May Emeralds 2014! :)

It happened very perfectly! I was expecting a scan this week but she said the doctor wanted my appointments 4 weeks apart which was Christmas Eve so I thought it wasn't going to happen until after because I thought they were closed but nope! They are open Christmas Eve so just in time! :D

I'm Christmas Eve scan and gender too!! Yay for Christmas Day present x

With all this news I am jealous and will have a hard time waiting until Christmas after going on Thursday!!!

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations on all the flavour results :)

Bumping out tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on your girl, magicwhisper!

Two days left before I find out, I'm hoping OH can go with me...

had my 20week scan :)
everything was fine, apart from him curled in a ball so couldn't measure his spine so going back on January 3rd to see if he will lie straight :)

Glad scan went well Nic.

Ugh totally not a fan of throwing up because I was too hungry! What's the deal with that?!

Congrats on team pink!

5 days for me! I am so full of anticipation its crazy. Not just to find out gender but to see if everythings ok. I found the heartbeat with an iphone Doppler and for some reason it seemed way to slow. Like 97 bpm. I haven't seen sprout since 6 weeks so I hope everythings ok. Its gonna be a long 5 days for me. I'm so freakin excited!!!!

Try not to worry too much, it's probably nothing :hugs:

Gender scan tomorrow!
Last night it was the first time OH felt baby kick. Finally :happydance:

Ugh, ladies I have a question for you. I have been having this weird uncomfortable feeling in my stomach that feels like it could be crampy or gassy...just a dull pain really. Has anyone else had this? My stomach has felt tight, too. Could this be round ligament pain? Wondering if I'm just doing some stretching right now. My doc didn't seem worried, so I'm sure it's nothing.

So the ultrasound went great! Everything looked great! The baby was moving all around! We found out we are team... pink!!! Now just to keep it a secret until my shower. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->