May/Early June Mommas

Noodles - you're welcome to join us :)

I am VERY excited for labor, it just feels so far off still.

Is everyone added to the first post who wants to be? I'm trying to keep up and I *think* I got everyone... let me know if I missed something.

Quail - do you want me to use the 14th as your prediction?

I woke up with a much rounder, harder belly this morning. No wonder I've been so tired - holy growth spurt! :sleep:

Hello ladies i'm 26+3 days today with baby number #2 which is my last :flower:
I severe SPD and sciatica and am living off pain killers atm and can't do much which sucks! I already have a little girl so i'm thrilled to be pregnant with my son Isaac. Just wish I wasn't in so much pain, But i'm just about coping :thumbup: So ready to meet him now, I feel so prepared and ready which is I think down to the fact he is my second baby so iv'e been through this all before and that i'm terribly impatient :haha: Anyway! I'm due may 28th but i'm having a csection which they do at 39 weeks which would take me to the 21st of may but i'm convinced i'm going to go into labour early so my predictions are for the 17th of may and weighing 6lb 8oz :flower:

Welcome EloiseAndBump!

Lili2, I totally feel like my baby has been going through a growth spurt as well! My belly feels bigger and more firm, and the baby's movements are obviously bigger! I'm mostly excited, but I'm a little bit afraid of piling on the pounds now! I'm just trying to trust that baby will grow as it needs to :).

I'm getting more excited for labor now. I was more scared about it several weeks ago when I didn't know that I had an irritable uterus, and I was afraid I was going into preterm labor. Now it's gotten a bit better, and I'm comforted by the stats that say if my baby did come now, it would have more than a 90% chance of living. I'm much more positive that it'll be full term now though, and I will welcome labor then! (Well, at least when I go INTO labor haha). But it's exciting to think about meeting baby!

Hi, I know I'm not quite 3rd tri but 20 week scans seem so long ago so can I join?

I am due my second little girl on 28th May but as my first was 12 days late and induced I am going to guess June 8th and 7lb 14oz.

I must admit ive felt really crap for the past three days really aching under my ribs like every muscle in my stomach is ripping:wacko:

this is my third baby he is due 30th may

what are all you guys having and have you chosen names yet?

28 weeks today just wanted to share my bump :) sorry it's sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
Noodles - I don't know what we're having, but I'm having such a struggle with names this time! The ones I really like are all really popular at the moment, and I don't know whether to just go with it or try and find something else. Have you chosen any names yet?

Misscalais - what a gorgeous bump!

Yeah we found out and we couldn't believe it.... ive got two daughters Neli is 7 and Nancy is 3. My oh has a son who is 7 called george..... and this baby (my last) is a boy:baby::happydance:
His name is Sonny

what names do you like? Who cares if its popular if you like it then go for it

Gorgeous bump misscalais!

Oh we're totally stuck between 2-3 names for our little girl! We've been stuck on these names since 1st tri :haha:

I have always just chosen one name for boy or girl and not strayed lol

I am sooooo impatient at the min weeks are dragging

Morning ladies. I got ZERO sleep last night because baby was feeling frisky and kicking like mad until the wee hours of the morning, then he finally fell asleep... On my bladder. Got up to pee and woke him up, did it all over again! It's funny because I don't have anything pressing to get done today, but man I'm exhausted now. Hubby is feeling his first baby hiccups right now. Lol

I will come update the first post soon, promise.

Ha, the problem is that my 1st pick is dh's 2nd choice and vice versa! We can't seem to decide! If only our daughter was hiding a twin sister in there then our problem would be solved :haha:

We have a name we both really like, but it is Irish and we live in England so I don't want to be too unkind giving the baby a name no one can spell or read... Aoife (pronounced eefa) has been our favourite baby girl's name for years, we might just have to go for it :).

I like that name its nice:thumbup:

youd be surprised how many people ask about my eldests name.... and its pretty simple her name is Neli

So dont worry people will ask even if its a straight forward name

Perfect thread!!!! I was still going on second trimester because if all the labour talk etched. Thought It was too early for that lol. I'm 28 +5 due may 14. I'm feeling alright somedays. Most days not well at all. Tons of bladder pain but I have zero bladder due to my condition and it doesn't help being pregnant. Oh and I'm having a boy

We have a name we both really like, but it is Irish and we live in England so I don't want to be too unkind giving the baby a name no one can spell or read... Aoife (pronounced eefa) has been our favourite baby girl's name for years, we might just have to go for it :).

I think a lot of English people recognise the name Aoife now so I don't think it would be too difficult for others to read/spell etc ;) It's a beautiful name! I think non-Irish struggle a bit more with less common Irish names like Naoise, Blaithnaid or Sadhbh.

Thank you ladies, I feel a better going for it now :). We chose it because we love it and we thought it was well known enough. We weren't brave enough to go Irish with our son's name in the end as the names we liked were just too difficult for a little boy in England. You have renewed my love for the name Aoife!

I am sooooo impatient at the min weeks are dragging

That's exactly how I feel right now! The 1st half of this pregnancy went really fast because I kept it at the back of my mind as much as possible, I didn't tell people early, I just tried my best to not focus on it. The last few weeks though have changed. Now that I have a real bump, baby's movements are strong and constant, I have contractions all the time, etc- I just feel like time is dragging. I'm really happy for this thread. I keep checking back and reading it. It's nice to see other people all due around the same time! Makes me feel less alone haha!!

Yeah we found out and we couldn't believe it.... ive got two daughters Neli is 7 and Nancy is 3. My oh has a son who is 7 called george..... and this baby (my last) is a boy:baby::happydance:
His name is Sonny

what names do you like? Who cares if its popular if you like it then go for it

Your children have great names! I remember teaching a Nancy and she was lovely! Also love the name George.

The name I like is Edward (probably called Teddy), and it will go well with his brother Rupert! (If I have a girl though I'm going to be I a flap, as I haven't even contemplated girls names yet!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->