May Emeralds 2014! :)

Girls have caught up! Congratulations to all! :D

Ugh. I have been having non stop nightmares. Multiple every night for over a week. Feel even more exhausted now.

daddies I just noticed in your siggy you're expecting a girl too!! Congrats!!

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA - I need to get caught back up on everyone's updates. We had the ultrasound last week, and decided against finding out again, but baby looked good and was measuring about a week ahead.

yay! Congrats another team PINK!

Our little girl was measuring right where she should, about 1-2 days or so ahead.
Aleena was always measuring behind and is still small now, so it's nice to have another that actually measures on time LOL.
We had our gender ultrasound at 16w6d and baby was measuring 6oz, and had the anatomy scan exactly a week later at 17w6d and baby was measuring 8oz :)

Thanks Madrid! I still look at her girly parts scan pic everyday I'm in shock girl after two boys :)

MerryMint - Glad to hear that everything went well with your scan :D

HannahGraceee, are we the only ones? I'm still trying to get caught up...

I'm glad you are too - I was waffling pretty hard when the tech asked if we wanted to find out... I need to be strong!

4magpies - congrats on team pink!

I'm pretty sure Stouffer is still team yellow! but there is more but haven't seen them around xxxx

Yep I'm team yellow! Extremely tempted to find out this time but I'm not going to.

Congrats everyone on healthy scans :)

Went out last night for works do.
One of my colleagues felt baby move! She/he really kicked her hand hard!! <3

Congrats on team pink! How exciting!!!

Up at 6am today since someone is doing somersaults this morning!! It's still so exciting that now I can't sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->