May Emeralds 2014! :)

I still have a ways to go to catch up with the size of my full-term bump with DS. I was so crazy huge. I honestly got stares and double-takes everywhere I went. Yet he was only 6 1/2 pounds. So it lets me HOPE that this one is small as well. However, I had placenta issues with my son's pregnancy so it could be that he wasn't able to grow to his potential (at 25 weeks he had been in the 97th percentile but was born in the 40th). Right now I'm imagining a 15 pounder. LOL She sits so low that it feels that way.

Happy mothers day! Bump got me a card, and flowers. Lovely. Next mothers day we will have our babies.
I'm on alert for pre eclampsia symptoms now, was admitted to hospital last night, been seeing flashing lights, slight headaches etc. But home now and just to keep an eye. All checks were ok x

I'm glad things are OK. Hope that this was just a random blip and that pre eclampsia won't ever be an issue.

Felix - fingers crossed that it won't happen again.

Mother's Day being on May 11th here, I sure hope my baby will be there by then! That's past my due date and I'm already sick of being pregnant :haha:

I'm going for my second growth scan tomorrow.
Or should I say, today, as it's 2 in the morning. My sleep schedule is all messed up.
I'm a bit nervous. My belly had grown bigger last week, but now it's got back to the size it was two weeks ago! I wonder if that might be because baby is into position so he's not taking as much place "horizontally"...

Ladies in the US and UK please help if you can..

I'm after kids line / cocalo - In The Woods items for my nursery
But I can only find the £49.99 set on amazon. Here

I'd really like the mobile!

I've managed to find the laundry hamper/nappy stacker from Home Bargains here in the uk but they didn't do the cot bed set or anything :( so was a bit disappointed.
Does anyone know where I can source them from?
If you're in the US are they reasonably priced? Widely available?
In the UK, I'm not wanting to spend a fortune (some are priced ridiculously)

Tia xx

Starry night, it's funny, as a lot of your first pregnancy sounds identical to mine. G was average sized misspregnancy, but only 12th percentile at birth. Also from placental issues...

Fleur, hopefully baby behaves!

Ema, I'll take a look at what I can find when I can get on a computer

Thanks bumpin :hugs:

So no infection in my last urine sample (last week) just got the results today.
Does pre eclampsia show up as an infection? I don't think it does :shrug: but they were concerned because I've had constant protein increases each time. (Apart from my first three tests!)
I have another urine test on Friday along with BP check too, so we'll see what's going on and hopefully no pre e!

Felix - I sure hope it isn't pre-eclampsia!Keep us posted.

Amour - I hope the pain goes away soon. I know I had a horrible pulled muscle in my stomach a couple of months ago and nothing made it feel better but time. Sorry you are having to go through it!

AFM - I walked Ikea on Saturday and I haven't been the same since! Busy, busy weekend and now I'm swolllen all over!! I look a bit like an oompa loompa :)

I have got to know how it's physically possible that I can go for a wee, make sure I'm completely finished and there's nothing left, leave the toilet and then 30 seconds later sneeze and wee myself a little. How????

Wannabe - You're not alone :haha:

Baby's growing well, I've got to go back in two weeks, but it's looking good and they should let me deliver at the birth center if the growth doesn't slow down!
Let's just hope that the commute will go better than it did today. I had to run to catch the bus and even then, the driver refused to let me in. Apparently it's a rule that passengers have to be there before the bus or else they can't get in. You'd think they'd have more consideration when the commuter is visibly pregnant, but no! If I had known, I wouldn't have run... it triggered painful contractions, I nearly puked from the effort, and now my entire body's sore.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2zqrmg2.jpg

Received a nice surprise in the mail today! $60 worth of formula and $10 off in coupons. I love Enfamil formula, used it when BFing didn't work out with Tori. Hoping BFing works out longer this time but if not, it's nice to have these as back ups! :D

https://i61.tinypic.com/2zqrmg2.jpg

Received a nice surprise in the mail today! $60 worth of formula and $10 off in coupons. I love Enfamil formula, used it when BFing didn't work out with Tori. Hoping BFing works out longer this time but if not, it's nice to have these as back ups! :D

That's so good!!
Government legislation here in the uk wouldn't allow this kind of "free" gift!
They don't let us have any offers on newborn milks either :shrug:

35week bump

https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/35weeks4_zpsb47e1fc5.jpg

Been MIA and EXHAUSTED for a few days. Lots to catch up on. Hope everyone is feeling great. Looks of perfect looking bump pictures!!

We had the baby shower on Sunday. WOW was that overwhelming. When we got everything home I just looked at the mound thinking we would never get through it. Luckily, yesterday was quiet with work and DH is OCD with getting stuff organized... so all is away!!! Clothes are gone through and organized by size. 0-3 is in hamper ready to be washed, 3-6 is folded and in bureau, 6-9 is in one bin upstairs, 9-12+ is in another. One bin of rattles and stuffed animals, another of bottles/binkies etc.

Changing table is set up and crib is mostly setup until we get the right sheets. We got 1000+ diapers too in all diff sizes! It was such an amazing day!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• pile.jpg
    pile.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 6
  • crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • changing..jpg
    changing..jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
I am soooooooo tired. And baby isn't even here yet. I wake up every our or so to try and change positions because of the pain. Easier said than one when I have a 2 year old sleeping on my shoulder all night. How on Earth am I going to manage with 2 kids?

Beautiful bump, mayb_baby!

I'm going to have to talk to my midwife about the pain I'm experiencing right now. It looks suspiciously like SPD... Sure, it didn't help that I had to make huge physical efforts yesterday, but it's not the first time I'm feeling this way (although it's the first time it's that intense).

Beautiful bump, mayb_baby!

I'm going to have to talk to my midwife about the pain I'm experiencing right now. It looks suspiciously like SPD... Sure, it didn't help that I had to make huge physical efforts yesterday, but it's not the first time I'm feeling this way (although it's the first time it's that intense).

I hope you don't have SPD! its awful :(!

SPD sucks. Usually a good nights sleep helped mine settle, but now it does nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->