May/Early June Mommas

I like to start packing as soon as i hit third tri as i never make it to my due date. I always have gone early. As for the blood work i have to do the sugar test this coming week yuck i hate to drink that stuff it makes me so sick!

Good luck with the test!!

I think I may pack sooner too, just in case. This child is growing so fast. I also started writing down my birth plan.

Mys birth plan is also completed. I am just so ready for him to come i am miserable with back pain heartburn and cant breathe. Thanks to being so short my uterus is already in my lungs. Was happy to be by myself this morning for a bit and here is why: i kept getting kicked in the bladder so i said to baby "Zachary please stop kicking my bladder, i love you and love feeling you move but cant stand my bladder being kicked." He hasnt done it since but took a painful shot to my cervix :O lol. He is growing way to fast but i know when it is over i will miss it. Thanks for the wishing me luck i hate that test!

I like to start packing as soon as i hit third tri as i never make it to my due date. I always have gone early. As for the blood work i have to do the sugar test this coming week yuck i hate to drink that stuff it makes me so sick!

Good luck with the test!!

I think I may pack sooner too, just in case. This child is growing so fast. I also started writing down my birth plan.

Mys birth plan is also completed. I am just so ready for him to come i am miserable with back pain heartburn and cant breathe. Thanks to being so short my uterus is already in my lungs. Was happy to be by myself this morning for a bit and here is why: i kept getting kicked in the bladder so i said to baby "Zachary please stop kicking my bladder, i love you and love feeling you move but cant stand my bladder being kicked." He hasnt done it since but took a painful shot to my cervix :O lol. He is growing way to fast but i know when it is over i will miss it. Thanks for the wishing me luck i hate that test!

Oh ouch! I don't miss the bladder kicks. Lately I've been getting kicked in the back though. That is freakin me out HAHAH

Is it too early to start thinking about hospital bags? I realised I have nothing for myself so have gathered together a list, but when should we pack?
I've been thinking about it too, almost bought some maternity pads when I was food shopping yesterday and I was like is it too early? Lol so I didn't get them. Even though I said I'd wait until a bit later to do mine I think I might start putting some things together. By the pads, breast pads, toiletries etc and just put all them in the bag and add clothes to it around 35 weeks :) I'd like to be super organised this time :)

I started having groin and inner thigh pain the last few days. I thought it was because I lifted something too heavy, but it hasn't gone away. I guess it's normal, but wow I feel like a mess lately. I've had to nap the past 2 days and DH has had homemade pizza 2 times already this week. I better get some slow cooker recipes together. I imagine it won't be any easier after baby boy is born.

Hoping to pack in the next few weeks. I have to get a couple things at the store, but some stuff I won't be able to throw in the suitcase until we're heading out the door.

Yea speaking of maternity pads where can i buy them i live in Pennsylvania in the US.

Yea speaking of maternity pads where can i buy them i live in Pennsylvania in the US.

I don't think anywhere sells the full fledged maternity pads that they give you in the hospital but there are great alternatives. I would recommend the Always Infinity overnight pads. They're very comfortable and absorbent.

Is anyone else having really painful BH that go from your lower abdomen into your back? I have ever since i went to the bathroom earlier. :-(

Hi ladies, I am feeling a little smug as so many people have said I am 'huge' (and I work in HR!) and I didn't feel I was but was beginning to doubt that. I was measured for the first time yesterday by y midwife and I am perfect! 27cm at 28 weeks so they can all sod off! Feeling better now!

Clairikins - I get told I'm tiny ALL the time and measured the same at 28 weeks. People said I was tiny last time but she ended up 8 lb 11oz!
I think its safe to say my morning sickness (nausea) is back. The same thing happened last time but for the last 4 days the same has happened. About 9pm I start to feel unwell, I wake in the night feeling like I'm going to be sick and then in the morning I still feel unwell and shaky until lunch time. Anyone else?
Have my review with the GP today to try and convince them to let me go back to work before I have this baby x

Ugh, I can't sleep due to horrible back pain. Hurts to breathe all through my back and ribs!

Dory, my ms is back as well. I feel ill every afternoon into the night. I vomited a couple times the other day. Not pleasant. I also have my first tri food aversions back. Hooray... Lol

So i was given some brand new never washed baby clothes. I want to wash them but run into a difficult area. My washing machine only washes clothes in hot water and rinses in cold do baby clothes bleed color? I have a bunch i could do together but then some odd pieces. Sorry i am still learning as i am only 25 and things.

So i was given some brand new never washed baby clothes. I want to wash them but run into a difficult area. My washing machine only washes clothes in hot water and rinses in cold do baby clothes bleed color? I have a bunch i could do together but then some odd pieces. Sorry i am still learning as i am only 25 and things.

baby clothes are usually jersey based and ought not bleed colour as such. if you can wash at 40C rather than 60C+ that would be better as it will avoid degrading the elastane in the jersey and make the clothes last longer (yeah, longer than the 5 minutes the kid will be in them before they grow out of them, i know, i know). you can get a product called "colour catchers" which look like tumble dryer sheets, you stick them in the washing machine and they will take any colour than leaks from the clothes and help it not transfer to the other items in the wash.

generally though, whites will always discolour, even if only to grey.

70days left as of tomorrow! Just ready for the next 10weeks to hurry by now! Ready for my little man to be here<3

Ive got 12 weeks left tomorrow...... feels like aaaages left I am painfully impatient haha

I have 56days left and 35days until full term aghh, it's going really quick now x

Feel like a balloon! What's worse is taylor's daddy was looking at my bump yesterday and pointed out I had LOADS of fine hairs at the bottom of my bump! I couldn't see them :(! He had to take a photo to show me!! Luckily im naturally fair haired so they not noticeable unless you're looking! But looking at photos... im huge! Goodbye size 8 :')! And bump has definitely risen since 26weeks... loads more rounder <3 xxxx

Attachments

• Collage 2014-03-07 07_03_55.jpg
    Collage 2014-03-07 07_03_55.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
Feel like a balloon! What's worse is taylor's daddy was looking at my bump yesterday and pointed out I had LOADS of fine hairs at the bottom of my bump! I couldn't see them :(! He had to take a photo to show me!! Luckily im naturally fair haired so they not noticeable unless you're looking! But looking at photos... im huge! Goodbye size 8 :')! And bump has definitely risen since 26weeks... loads more rounder <3 xxxx

My belly has become really hairy since I got pregnant... and they're dark hairs! Hopefully they'll go once baby is here!

How many vests and sleepsuits do we really need for the first few weeks? I'm starting to think I don't have enough! Bearing in mind I'm team yellow so will buy the majority of it's clothes once it's here anyway. I just don't want to run out after a couple of days and have to dash to the shops!

My belly has become really hairy since I got pregnant... and they're dark hairs! Hopefully they'll go once baby is here!

Apparently it does go after a while but it just shocked me... I can see the hairs on top but at the bottom of my bump its really bad :') and I'd not noticed! Xxxx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->