May/Early June Mommas

Woo hoo I am officially here in the third trimester!!!!! Wow!!

Welcome mummafrog!! Great to have you join us! I'm on my first, a little boy and also from the uk, you know what team you are or remaining team yellow? :') xxxx<3

Oh yes, I am having a little girly :cloud9: I love heer.. I'm getting such a strong desire to hold her in my arms now.
Lovely that you live up North, my extended family is in Donny :)

I should update my signiture space to have some info hehe.

Welcome mummafrog!! Great to have you join us! I'm on my first, a little boy and also from the uk, you know what team you are or remaining team yellow? :') xxxx<3

Oh yes, I am having a little girly :cloud9: I love heer.. I'm getting such a strong desire to hold her in my arms now.
Lovely that you live up North, my extended family is in Donny :)

I should update my signiture space to have some info hehe.

Awww I know the feeling! So ready now! :')!! And aww cool donny is right next to where I live! Not far at all! :') bless you! Xxxx <3

I am also ready to hold my baby! Ready to just not be pregnant anymore too.

I know exactly what you mean proudparent! Pregnancy is not seeming to suit me :') xxxx

I just have this "i dont feel right feeling today" weak dizzy and shaky i have eaten drank water and now laying down and still just dont feel right.

Sorry you don't feel well, hun. Hope you're feeling better now :hugs:

Yeah sorry it's not been a nice day for your proudparent :( Maybe you're fighting something off?

I am quite enjoying being pregnant, but I'm finding my shifts at the hospital harder and harder.. really wanting that to stop now, but only got a few more shifts to go until I'm back to studying at Uni again, that will be a real relief.

My brain is refusing to accept how soon I am having a baby! Still got stuff to buy and sort out and names, ohgodnames! But I know we'll get there in time, I'm surprisingly relaxed :haha:

30 weeks today :happydance: almost in single digits I'm so excited!
Stupid wisdom tooth is playing up and I can hardly open my mouth to eat, trying not to take any pain relief as if had a lot over this pregnancy when I was having gallbladder attacks and when it was removed.
Picking up a few bits that I ordered last month it's all starting to feel really 'real' now lol!

Eh wisdom tooth pain is hidiously awful, so sorry you're dealing with it :( Do you think it's infected? They get infected very easily if they are coming through, swilling your mouth with salt water can really help.

I'm early to be in 3rd but oh well. Lol. Stalking...

My original edd was 6/23 then moved to 7/4
I'm going to say... 6/27.

We are having a girl and we are very excited.

So far my biggest issue has been GD from 10 weeks and SNP.

Hello,

Just joing this thread now :) I'm due 2nd June with my first baby. It's a girl and in really excited and anxious because I don't know what to expect!

The pregnancy is going soo fast for me, we are totally renovating our house at the moment and don't have a working kitchen or bathroom and having to stay at the in-laws (which is driving me stupid crazy and angry) thought the work would be done by now but now just praying its done by time baby arrives :( too much stress!!

Hope all you other ladies are having nice pregnancys that are going well :)

30 weeks today! Officially completed 3 quarters... blimey!

Can I come in?
Not officially here until Friday but I think I'm ready to leave 2nd tri now! And I'll be having a c section around 6th of June even though I'm due on the 13th :haha:

Welcome to all the newcomers, looks like this thread is having an influx! :happydance:

Goodness me RC! You must be a busy thing. Wishing you luck getting it all done, I'm sure you'll manage before baby comes and it will be so nice to have a newly done up place :)

I keep being sick again.. I can't eat any carbs and if my stomach is too full it just all comes up, it hasn't been like this since I was in the early weeks. My midwife said some ladies get bad symptoms again around this time due to a new wave of hormones.. anyone else had symptoms returning?
My baby is worth anything though :cloud9:

Welcome to Boothh and RC86! It is amazing to see so many people here i love it because it is never lonely and there is so much support! If you have any questions or want or need advice feel free to reach out! Much luck ladies!

I am also peeking in as I really don't relate with 2nd Tri anymore, wont officially be 3rd Tri until Friday =) Boothh I am also having my baby on June 6th!! Due the 13th but have to have a repeat section. I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hello I love the idea of this.thread :D

I'm 21 years old and currently 30 weeks pregnant with my first and we are having a girl!

Joining you ladies as well today! I'm actually super nervous to be back in the third tri. It's getting close now! I'm due June 8th but will be having a repeat section that is scheduled for May 28th so far... But if the room is somehow booked that day then June 4th :) we are having our second little boy and are so excited!!

Welcome ladies! If you guys want to be added to the first post, would you do me a favor and post the following for me:

- Prediction for birth date/weight/height if you would like

Some of the new posters didn't mention gender or due date and we've established I'm not a good guesser :haha:

I'm having a baby girl, due on June 6th :happy dance: Predicting June 9th for the birth and thinking between 7.5 and 8.5 pounds. We'll see :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->