May/Early June Mommas

Does anyone get like a stitch in either side of their bump? It almost feels like a running cramp or a muscle cramp but it's literally in the side of my bump. Sometimes it happens when I'm trying to roll around in bed, and sometimes it happens randomly when I'm sitting. Walking makes it fade a bit, but it takes some time.

I used to get it on the right side of my bump. I think it's a ligament stretching past its comfortable length. When it was bad, I'd wear a belly support underneath, just a cheap one for the gym and that helped. :)

Yees I get the weird stitch feeling, but it's only when I'm walking and usually just on one side, makes walking really hard and sore :/

LiLi can you come and nest at my house please :rofl:

1eighty - Ted flipped from breech to sort of head down after 37 weeks and I remember lying in bed when he did I thought he'd broke my rib! It hurt so much! This baby is breech at the moment so after a certain point I'll be hoping it stays that way!

Baby shopping today.. Hoping to get a Moses basket! x

I have started getting the stitch pain again but only when I'm walking. I got stuck in one spot in the metro centre with it last time for about 10 mins and me and mic werd in hysterics lol.
I've woken up so sore at the front and back of my pelvis. I think I'm turning into whinging winnie!

31 weeks!! 63 days left and nesting mode has full on kicked in! Nursery is getting done today no matter what! Kept me awake half the night thinking about it so just rearranged my bedroom a little at 6am this morning instead... :') xxxx <3

I've been getting that stitch feeling in the left lower part of my bump when walking, it starts of mild but then can get to the point where i can't walk because it hurts so much :/ Rubing my hand over the spot seems to make it stop pretty quickly though. Makes me feel like a right lemon just stood there rubbing my belly though :p

I got this pain the other night too! DH and I went for a walk (to get frozen yogurt! lol) and half way I started slowing bc of the pain on the right side under my belly. Every step killed by the end. Also found that sneezing hurts!

I have a feeling this will be a major nesting weekend... I have been dying to get stuff clean and ready but work has been busy. tomorrow we have NO plans and it supposed to be about 50F, these days that warm since today started at 10F and below 0 with windchill. BRR

Since the stretching pains a few days ago, my bump feels much heavier at the bottom now, I'm peeing loads more and for the first time in months I can actually eat a whole meal without feeling like my stomach is in my throat! Does this mean baby has dropped?!

Morning ladies! TGIF!

I aslo get the round ligament pains in my lower ab. A LOT. Mostly when I walk for too long and when I roll over in bed or when I first sit down in my car. Gld it doesn't last long, but it kills!

I had my 30 weeks check yesterday. Little Noah Wayne is at 3.5 lbs and my due date is still on track. Got to see some office U/S shots. He was yawning and doing the little sucky mouth thing, omg it was adorable. It was hard to get really good pics because he's so squished, but I got a few. He's head down too, and he's really far down. Explains the groin pain.

Attachments

• Face.jpg
    Face.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Morning ladies! TGIF!

I aslo get the round ligament pains in my lower ab. A LOT. Mostly when I walk for too long and when I roll over in bed or when I first sit down in my car. Gld it doesn't last long, but it kills!

I had my 30 weeks check yesterday. Little Noah Wayne is at 3.5 lbs and my due date is still on track. Got to see some office U/S shots. He was yawning and doing the little sucky mouth thing, omg it was adorable. It was hard to get really good pics because he's so squished, but I got a few. He's head down too, and he's really far down. Explains the groin pain.

Gorgeous!

I had a 29 week U/S 3lb 14oz and head down. I'm gonna be having a giant child!!!

Morning ladies! TGIF!

Gorgeous!

I had a 29 week U/S 3lb 14oz and head down. I'm gonna be having a giant child!!!

HAHAH I was so thinking my LO was going to weigh 4-5. I just feel so huge. So the tech said, they should gain .5 lb a week. I have just about 9 weeks to go so that means he'll be about 8lbs. I have a feeling he might be bigger too. :winkwink:

I lost more plug today - I'm going to have a stomach of steel in 10 weeks time if this keeps on because its minting lol. Like I said before though, I'm fully aware that it means nothing about labour.
We've been to visit friends today a couple of hours away and I am shattered! I'm too lazy to even change the TV channel lol.

Baby is still sideways :nope:

I get a stitch in my side sometimes if i change position in the night

Has anyone else's bump dropped yet?

My family and friends seem to think mines gone lower all of a sudden... I think its a little early as im only 31weeks but they're all adamant it has... and they see me better than I can see myself in my dinky mirror :') xxxx

I would say so. The past few days she seems to be sitting much lower. Fine by me that she's not up in my ribs!!! How do u tell if she's head down?? My dr has never told me her estimated size either. In other countries do u get more ultrasounds to check the size and position?

Baby is still sideways :nope:

I get a stitch in my side sometimes if i change position in the night

Same here! He is almost always sideways and I wish he would just go head-down already. It's so much more comfortable that way.

How do u tell if she's head down?? My dr has never told me her estimated size either. In other countries do u get more ultrasounds to check the size and position?
In the UK our midwife routinely palpates the abdomen at appointments to check baby's presentation from 28 weeks. Some people are able to tell by having a feel themselves but the only thing I'm ever able to tell is where his back is.

.Has anyone else's bump dropped yet?
I have felt that my bump has been lower the whole time so far (which would be logical for second baby) but a couple of people have commented on it being low lately and the sacral pain would back that up!

Hope everyone is well. Back to work properly for me today and I've been up all night dreaming about the place!

I would say so. The past few days she seems to be sitting much lower. Fine by me that she's not up in my ribs!!! How do u tell if she's head down?? My dr has never told me her estimated size either. In other countries do u get more ultrasounds to check the size and position?

Usually only get scans at 12 and 20 weeks in the uk but I have GD so get extra growth scans as more likely to have a Huge baby.

I only know she's head down because of the extra scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->