May/Early June Mommas

My hairy belly went back to normal after DD was born so don't worry ladies, it's normal!

Feel like a balloon! What's worse is taylor's daddy was looking at my bump yesterday and pointed out I had LOADS of fine hairs at the bottom of my bump! I couldn't see them :(! He had to take a photo to show me!! Luckily im naturally fair haired so they not noticeable unless you're looking! But looking at photos... im huge! Goodbye size 8 :')! And bump has definitely risen since 26weeks... loads more rounder <3 xxxx

My belly has become really hairy since I got pregnant... and they're dark hairs! Hopefully they'll go once baby is here!

Apparently it does go after a while but it just shocked me... I can see the hairs on top but at the bottom of my bump its really bad :') and I'd not noticed! Xxxx <3

Some of mine are quite long and thick lol! Whatever you do, dont shave it!

Oh, I understand the hairy belly all too well. I have that, stretch marks, and a light linea nigra going down my tummy. I'm so proud of my tummy though :)

Is anyone having trouble tasting stuff? Or things that used to taste strong you have to load onto you're food? I just noticed this when I could barely taste my garlic loaded pizza the other day. Plus my salad dressing couldn't have been more bland last night.

Oh, I understand the hairy belly all too well. I have that, stretch marks, and a light linea nigra going down my tummy. I'm so proud of my tummy though :)

Is anyone having trouble tasting stuff? Or things that used to taste strong you have to load onto you're food? I just noticed this when I could barely taste my garlic loaded pizza the other day. Plus my salad dressing couldn't have been more bland last night.

Oh yes, I had a salad last night and it's not that I couldn't taste it, but I have noticed that everything I eat does taste off. I couldn't finish my salad and right after I had major MAJOR heartburn. I haven't had that since the first Tri. Oh good times. LOL

When I eat it seems like the food is more flavoured atm... especially spicy foods...I struggle to even eat a tikka masala now :( as for linea nigra... cant see if I have one :') carrying low still but very round cannot see past my belly button xxxx

My oh said it looks like my belly has grown huge over night haha

and I am so uncomfortable today seems it really has just popped out even more since yesterday if thats even possible lol

When I eat it seems like the food is more flavoured atm... especially spicy foods...I struggle to even eat a tikka masala now :( as for linea nigra... cant see if I have one :') carrying low still but very round cannot see past my belly button xxxx

I'm carrying low as well.

Oh yes, I had a salad last night and it's not that I couldn't taste it, but I have noticed that everything I eat does taste off. I couldn't finish my salad and right after I had major MAJOR heartburn. I haven't had that since the first Tri. Oh good times. LOL[/QUOTE]

The heartburn is a fun one :) I complain, but I'm so happy at the same time :)

Oh yes, I had a salad last night and it's not that I couldn't taste it, but I have noticed that everything I eat does taste off. I couldn't finish my salad and right after I had major MAJOR heartburn. I haven't had that since the first Tri. Oh good times. LOL

The heartburn is a fun one :) I complain, but I'm so happy at the same time :)[/QUOTE]

Oh me too, but I can't wait for my insides to be back to normal again. I feel like everything is so squished. LOL And I burp so much, it comes out of nowhere, it's so embarassing. LOL

:haha:Perfect timing! I was in the bath last night and inspecting my bump and how hairy it was. I was horrified when I found 2 darker hairs coming out of my belly button! lol

Feeling HUGE and def after my dr appt today when she told me I am at the max od 30 they wanted me to gain. Its hard when I was gluten free before and I am not now.. thats prob the first 15 lbs I put on! How do I slow down the gain now when I am only getting hungrier!?

:haha:Perfect timing! I was in the bath last night and inspecting my bump and how hairy it was. I was horrified when I found 2 darker hairs coming out of my belly button! lol

Feeling HUGE and def after my dr appt today when she told me I am at the max od 30 they wanted me to gain. Its hard when I was gluten free before and I am not now.. thats prob the first 15 lbs I put on! How do I slow down the gain now when I am only getting hungrier!?

Funny you mention how much you are eating, I just did a post on FB that I feel like a bottomless pit. I ate so much at lunch today that I told a co-worker, I am glad I am at least showing or this would look really bad! LOL:munch:

my hubby is continuing the diet we both started last year whilst i'm pregnant, and he said to me today "i'm the lightest i've ever been in the last 10 years".

i came out with "well, we'll both be the same weight soon..."

he's just dipped below 110kg, and i'm almost back up to 100kg :/ 3 months left to go, looks like i'm gonna be the heaviest i've ever been by the end of this preg.

I do not know what the dealbis with me i have lost my appetite. I was eating about every hour but now i have no interest in food. Is anyone else feeling like this? I am focing myself to eat as i have to with peing pregnant and things. It is really frustrating. I love food and to not have an interest in it is horrible.

Hellooo ladies! I am now officially an early 3rd tri-er :dance: and feeling so blessed to be here!

I have probably seen plenty of you around already but just as a quick introduction: this is my first, I live in the UK with my fiance and we're both studying but doing fine financially which we're very lucky for. I'm studying midwifery and he is in music :) I'll be taking a year out to be a SAHM which I am so excited about. I'm also plus size, so having growth scan and GTT in a couple of weeks.

Excited to be in the home stretch with you all! :wohoo:
How is everything going for you, ladies? X

Hellooo ladies! I am now officially an early 3rd tri-er :dance: and feeling so blessed to be here!

I have probably seen plenty of you around already but just as a quick introduction: this is my first, I live in the UK with my fiance and we're both studying but doing fine financially which we're very lucky for. I'm studying midwifery and he is in music :) I'll be taking a year out to be a SAHM which I am so excited about. I'm also plus size, so having growth scan and GTT in a couple of weeks.

Excited to be in the home stretch with you all! :wohoo:
How is everything going for you, ladies? X

Going good expecting my third boy. Woo hoo lots of congrats to you on you lo on the way! I find it amazing the joys of pregnancy and the wonderful miralculous things our bodies can do!

Aww I bet you can't wait to see your three boys together, those brothers will always watch each others backs, how nice is that :) It is all so amazing isn't it?

Welcome mummafrog!! Great to have you join us! I'm on my first, a little boy and also from the uk, you know what team you are or remaining team yellow? :') xxxx<3

I do not know what the dealbis with me i have lost my appetite. I was eating about every hour but now i have no interest in food. Is anyone else feeling like this? I am focing myself to eat as i have to with peing pregnant and things. It is really frustrating. I love food and to not have an interest in it is horrible.

Feeling the same today, bought a pasta salad for lunch and couldn't swallow it it just made me gag.

The only thing I seem to be able or want to have today is yoghurt or milk.

30 weeks today! Wow, my schedule just filled up with baby stuff... let it begin! We've got tours of 2 hospitals, infant/child CPR class, a work baby shower, a friend baby shower, a parenting class, a childbirth class, visit from MIL to finish shopping, doc appointments bi-weekly, breastfeeding class... so much stuff! I guess it'll make time go by quickly at least. lol

I just have this "i dont feel right feeling today" weak dizzy and shaky i have eaten drank water and now laying down and still just dont feel right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->