also have an ob appointment then too. Hopefully they'll order a thyroid panel so I don't have to get poked twice in one week. This is my last appointment with the ob, next week I have an appointment with my new midwife so that's exciting.

I have a dentist's appointment for a cracked upper tooth tomorrow morning. Dreading it sooo much but trying not to think about it. I'm happy that it will be fixed and taken care of so I can stop worrying about it!

Havent had much pain in my ribs but this heartburn is just too much considering it lets an aftermath of pain whenbi eat and drink. I am calling my midwife tomorrow and see if they can put me back on protonix. My hips pop everytime i walk and my back hurts like hell too. Now even muscles in my legs hurt out of nowhere for no reason i am just ready for this to be over i still have 12+3 yet to go. :-( Sorry for the complaining rant but you gals are the only ones who will listen to what i have to say and be understanding.

Heartburn was so bad in the night it made me vomit..... most unpleasant!

I am hoping oh starts the painting today :happydance:

Havent had much pain in my ribs but this heartburn is just too much considering it lets an aftermath of pain whenbi eat and drink. I am calling my midwife tomorrow and see if they can put me back on protonix. My hips pop everytime i walk and my back hurts like hell too. Now even muscles in my legs hurt out of nowhere for no reason i am just ready for this to be over i still have 12+3 yet to go. :-( Sorry for the complaining rant but you gals are the only ones who will listen to what i have to say and be understanding.

yesterday, i walked up to the local shop with the wee one in his pram (the theory being he would take the nap he'd been fighting the last hour). it usually takes about 20 mins each way. it took me 30 mins there, 45 back with stops... and i had 2 diff ppl asking if i was ok. between the braxton hicks and the hip/back pain it was a terrible journey!

guess what i'm saying is... i feel ya here. :hugs:

yesterday, i walked up to the local shop with the wee one in his pram (the theory being he would take the nap he'd been fighting the last hour). it usually takes about 20 mins each way. it took me 30 mins there, 45 back with stops... and i had 2 diff ppl asking if i was ok. between the braxton hicks and the hip/back pain it was a terrible journey!

guess what i'm saying is... i feel ya here. :hugs:

I dont have many braxtin hicks but i have horrible round ligament pain that i never had this bad. Usually i never gain a pound in pregnancy but instead lose weight the entire time. This time i have gained 15 pounds so its much harder on me this time physically and emotionally and mentally as i panic if i will be able to lose it again or not. I am really too tired to do anything but the physical pain doesnt help either. Oh gets mad and frustrated at me for not doing anything its just too hard on me i really wish he would be more understanding and considerate.

So...I look on fb soon as I wake up... to find out one of the ladies has had a c-section early hours of this morning... she was due the same day as me!! Scary!! Baby girl is on support but doing fine 3lb 3oz bless her! Its started! First baby off that group has been born <3

Omg. That's scary! I dreamed last night that I gave birth to my baby at 29 weeks. I can't imagine having a preemie after going 10 days over last time.

Omg. That's scary! I dreamed last night that I gave birth to my baby at 29 weeks. I can't imagine having a preemie after going 10 days over last time.

So scary! :') just glad she's doing good! :) just makes you realise how far we've actually come now! :) xxxx

Argh, scary, glad to hear all sounds well though.

Oh my goodness. I am glad she is doing ok, I am sending my love and prayers! <3

Wow Katie, glad to hear everything is ok! She and her little one will be in my thoughts xx

1eighty: I've added you to the first page. So many boys!

Holy heartburn, batman. I can't even drink water without feeling horrible. The indigestion was so bad that I vomited the other day.

Wow Katie, glad to hear everything is ok! She and her little one will be in my thoughts xx

1eighty: I've added you to the first page. So many boys!

Holy heartburn, batman. I can't even drink water without feeling horrible. The indigestion was so bad that I vomited the other day.

I started feeling this again last night too. I think I repeat myself a lot, and I apologize for that but like I said, it feels like the first trimester all over again. :sleep::cry::growlmad:

cheers, lili :)

the heartburn is fairly criminal, but unlike last time i made sure i stocked up on my favourite antacids so that i would never be caught short. that was the worst thing about the GTT really - no antacids for 11 hours. there were 2 of the 5 of us suffering, panting like we were gonna breathe fire at any moment...

It's hit or miss for heartburn for me. It's either not there or Hell in my throat. I try to avoid Zantac as it can make me swell up so I try to stick with Tums and MyLanta.

Oh wow it's so scary we I was admitted to hospital last week at 30+6 an we thought our lil man was making an appearance! Had some steroids so hoping he stays put abit longer now. Hope the lil baby is doing well x

My heartburn is all self-induced. I am really craving anything spicy. It tastes amazingly good while I'm eating it, but then the heartburn and acid reflux just kills it later on. So far, I'm thinking it's worth it :)

Pinkbump - That's so scary!! Did the doctors say what may have caused that episode?

I phoned up l&d as was having constant braxton hicks every few mins for a few hours and they were really uncomfortable. They said it didn't sound right an to go in but when we got there my heart rate was 150 anything over 100 is high. Baby's was 180 his should of been between 110 and 160. So it was a case of steroids straight away as they was more concerned over his heart rate. My braxton hicks were maximum level on the machine but cervix was fully closed had lots of blood tests, water samples and ECG but they couldn't find anything apart from a suspected uti which wasn't confirmed from my sample. They had special care ready just incase but baby eventually settled an was let home after 2 days.
Just getting monitored bit closer now an was signed off work for a couple of weeks :/ x

SO glad to hear all is ok now pink. That is scary!

Wow Pinkbump... that's scary. Glad to hear everything is ok! Stay put for a few more weeks, baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->