May Emeralds 2014! :)

Every time I get on here now, I get really excited! You gals really know how to break a pregnancy down! 29 sleeps left...love it!

I have the growth scan coming up on Tuesday. I can't wait for this week to be over!

Gaves, I have a friend that just gains weight when pregnant. Some women just do. She gained 50 with her first, and thinks she will gain closer to 70 this time. She eats healthy, walks, chases an ACTIVE 2 year old.

If your making healthy choices I wouldn't worry about the weight.

Every time I get on here now, I get really excited! You gals really know how to break a pregnancy down! 29 sleeps left...love it!

I have the growth scan coming up on Tuesday. I can't wait for this week to be over!

Glad we are helpful!

Girls let's face it, we're on the final stretch! :happydance:

Ugh I could kill OH!
I told him to stick the hot water on as we both wanted a bath he put it on for 'enough for the 2 of us apparently', he got a bath filled to the top of hot water, mine is halfway with warm water not even enough hot to wash my hair in warm water!
He has a sore leg from football, I'm almost 36weeks pregnant and have SPD!
Want to punch him so much right now!:gun:

Good news last place on my ticker :happydance:

When my daughter gets in the shower and runs every bit of hot water out so that I get a freezing cold shower, I just make sure I take an extra long shower the next night. The problem stops immediately!:haha:

Yay for the final weeks!!

Mayb_baby - Lovely bump! :D

Gaves - Wow! Looks like you are all set ready for babies arrival! :)

I super pissed off with OH too! Make him a beautiful dinner for when he gets home, after having a horrid day at work - nothing

After I put on something I wanted to watch, while I went to the loo changed to football with nothing more then I wanna watch this

Right ok

So I run a bath so start texting a friend in the bedroom while it cools down, e must have asked me about 15 times with the same reply before I flipped uhhhh it's like having two children already!

I'm currently in the bedroom not talking to him!

Sounds like 3 kids :haha:

Only messing. It's so frustrating isn't it!! I often tell my OH off for acting like an extra child for me to deal with, then he stops.

Hope he starts behaving himself and you feel better after some time out :hugs:

:haha: I'm more like a moody teenage then a kid em ;) I bloody feel like it with all these hormones I'm seriously up and down all the time Hahha!

Bless you.
I felt the same around 20-25 weeks! Stressing out and storming off.
I never had the moody teenager phase so it's nice to experience it now :haha: glad to say though, it's passed.

I sat in my bedroom and huffed until he went to bed and then I went to watch TV when he went to bed, I'm like a crazy teen too:haha:

Oh and here's the difference in 4days (think my bumps dropped and Iv started to lose part of my plug I think ewww)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
Wow! On my break at work we are busy busy today! Just taken 18 2-3 year olds for cooking class! As much as I love my job I'm ready to leave tomorrow!

Mayb that bump is Loooooooowwwww! ;)

Hannah, sounds like your having a busy busy day :)! Enjoy your last 2 days :D!

mayb - wow! I don't think it will be too much longer now. Hopefully, the baby won't keep you waiting too long. It gets so uncomfy after the belly drops.

hannah - hope you enjoy your last two days. You're almost there! :)

afm - officially 8 months pregnant today. :)

thanks ladies! Been feeling so down, blue and emotional. The last thing I want to hear today at my appt, is about the weight gain, again! DH even just told me to stop worrying, eat what I want now and we will be active this summer to lose it. Would love to somehow get pulled off of work early though!! :thumbup:

So is it a bad sign that I have been trying to add a bump picture.. and keep getting an error message that the file is too large!! lol :haha:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
thanks ladies! Been feeling so down, blue and emotional. The last thing I want to hear today at my appt, is about the weight gain, again! DH even just told me to stop worrying, eat what I want now and we will be active this summer to lose it. Would love to somehow get pulled off of work early though!! :thumbup:

So is it a bad sign that I have been trying to add a bump picture.. and keep getting an error message that the file is too large!! lol :haha:

Bit Of a kick in the teeth from bnb saying your file is too large :rofl:
Bump looks lovely, from that picture you don't look overly 'fat' usually if ladies are carrying more weight than they need you can tell in a bump photo, but you look lovely!
You can lose any baby weight easily over the summer, lots of walking and salads! That's my plan :) easier to lose weight in the summer than winter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->