May Emeralds 2014! :)

I wish hubby chose to stay team yellow...Lol... but I got my way last time, and I guess fair is fair...

We find out in 3 more days!

Tomorrow is the day for me!! I'm so nervous. My family really wants a girl. With all these girls lately I'm scared I might break the cycle.

My scans tomorrow too! Mines at 12

All my friends are so desperate for me to find out lol

I almost asked the tech to write it down, but she just looked at me and said, "Really? no one has ever resisted opening the envelope." She was right. I would have justified opening it on Christmas morning, or New Year's Eve or really any old Saturday night. I really wanted to find out this time, but DH wanted to be surprised again, so I let it go.

The only hard part is we used our favorite boy name already and I'm having a hard time coming up with another boy name I like. Girls are hard too, because I have so many favorites, it's hard to pick. What is everyone else coming up with for names?

I wanted to be team yellow just to try something new but OH just had to know which is crazy because he wanted a surprise the other two pregnancies! I think he just wants the opposite of what I want :haha: but now that we found out girl I'm ecstatic we found out :)

For a girl I always loved the name Alice. OH wanted a stupid first name with Alice so I gave up that idea :haha: so for girls I liked Alice, Charlotte, Madelyn, Ella.. For boys I like Davis, Patrick, Bently, Jackson, Jacob.

We picked Scarlett Abigail :) we both agreed on it no agruements!

Yay for another gender revealing week! Good luck at your scans ladies!

Merrymint: I've had my envelope for almost 2 weeks and as much add I wanted to be team yellow, it's driving me insane looking at it sitting on our tree... I would have totally peeked by now if there want a signature on the seam! I've even tried holding it up to the light, but it's well hidden in there. Lol.

Phantom, I hope you get your girl :) do you have a feeling either way?

All these scans!! How exciting!! I still have to wait 2 weeks for mine!

Good luck with all the scans!

OH told me we've convinced one of his friends to TTC :)
They wanted kids, but the guy felt it was "too soon"... Now he's changed his mind. More babies!

we have decided that we will do a gender reveal on xmas day for everyone (including him who dosent know the gender yet)

the company wrote the gender in a envelope for us so we will gove that to his parents on new years day :D

So exciting so many of you are finding out!

BOOOO for the ones who are staying team yellow ;)
Although I wish I had more patience, It'd be such a nice extra added surprise to find out when the baby is born.

So I am thinking we'll cloth diaper this little girl, as we didn't have a washer and dryer with DD, we do now. I've been looking at newborn cloth diapers and they're so tiny and cute!!

ive thought of clot nappies but we have no were to dry clothes. we struggle enough as it is

and isnt it expensive washing them :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->