May Emeralds 2014! :)

i so want a bath :brat:

ahh shaving ive now leave it until the last minuite to shave :haha: i can just about shave somethings on a certain angle. wont be long until i wont be able to see a thing :rofl:

I have been shaving you know where by feel. And I have been sitting on the side of the tub to do my legs.

My OH is going to shave for me :haha: :blush:

Schultzie - Happy V-Day! :happydance:

My OH said he would too when I asked him, but I really don't want to resort to that! I will do everything in my power to shave myself:dohh:

Itrip84 - I would let OH do it then it saves you a job, you can just lie there and relax haha! My OH did mine for me this morning as it was way out of control! Never letting it get like that again! :blush:

My DH has done it when I was pregnant with Tori, lol. I usually just use a hand mirror and go by feel.

I don't think OH would want to do it for me. He didn't even want to help me groom my hair back when I had a sidecut because he was afraid he'd hurt me.

It's official, I've forgotten what comfort is. It's a myth invented by non-pregnant people to make pregnant women feel miserable, is it?

It's official, I've forgotten what comfort is. It's a myth invented by non-pregnant people to make pregnant women feel miserable, is it?

Basically. :haha:

I'm okay for the most part. Getting a LOT of kicks/punches to the ribs and hips at the same time though.

https://imageshack.com/a/img513/626/xdo8.jpg

25+2. Double digits on Saturday and 3rd trimester next week. :wacko:

I'll just blindly shave :) I can usually always reach my legs it's the back of my thighs and my lady garden I have issues seeing and reaching :haha:

I'm just not haha, well keeping it behind enemy lines by trimming but not bothering with bald anymore too much hassle!!

The direction of this thread has made me chuckle!! I used to wax every 5-6 weeks so I feel like a beast right now! I am only trimming as well since starting to shave after waxing is painful! I could care less and I am sure the Drs have seen it all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->