May Emeralds 2014! :)

Felix - Hope all goes well with your induction. Can't wait to see updates.

Hannah - Sorry you have a crappy midwife! they should definitely be able to do something to help things along, especially since you are past your due date!! Good luck! Hopefully, the walking/stair climbing pays off.

Baby shower tomorrow! Maybe it will be so exciting that I go into labor :) Have a great weekend ladies!!!

I totally agree, one of my midwifes was so up for giving me one today, but I didn't have her :( ohhh well, just lost some plug so me and Ava ran round the block twice and I walked up our 3 floors of stairs :haha:

Today I braved my allergies and went outside to chase DS around and do lunges around the yard. Don't think it did anything but at least I got some old fashioned Vitamin D.

Mrs Stefka - enjoy your baby shower tomorrow! I can imagine the stir it would cause if you went into labour in the middle of it. Almost out of a movie! :haha:

Hannah I'm so sorry she didn't try to help you considering you want to try vbac this time around. I know they won't induce you until the very last minute because of the scar but there are other ways to help things moving.

Good luck emalou! I hope this is it for you!!

Had an amazing nights sleep last night 12 am- 8am with only 1 bathroom break. Compared d to my normal 4 hrs total and 3-5 bathroom trips .

So why am I so tired today? Only been up a few hours and I need a nap.

Had an amazing nights sleep last night 12 am- 8am with only 1 bathroom break. Compared d to my normal 4 hrs total and 3-5 bathroom trips .

So why am I so tired today? Only been up a few hours and I need a nap.

I slept the same 11-7 NO bathroom breaks :0! And I've already napped 10-12 :shock: no wonder this baby won't leave haha

BITCHING RANT- just plain miserable. So much pain. Been having loose bm 2-3 times a day. Bc of that and the wiping I have the worst case of hemorrhoid. Huge, painful... got sitz bath, using wipes and gel and it's doing nothing! In fact now hard to use bc it stings, think there's a cut too. Don't know what else to do but I keep sobbing...:cry:

I'm always ready for a nap. DS still has quiet time in the afternoon so I can sleep for hours.

gaves - :hugs::hugs:

afm - getting sick of all this false labour! Yesterday, I had cramps all afternoon and into the night. Resting and drinking water didn't stop them but they most definitely were BH. In the midst I could feel baby dropping but once they stopped she went back up. I only remember getting one bout of false labour with DS but this pregnancy I am getting it all the time. DH thinks it's a sign she's going to come early but I don't think it means anything at all. Just a big tease.

BITCHING RANT- just plain miserable. So much pain. Been having loose bm 2-3 times a day. Bc of that and the wiping I have the worst case of hemorrhoid. Huge, painful... got sitz bath, using wipes and gel and it's doing nothing! In fact now hard to use bc it stings, think there's a cut too. Don't know what else to do but I keep sobbing...:cry:

That sounds awful so sorry you hurt this much !

Have you tried ice to reduce the inflammation, either an ice pack or wetting a sanitary towel with a little water and aloe Vera and freezing that?

Awww gaves!! Have you told the midwife or doctor? It's truly awful to be in so much pain!

Emalou haven't been around here all day so I'm guessing she's having her baby now too!!!!

I wonder what happened with Fleur too!!

Trying the aloe thing now. My nurse sister in law dropped off a numbing spray! It's heavenly... still bad but it helps.. played phone tag w Dr yesterday bc I'm having phone issues. Heading out soon to have it looked at. Oye!

Was wondering the same w fleur and Em. I love all the activity!!!

Haha!! Just busy Madrid! Catch up later! No baby here xxx

I'm starting to get the urge to clean but I'm so out of breath all the time. My pregnancy has re-triggered my seasonal allergies that have been pretty much dormant since I was a pre-teen. Though now it's coming out as asthmatic (I don't have asthma) when I had always had the traditional stuffy nose and scratchy throat and burning eyes. Still getting the burning eyes.

the breathlessness is getting better as the baby drops. I'm hoping she's dropping. Last night I felt this heavy, heavy weight on the bottom of my bump and I'm starting to get a constant pressure on my butt. It still isn't the same as when my DS engaged though so I think she hasn't engaged at all yet. Just sitting lower.

Managed a few bits of light cleaning now I'm sat enjoying the Eurovision and eating too much food.

Hubby just noticed my plate and said "that's the most pregnant thing you've eaten do far"

Plate contains: cocktail sausages, cheesestrings, a carrot and some branston pickle with a pot of ambrosia chocolate custard on the side.

On reflection it is a bit of a weird selection but everything made sense when I was raiding the kitchen.

It all makes sense separately! Not sure about dipping carrots in choc custard though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->