May Emeralds 2014! :)

Yep, planning to BF here. Fed my last two kids both until around 13 or 14 months. I love how you don't have to sterilise or warm up your BB's to feed, lol. Makes feeding on the go a breeze (once you've got the hang of it of course).

Rosie - You're welcome. She's in the right place to be well looked after and that's good that it doesn't look like anything serious. Thank you very much, I always thought it took around one week to get your results back, I'm sure she understood :hugs: xx

the nurse was fab on the phone and she said she wasnt letting me off the phone till she had reassured me lol cant fault her at all! x

i wont be breastfeeding - i cant because of the medication i am on

i plan to get tommie tippie bottles - the nature ones. and im going to start her on sma milk and see how it goes :thumbup:

I'm going to try my hardest to breast feed this time but I had a horrible time bfing my other two sooo we'll see how it goes! We've always used playtex drop ins and playtex ventair so I guess we'll stick with those!

thanks for the replies:)
I'm going to try breastfeeding :), using tommee tippee closer to nature bottle to:)

Can't believe I'm 23 weeks. Only 17 to go until due date!
Sometimes when baby kicks I can feel her on my left and right side at the same time, she's getting big :)
You can really see my belly move now too, so cute

Can't believe I'm 23 weeks. Only 17 to go until due date!
Sometimes when baby kicks I can feel her on my left and right side at the same time, she's getting big :)
You can really see my belly move now too, so cute

I love seeing belly move! it's amazing :)
happy 23weeks!

Rosie - Aww bless her, that was so sweet of her! <3 xx

99 days to go for me! Double digits, yay! :happydance:

yay for double digits! Can not believe we are getting close so fast! soon we'll be on baby watch!

I wonder whose going to be the first baby to arrive?

Tori was 2 days overdue but I was in early labor at 40+1. I hope this baby comes on its own. If baby doesn't come by 41 weeks, no VBAC for this mama. :(

Had my first experience nesting today, I think, lol. I never nested with Tori. I went outside and cleaned out the entire car. :lol:

Tori was 2 days overdue but I was in early labor at 40+1. I hope this baby comes on its own. If baby doesn't come by 41 weeks, no VBAC for this mama. :(

Had my first experience nesting today, I think, lol. I never nested with Tori. I went outside and cleaned out the entire car. :lol:

I never got the nesting instict at all with DD either yet this past week ive been itching to scrub the whole of downstairs empty all the kitchen cupboards and have a massive sort out, hubby keeps stopping me because were decorating it in a couple of weeks! lol wonder if your having a boy ;) x

I never got the nesting instict at all with DD either yet this past week ive been itching to scrub the whole of downstairs empty all the kitchen cupboards and have a massive sort out, hubby keeps stopping me because were decorating it in a couple of weeks! lol wonder if your having a boy ;) x

50/50 chance! Every pregnancy is different they say! Only 79-107 days until everyone knows! :D

-----

Oh, totally forgot to mention. I had my "24" week appointment yesterday. (I was off a week due to scheduling issues but am back on track now.)

Bump is doing well! Measuring on the small side. Good, strong heartbeat. Went more into depth about VBAC. Will be able to stay mobile and have other options than an epidural. I did find out though if I go into labor and my doctor is not on call, I will more than likely have a repeat c-section. Out of the 5 other doctors, 2 completely refuse and 3 *might* if I beg and cry so if it's one of them, they'll get a LOT of tears. Beloved GD test in 3 weeks and starting every 2 week appointments.

9 days until the last trimester!
79 days until full term.
100 days until due date.
107 days until c-section. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member