May/Early June Mommas

Happy to say LO was head down at my appointment the other day, but facing the wrong way; today, she's in the right position. I hope she stays this way! But even if she doesn't, I know she can do it now and that's a relief after her being transverse and oblique all the way through pregnancy. :)

Tmi - today I lost some of my plug. It looked like someone had sneezed in my underwear lol. Last time I didn't lose plug until 2 days before I gave birth but it was slow and constant then so I'm not worried.
Someone in a shop looked like she was going to pass out when I told her I'm only 30 weeks because she thought I was nearly due (in stark contrast to everyone at work who says I'm tiny). I've been having sacroiliac pain again the last few days and baby does feel very low wishful thinking tells me I shouldn't go as overdue this time ;-)
I've noticed a lot of people worrying about baby's position. Sophie was oblique breech at my 32 week appointment but turned before the next one without me realising or doing anything intentional so try not to worry. Mother nature is very clever :)

I can officially say I have 7 weeks (and six days :lol: to go!)

Time has FLOWN! Seems like just yesterday we were all finding out now we are only a few weeks away :baby: I LOVE it and cant wait to meet her!!! :hugs:

My baby! Can't believe she's not even 33wks yet, she's such a little chubster :D

1902923_10153903645360508_1494374521_n.jpg
1979638_10153903645385508_1944200680_n.jpg

Midwife today :D everything is fine but yes my little madam is transverse... she had better move :dohh: shes also measuring a week ahead.

There's still time for her to turn. Some like to keep us guessing until the 11th hour.

When do babies typically go head-down and stay that way? Our little guy is in several positions throughout the day. He flips all day long...

In the UK its the position of baby at the 36 week appointment that matters. If baby is breech then, they will make an appointment to consider options etc.

Ah thank you I wondered when it mattered what position she was in :thumbup:

What Dory said :)

Definitely felt big and heavy today and it has hurt to bend forwards, I think baby is in a funny position low down, haven't felt a whole lot of movements either. I'll go and have a bath and wriggle around and see if she moves :haha:

Can't believe how long I've been pregnant now.. and how soon it is that we'll be holding our little girl, I've wanted this for so long and now it's here, in my life, oh my word!! :')

I hope everyone is feeling good and the aches and pains aren't too bad :hugs:

Oop don't think I'm on the first post yet LiLi! I'm expecting a girly on the 6th of June :)

Got you, Mummafrog :)

I'm in nesting mode today. I spent hours scrubbing the floors, cleaning, doing laundry, and rearranging furniture to accommodate baby's things and create a more family-friendly living space rather than having everything so separated. I put together the bassinet/play yard/changing table that is going to be in the living room and arranged everything to accommodate that as well. :) I'm still a bit sick though, so I'm wiped now and ready for bed.

dory - i've been losing bits of plug for months, since halfway through 1st tri, pretty much. it replenishes though and has never been red or brown coloured, which is when they get you to call about it here.

also - taylor was head down fairly early on, but then at 38w he flipped and went breech and 4 days later went back head down. left me feeling so badly bruised inside, it was unbelievably sore.

dory - i've been losing bits of plug for months, since halfway through 1st tri, pretty much. it replenishes though and has never been red or brown coloured, which is when they get you to call about it here.

also - taylor was head down fairly early on, but then at 38w he flipped and went breech and 4 days later went back head down. left me feeling so badly bruised inside, it was unbelievably sore.

Sorry... really random but you are the first person on here that I know has a boy called Taylor! Yay!! My mum keeps saying it's a girls name... I know its not... there's plenty of famous men called Taylor. ..but this has actually just cheered me up and made me smile :')!!! Xxxx

Does anyone get like a stitch in either side of their bump? It almost feels like a running cramp or a muscle cramp but it's literally in the side of my bump. Sometimes it happens when I'm trying to roll around in bed, and sometimes it happens randomly when I'm sitting. Walking makes it fade a bit, but it takes some time.

When do babies typically go head-down and stay that way? Our little guy is in several positions throughout the day. He flips all day long...
Both of my babies have always been head down since the anatomy scan, it doesn't matter though, they only start to worry during the last couple of weeks. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->