May Emeralds 2014! :)

Infact I've got a sweep Wednesday to! Why am I not counting down :haha:?

It's a race between you two!! Haha we should start putting bets down!

I recon nic will have hers on Thursday early hours like 3/4am and I'll be induced :lol: OH's mum was induced with all her 4 babies, so I think I'm in that boat :lol:?

Half 11 babe!

I think you'll have yours at the weekend Hannah, and I'll be next Tuesday!

congrats Gaves! Can't wait to see pictures :)

has anyone heard from Fleur? I hope everything went well for her

After my shower on Saturday, after walking around and being on my feet all day, I got home and went to bed and had what I thought were pretty major contractions for almost an hour...then they stopped. Hoping something happens this week. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore!!

Gaves - BIG congrats!!!

To everyone else - Keep on, keepin on!

Arthur was born May 9th, at 3:43am. He's a tiny baby, birth weight was 5lbs 11oz, and he has troubles with his sugar levels so they're keeping him at the NICU, but on every other aspects he's healthy, strong and vigorous... a very cuddly baby, it's hard being apart. If I could I would stay with him long after I've fed him (breastfeeding is going well) but the nurses are sending me to rest.
I've had a long labour and nothing went as planned. Was hoping for a natural birth at the birth center, ended up with an epidural at the hospital! I was just too exhausted to work with the pain :(
I'll show pictures later, it's time to feed Arthur.

Congrats fleur!

10 hrs till I call the hospital and find out what time they want me in tomorrow to be induced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->