May/Early June Mommas

So...I look on fb soon as I wake up... to find out one of the ladies has had a c-section early hours of this morning... she was due the same day as me!! Scary!! Baby girl is on support but doing fine 3lb 3oz bless her! Its started! First baby off that group has been born <3
OMG that's crazy! 3lb sounds like a good weight for how early she is. Bless her!

Wow Katie, glad to hear everything is ok! She and her little one will be in my thoughts xx

1eighty: I've added you to the first page. So many boys!

Holy heartburn, batman. I can't even drink water without feeling horrible. The indigestion was so bad that I vomited the other day.
Yep heartburn has started for me again the last 3 nights. Bought some rennies today so hopefully that will help. Also pregnancy insomina boo!!!!

I phoned up l&d as was having constant braxton hicks every few mins for a few hours and they were really uncomfortable. They said it didn't sound right an to go in but when we got there my heart rate was 150 anything over 100 is high. Baby's was 180 his should of been between 110 and 160. So it was a case of steroids straight away as they was more concerned over his heart rate. My braxton hicks were maximum level on the machine but cervix was fully closed had lots of blood tests, water samples and ECG but they couldn't find anything apart from a suspected uti which wasn't confirmed from my sample. They had special care ready just incase but baby eventually settled an was let home after 2 days.
Just getting monitored bit closer now an was signed off work for a couple of weeks :/ x
Geez that's scary! Fingers crossed bubba stays for a bit longer yet :)

Pink - I am glad you and baby are doing better!! I think our 2nd trimester glow has turned into a little sun burn. My heart burn is in full swing as well. I have also noticed my boobs and upper stomach have become one reign. I was a late bump bloomer but it's soo uncomfortable. Hope you guys have a speedy week.

Baby's moses basket has just been delivered and has made this all very real all of a sudden! In 10 ish weeks my little princess will be sleeping in there! I went for the Clair de Lune Sweet Tweet one. Really good price and is definately fit for a princess! X

Aww, Buggz :) So sweet!

Baby is doing "squats" in there this morning. I feel his feel on one side and his head on the other and every once in a while, he pushes out with his feet and his head pushes out the other side. lol! It's fun to feel his little round head poking out of my side. I don't mind the feeling until he does it in my ribs and pushes on them too hard. Ow. :haha:

How exciting :) the nursery is now being painted woohoo

So, so tired these last few days. Ended up with a root canal yesterday and this morning I did my glucose test with the thyroid panel. Hoping for good results. The vein I usually use is shot now so the blood test was painful, ergh.

We move on March 15th and I still have to pack a ton. I just want a nap! :sleep:

Did you down the lucozade fast because it tastes to foul! I did! I was starving by the second blood test too cant say I enjoyed it lol

also is the glucose test a new thing for everyone to have to do it? This is the first time ive ever done it and its my third baby

Sorry gals, I've added you as well.

Coco, are you team yellow? If not, let me know because that's where I added you without mention of boy/girl.

Hi! Thanks for adding me :) We are having a girl though, so if you could change that, it would be awesome. If it's too much trouble though, don't bother :flower:

Did you down the lucozade fast because it tastes to foul! I did! I was starving by the second blood test too cant say I enjoyed it lol

also is the glucose test a new thing for everyone to have to do it? This is the first time ive ever done it and its my third baby

Instead of lucozade I was given something that tasted like tangy flat coke! I was so relieved as I absolutely hate lucozade lol!

Is it too early to start thinking about hospital bags? I realised I have nothing for myself so have gathered together a list, but when should we pack?

When should we pack?

Whenever you want really! I think the "norm" is 34-35 weeks though. Me personally I think I "packed" at 36 weeks or so but didn't finish so I had to stop at my house and pack before I went to the hospital to be induced. This time I guess I'll pack at 37 weeks.

I'm starting mine this weekend. I think I need to get prepared this time so I don't forget anything x

I've done the one hour tests with both pregnancies, but my pregnancies are close together. They only do one blood draw thankfully, but I'll need 3 draws if I fail this test. :wacko:

The drink tastes awful. I downed it pretty quick, maybe 2 minutes or so. I drank it and then walked around the building with my kiddo for an hour so it wasn't too bad, I had to get labs done anyway. :(

I'll probably pack my hospital bag around 36 weeks or so. I fully expect to go overdue so I think even that's a bit early! :haha:

Is it too early to start thinking about hospital bags? I realised I have nothing for myself so have gathered together a list, but when should we pack?

This is funny you bring this up. I brought it up to my DH yesterday and I think I kind of freaked him out. LOL

My husband asked me when we should pack a hospital bag and he was totally taken aback when I giggled and said not for a while. He wants to be ready to go NOW. :haha:

I like to start packing as soon as i hit third tri as i never make it to my due date. I always have gone early. As for the blood work i have to do the sugar test this coming week yuck i hate to drink that stuff it makes me so sick!

That is totally us but I am so redic and over prepared with the prited excel spreadsheet! Clearly a FTM here... I know I will be crazy and prob back it in a few weeks just so I know I am good to go. My dreams have been surrounding the issues where I dont feel ready, so one less thing to worry about!

I like to start packing as soon as i hit third tri as i never make it to my due date. I always have gone early. As for the blood work i have to do the sugar test this coming week yuck i hate to drink that stuff it makes me so sick!

Good luck with the test!!

I think I may pack sooner too, just in case. This child is growing so fast. I also started writing down my birth plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->