May/Early June Mommas

Having a boy on 6/6/14...im going to guess 7lb 1oz 21 inches =)

So I'm team yellow, gonna predict a boy for myself weighing 7lb 9oz :haha:

I'm team pink due June 2nd...can't make any predictions lol

Got you ladies :)

I organized the first post by due date to make it easier to follow as people's due dates and babies arrive. Hopefully I didn't screw it up with all the switching around.

Eh wisdom tooth pain is hidiously awful, so sorry you're dealing with it :( Do you think it's infected? They get infected very easily if they are coming through, swilling your mouth with salt water can really help.
Yeah I think it might be its getting worse, kept me up most of the night so I've resorted to some paracetamol and will start rinsing some salty water. Hopefully will get better soon :)

I can't wait to see what all the team yellows have and if they get it right. I guessed right when I did team yellow with my 1st :)

Im 30 weeks pregnant. due 14th May and im having a little girl :cloud9:

I dunno about weight but i think she will be late because my mum had to be induced with all 3 of is!

Due June 7th.
Its a girl! :)
No idea on predictions. ..sorry my brain isn't working too well these days!!!! :/

Yay, more girls - I'm still shocked at how many boys we have due in May/early June! Added you ladies :)

So since we won't be "early 3rd tri-ers" forever, what do you ladies think about changing the thread title to something like "May/Early June Mommas" or something along those lines?

Can you add me :)
I'm due May 2nd with a boy - predicting May 6th, 7lbs 6oz-8lbs 2oz

Hey ladies,

I'm due June 4th , Little boy and i'm going to guess a couple of lbs off of 8lbs hah :)

I have a scan on May 7th (36 weeks) To check placenta position as the bottom was low at 20 weeks

Yay, more girls - I'm still shocked at how many boys we have due in May/early June! Added you ladies :)

So since we won't be "early 3rd tri-ers" forever, what do you ladies think about changing the thread title to something like "May/Early June Mommas" or something along those lines?

I think that's a good idea :)

News from the GP - she has agreed that I can return to work (be it on reduced hours) as long as I have amended duties also. So now to ring occupational health so they can assess me and then inform work. To be fair, its actually not for long at all now. I'm 30 weeks this week, get married in 4 weeks (I've booked a week off for it) and then was returning for a week of reduced hours anyway before annual leave and maternity leave.

Its all going very fast now and I keep having panicky moments lol. Last night I was woken up with braxton hicks which didn't happen till 38 + weeks last time so here's hoping for no overdue baby this time (definitely not quite yet either though)!

I love this idea :D I'd join x

I can't wait to see what all the team yellows have and if they get it right. I guessed right when I did team yellow with my 1st :)

I can't wait either!! (But that might just be me getting curious to know what I'm having lol). With my 2nd, I was so sure she was a boy, when she came out, I still thought she was a boy until the doctor said "It's a girl!"

Hello! I would love to join if that's OK?

Due date: 6 June (guess she will arrive 8 June)
It's a girl
Guess she will weigh 7lbs 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"