May Emeralds 2014! :)

Try not to worry too much, it's probably nothing :hugs:

Gender scan tomorrow!
Last night it was the first time OH felt baby kick. Finally :happydance:

ME TOO! I have been feeling these butterflies in my stomach for a few days now and assumed thats what it was. There was a TON of movement going on this morning and I had my hand on my stomach and could actually feel a little tiny bump on my hand with the moves. I was pretty much in tears from being so excited!

SCAN TOMORROW!!!

Hannah - Lovely bump! Growing nicely :happydance:

Nic - Glad to hear that your scan went well! :D

Schultzie - Congratulations on your little girl! :pink:

This little baby's messing with me now..

Watch for ages.. Nothing

Look away... Massive thump!

SUCH a weird feeling! Making this all so real now!! With this, the scan tomorrow and actually knowing the gender in a WEEK from today.. WHOA! We have been tossing names around. Think we are good for a boy and have girls to 4 names.

Logan with middle of Rainer (last name of DH's best friend that died 3 years ago)

Madison/Molly/Riley/Brianna with Middle of Elizabeth (Great Gram, Gram, mom and my middlename)

Cute names!

Here we won't make a choice until baby is there, although if it's a boy I have my mind set on Arthur. If it's a girl I might insist on getting Rose back on the list... It was vetoed by OH who said he didn't want to name his daughter after a fictional character, but you know which name he suggested? Lilou (French spelling of Leeloo). Literally the only one we've heard about is the Fifth Element's character, while Rose is more than just that girl in Doctor Who.

Our little girl will probably be named Layla Rose :)

Aleena & Layla, so sweet. Our names are a secret but we haven't settled on a girl name yet!

5 year anniversary with DH tomorrow and he works literally all day long. Sad. :sad1:

So cute :)

If were having a girl it's gonna be Delilah or Isabella :) no clue for boys :lol:

Cute names!

Here we won't make a choice until baby is there, although if it's a boy I have my mind set on Arthur. If it's a girl I might insist on getting Rose back on the list... It was vetoed by OH who said he didn't want to name his daughter after a fictional character, but you know which name he suggested? Lilou (French spelling of Leeloo). Literally the only one we've heard about is the Fifth Element's character, while Rose is more than just that girl in Doctor Who.

I am the biggest dr who geek and I didn't even relate the two!
Go for Rose.

Amelia is calling this baby Rosie already... No boy names just Rosie. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->