May/Early June Mommas

Can you add me please?

Due June 8th, repeat section so it will be May 28th
It's a boy!
Predicting 5lbs 12 oz

My last boy was 10 days over due and weighed 6 lbs 10 oz which is why I'm guessing small :)

Yay, more girls - I'm still shocked at how many boys we have due in May/early June! Added you ladies :)

So since we won't be "early 3rd tri-ers" forever, what do you ladies think about changing the thread title to something like "May/Early June Mommas" or something along those lines?

I think that's a good idea :)

I was thinking that the other day too, so thumbs up from me.

Though I've just found out/worked out i'm actually 30wks and 3 days not 29+3 as I thought so if baby ends up being breech like the last, and I have to have a section i'll end up with an April baby!

Yay, more girls - I'm still shocked at how many boys we have due in May/early June! Added you ladies :)

So since we won't be "early 3rd tri-ers" forever, what do you ladies think about changing the thread title to something like "May/Early June Mommas" or something along those lines?

Isn't it crazy how many baby boys there are? I have a lot of girlfriends that are all having boys too!

Hello newer ladies!!! Love the new name idea Lili2!! Thanks so much for taking the time to always update, sort out, and add. I am feeling a little whale like myself lately. I am hungry pretty much all the time but can't manage to eat more than a 1/4 of what I thought I was hungry for initially. Since I am a little pleasantly plump to start with I won't complain. How are the rest of you feeling? I am a pretty laid back momma but within the last week I am getting anxious, nervous, and starting to feel like oh shit I should have been packing a bag instead of reading a post!!! I know I have many weeks but time isn't settling me at all. Hope you ladies and bellies are doing well! :)

Does anyone know of an antihistamine that is safe to use in pregnancy?

Ok, thread has been updated. Let me know if I missed anyone!

Endless... not sure of a pregnancy-safe antihistamine. I'd call my doctor/midwife and ask.

Our first hospital tour is tomorrow. I'm excited! We'll be touring 2, one tomorrow and the other next week. We haven't decided which one to use yet because one has newer, more accommodating birthing suites but no NICU, and the other is older and a bit less accommodating, but has a NICU. Figured we'd tour both and make a decision after asking questions.

I've only just seen this thread, can I join? :D

I'm due my second baby girl on the 2nd of June :happydance:

I'm due June 12th with a baby boy :3
I'm a little early but I'm def feeling the third trimester heaviness.

I only have 19 working days left! So excited! When's everyone else finishing? xx

I'm due June 12 th but having my csection May 30th! This will be my 3rd baby and we are team yellow:) can I join you ladies?

Hi ladies! I'm late to seeing this thread as well! My little boy is due May 11, though I predict he will come on May 15! I expect him to be around 7 lbs :)

Wow Lili you did a great job organizing everything in this thread!

Just wanted to share some boring news/upcoming milestones:
-We got our Je Port Mon Bebe wrap this week and I am sooo excited to start baby wearing! I am sure it will take some practice, but both me and DH are determined baby wear, at least the first 3 months.
-We have our first confident birth course this Saturday.
-I have a "pregnant ladies tea party" hosted by a doula this Wednesday
-I have my last appointment with my old midwives on Friday (we are changing because we moved. We are happy with them, so no drama). This is my 29 week appointment and I wonder if I will get an ultrasound or if I will get one at the new midwife practice, at 31 weeks.

So tons of baby stuff going on!

I can't wait to see what all the team yellows have and if they get it right. I guessed right when I did team yellow with my 1st :)

I can't wait either!! (But that might just be me getting curious to know what I'm having lol). With my 2nd, I was so sure she was a boy, when she came out, I still thought she was a boy until the doctor said "It's a girl!"

I am so convinced this ones a boy that I can't even imagine it being a girl! You must have been so shocked to discover girl!

Ooh we're doing predictions? Hm, my first son was born right on his due date and was 7 lb 2 oz.
I think Roman's going to be born 4 days before (June 8th) and he's going to be 7 lbs, 12 oz (or 9 oz, I keep thinking 9 for some reason).

I feel like my belly is already as big as I was when my first son was born, so I'm a little scared he might actually be huge.

Hi, im team blue, due 3rd of June, little brother for my DD who will be 2yrs old 4 days before little man due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->