May Emeralds 2014! :)

This little baby's messing with me now..

Watch for ages.. Nothing

Look away... Massive thump!

Typical!!!! Sometime it's just chance at seeing it atm.
I spent a good 10 minutes missing Nigel Slater's
biscuit program to watch my belly!

I literally have no idea what the obsession with 3-4 year olds with the name Rosie lol Ava calls the baby Rosie all the time :lol:

Does anyone have the problem where they like a name one day and then not so much the next day?

I think we'll wait until the baby is born to settle on a name. I have a boy and a girl name picked out (if I don't go off them before then!) but haven't told hubby because then he'll be too lazy to come up with his own suggestion! He often just goes with the flow but choosing a name should definitely be a joint decision and I really want his input. He's so easy going about stuff.

This week 2 strangers have noticed I'm pregnant. The bump must be really showing now :D

Yes! I was set on Delliah but now I don't know lol now I like Isabella more lol

Need help with boy names :(
We're so stuck. We have a one syllable surname beginning with H.

We like so far, Oakley and possibly Brandon.
But boys names are hard, girls are so easy.

emalou I love Oakley! agreed girls are easier!

matt has always had a boys name picked out,
i have always had a girl name picked out

so for us it was easy :dohh:

emalou I love Oakley! agreed girls are easier!

Oh thank you!
I thought about it months ago, but the more I talk about Oakley the more I love it.
That's what I've also said to people who hear it for the first time :thumbup:

I had boys picked Iain and me both decided on the girls :)
I thought he would of came up with the boys though!
we have had names picked since ttc :haha:

ema, it's defiantly becoming more popular :) but it does grow on you the more you hear it :)

For us it's the girl names that are harder to agree on. We're both too picky... For boys it's a bit easier, but not exactly "easy". We clearly don't have the same taste in baby names!

fleur you should write your top 5 down each and compare :)

Oh, we have 4/5 names on our list that we agreed on already, it's just that our favourites aren't the same. Like for boys we have: Jack, Victor, Isaac, Arthur. He prefers Jack and Victor, and of course I like Isaac and Arthur more.

Gender scan in less than 3 hours!

eek so exciting!

so typical you have opposite favourites :(!

Gender scan is tomorrow morning!

We have chosen Jaxon Wayne (Wayne is OH's middle name. First name is Jason so "Jaxon" is only one letter different!) for a boy and Kiyah for a girl. We might go with Beth as the middle name since it is my middle name and we can't agree on anything else we like.

Hope your scan goes well!

I'm getting nervous, I don't want to hear the tech tell me there's something wrong with baby :/ I said I'm hoping for a girl, but truly I'm just hoping for a healthy baby and I don't think I could forgive myself if something had gone bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->