May/Early June Mommas

I've been told my bump looks like it's dropped but I don't think so xx

My bump is still quite high, baby is breech too so head right under my ribs! Makes it hard to bend over lol xx

Glad I'm not the only one - was starting to worry lol! I'm short so I'm not surprised if baby has dropped down early as I think it's ran out of space. Here in the UK, midwives don't check baby's position until 36 weeks I'm told?! So I guess I'll never know for definite!

In the UK the guidelines are that the midwives do not -need- to assess fetal position before 36 weeks because it does not give much relavent information to how the birth might go until after this point, however lots of midwives do check before this point at antenatal appointments still, but it's down to the midwife :)

I seemed to have lost this page for a bit lol! My net is down at the moment so using phone Internet is a pain in the bum!
How is everyone feeling?
31 weeks and I'm already well and truly done. I can't sleep ( insomnia ) baby kicks and thrashes himself around at the night because some reason he doesn't like me laying in my sides it's starting to drive me nuts. Not sure how I'm going to cope the next 9 or so weeks.
So that's my rant for today lol I've started buying wipes and maternity pads :D will start buying a few boxes of nappies soon too. Next MW appt is next Wednesday, I'm looking forward to that and hearing bubs heartbeat.

Been looking at baby pictures of me and DH today to trycand figure out what she'll look like :D

I'm in the uk and was checked at my 27 week appointment, but only cus I asked cus I was interested, I don't think they mind checking if you want to know x

I'm in the uk and was checked at my 27 week appointment, but only cus I asked cus I was interested, I don't think they mind checking if you want to know x

So if I ask then she might check? I won't be seeing her for another week yet though!

I got checked at my 28week appmnt didn't ask.... she just checked :') xxxx

I need to whinge (for a change), can I do it here?
I'm feeling incredibly hormonal today. I get married in 3 weeks so went and bought all the things for the table plan today and spent ALL day making it, only to find out this evening that 7 people have had to pull out :-( so I need to contact the venue, try and fill the gaps and re do my table plan.
Then earlier (tmi) when I went to the loo there was brown mucus in my underwear. I have been losing my plug lately but this is the first time its been brown so I've had that at the back of my mind too.
So I'm feeling stressed and teary. I have an antenatal appointment with my health visitor tomorrow. I didn't have it last time because they were understaffed but it seems a bit daft to have it this time being that Sophie is only 16 months and its the same health visitor. Oh well, it will be nice to catch up with her.
Hope everyone else is getting on ok! xx

I had my 32 week ultrasound today :) Baby is doing wonderful! DH and I are grateful. His head is measuring at 34 weeks OUCH! :) We got some good pictures where he doesn't look like an alien and he's head down turning backwards. I'm having major groin pain, but that's been the norm for over a week now. Glad LO is healthy!!

Baby feels so low today and I can feel pressure on my pubic bone. Isn't this a little early?!

I've started waddling and from feeling LO through my belly, she seems very low down, as I can't feel her head, just her back and shoulders, then my pubic bone, so I'm wondering if she's engaged or not? It's very early, I know.

ok so FREAKING OUT (just posted to May board so sorry if any of you are on both!)... I just found out that my short term disability was denied for my leave!!! It was a preexisting condition when I signed up for the benefit. Open enrollment isnt until Oct every year and they are NOT clear on what to do for maternity pay so I never really thought twice about it. I had called before adding it and was told that I was fine to add but they have changed their tune. I have been on the phone ALL day with the company and my HR and there is nothing to be done. :shrug:

Called my mom crying... I only have 16 days paid time... which is 3 weeks + 1 day. Looks like I am not going out May 1 early as planned and I wont be able to take the full 12 weeks either!!!! :cry:

I've started waddling and from feeling LO through my belly, she seems very low down, as I can't feel her head, just her back and shoulders, then my pubic bone, so I'm wondering if she's engaged or not? It's very early, I know.

I've heard that baby can engage pretty early so she might be. I understand the waddling, but I don't think my LO is engaged yet, I'm just big :)

ok so FREAKING OUT (just posted to May board so sorry if any of you are on both!)... I just found out that my short term disability was denied for my leave!!! It was a preexisting condition when I signed up for the benefit. Open enrollment isnt until Oct every year and they are NOT clear on what to do for maternity pay so I never really thought twice about it. I had called before adding it and was told that I was fine to add but they have changed their tune. I have been on the phone ALL day with the company and my HR and there is nothing to be done. :shrug:

Called my mom crying... I only have 16 days paid time... which is 3 weeks + 1 day. Looks like I am not going out May 1 early as planned and I wont be able to take the full 12 weeks either!!!! :cry:

Sorry you're going through this :hugs:

Is it the pregnancy they consider a preexisting condition?

Yes. I wanted to go out a lil early and relax and get all final things done. Now I def have to work up to labor. OH and let me also say DH isn't working. He was let go 9 weeks ago and keeps getting told any week now, any time now. He's in construction so it sucks. Great $$ when he's working and fingers crossed it really is any day...

Wow, I thought they couldn't consider pregnancy a preexisting condition anymore. Hope that things work themselves out.

Dory, wedding planning is stressful enough when not pregnant... everything will work out. Deep breaths! :hug:

Sorry things aren't working out as planned, Gaves. I didn't think pregnancy could be considered a preexisting condition either. :(

Wide awake at 1 AM due to baby kicking my lungs, a massive headache, and feeling nauseated. Hoping I'm not coming down with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->