May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats Fleur!!!! Don't be so hard on yourself Hun! We all want to try natural at least the first time but it's because we don't know how much it'll be or whether we'll manage to cope with it. Main thing is that you two are well!! Xxx

Congratulations, fleur!!

afm - from time to time I get the most rip-roaring cervical pain. I can't tell if it's simply baby putting pressure on, if it's the varicose veins or if she's trying to engage. Sometimes it feels like everything is about to rip open. But no real cramps since my false labour Saturday night.

Update on my journal girls.

Good luck to you all, I may be AFK for a while :hugs::kiss:

Had the scan today and baby is measuring a bit too big so they've decided to induce me next week. The 22nd at 8am. She offered a sweep but I said no. She did check my cervix and said I'm 2cm dilated already.

Well pessary was inserted at 10.30am and finally starting to have some light contractions. This is the longest I have ever spent I hospital and it's not for me. Come on baby get out so we can go home!!!

Aria Anabelle was born May 12 weighing 6 lbs 11 oz. It was very fast. Contactions started after 4 am. I asked my husband to go to the hospital at 5am. Arrived at the hospital at 6:20am and I was fully dialated. No time for any pain relief. It was insane. But she is perfect.

1982076_10100611136421390_7976542601578068205_n.jpg

Congratulations, Phantom!! Wow, that really was fast! She is so teeny and perfectly cute!

Congratulations phantom! She's beautiful :)

I had the start of my bloody show yesterday & more today, how long can this go on for?

Congratulations phantom she is absolutely beautiful.

After a night of very little sleep in the hospital due to mini contractions which have fizzled out and the fact they keep the thermostat set to volcano I still do not have a baby.

Looks like I'm gonna be one of those women who has a 3 day induction at this rate.

They should be taking the pessary out around 10am so hopefully I'll have dilated enough for then to break my waters and get this show on the road!

Fast and perfect phantom!!! Excellent!! Congratulations!!!

Nic it can last days I'm afraid!

Wannabe good luck! The hospital wards are just too warm!!

Good luck, Hannah!

Wannabe - from the other thread it seems your baby is well on its way! HOpe all goes smoothly!

nic - good luck to you too!

afm - last night I was talking to my mom and she said that she was telling my grandma about my false labour over the weekend and apparently my grandma was saying to give it 10 days and the real thing will start. My grandma has some insane theories. But then I realized that 10 days after my false labour is the 21st and months ago I dreamed I had the baby on the 21st and a few moments ago I realized that I did go into real labour with my son 10 days after having false labour. LOL I know it's nuts and there is no science to it, but I just have to hold onto these crazy ideas because a big part of me is convinced I"m going to 42 weeks and that is so depressing.

I forgot to write in here, I had to go to the day unit at the hospital with high blood pressure, all normal when I got there :lol: had a sweep and induction booked for Friday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->