May Emeralds 2014! :)

George Leo was born on 13.05.14, 8.25pm, weighing 8lb 2.5oz
A 5 day induction, ending in failure to progress past 5cm, and an emergency section.
Both home now and doing well. Finding breastfeeding difficult, but trying to stick at it.

Congratulations to all those who have had their babies in my absance, I did look back on all posts I've missed. And good luck to everyone yet to have their beautiful bundle xx

Congrats Felix!!! Glad to hear you're recovering well. Bf'ing isn't easy at the beginning but if you stick to it you'll succeed. :hugs:

Congrats felix!

I have been topping up BFing with formula as Lexi is a hungry monster and I just couldn't fill her up.

I was really lucky and had a very quick labour after waters were broken 24 hrs into induction but did end up with a 2nd degree perineum tear which is very very sore.

Congratulations to every one who's had their baby!

Who is still waiting? Any symptoms?

I keep losing big bits of plug but no show yet. Been very moody but that's about it. I've got to the stage where I really want my BH to turn into proper painful contractions!

Congrats, Felix!

Stauffer - I'm still here with you! Baby is just content where he's at currently. Sore ever where at the moment so hoping my little one decides to meet me soon!

Congrats, Felix!

I'm still here too. Had some serious false labour last weekend but nothing since. The physical pain and hormones are really catching up to me but it could be awhile yet. DS was 4 days overdue so I'm hoping I don't have to go to 42 weeks.

Congrats, Felix!

I'm still here too. Had some serious false labour last weekend but nothing since. The physical pain and hormones are really catching up to me but it could be awhile yet. DS was 4 days overdue so I'm hoping I don't have to go to 42 weeks.

I hope I don't go till 42 weeks too!!
My DD1 was born at 41 weeks.
6 more days until due date, yay! Not TOOO much longer now lol

I didn't really have any pre-labour symptoms before waters broke. Didn't even have a bloody show until after going to the birth center. Hopefully your LOs will take you by surprise as well and your lack of symptoms don't mean you'll go overdue :)

I have an induction booked for the 28th. I'm hoping I don't get that far, but my daughter came at 42 weeks, so I'm not really sure what to expect from this little guy.

Well I've been getting a bloody show. So hopefully it's the start of something.

Good luck magicwhisper, it sounds promising!

Last time I was induced because my waters broke. So while I know what labour feels like, I don't know what it feels like to go into labour if you know what I mean. This has led to some serious symptom spotting and googling "prelabour symptoms" a lot.

I think I'm going to drive myself nuts!

I'm being induced on the 22nd but I don't know if it'll start before then. I don't feel
particularly different and I don't know but my gut is telling me nothing will happen until that day. We'll see!!

Hi everyone sorry I've been absent. Hands full and tired! Molly is doing perfectly. She eats and sleeps like a champ. Getting the hang of it all better as well as the breastfeeding. Still sore after 2nd degree lacerations but everyday is better. Full birth story and pics to come! :cloud9:

Congrats to all the other babies this week!!!!

Hello everyone,

Sorry I'm so late in updating you all, life got pretty busy around here! Jayden George Wrigley was born on the 7th May 2014 at 3:04am weighing 9lbs 4oz! He is just perfect, like his big brother <3

Congratulations!! :)

Starting to get the "where's the baby?" remarks. Still 1 1/2 weeks to go to due date. Started drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea but so far it's just producing short spurts of cramps right after drinking.

Thats all RRLT will do, it will make your contractions more effective so when pushing time comes, your uterus will be nice and toned and will get that baby out quickly!
It's not going to induce labor.

Sorry for no update guys!

Baby BOY Noah was born at 1.39am by c-section so no vbac for me, 7 hours induced labour 4 contractions every 10 mins back to back in the last hour, 4 failed epidural attempts! When I had my sweep I was 2cm - at this point I was 2cm the pain was unreal and constant! So I asked for a section! I could take it anymore, which the lead to 3 failed spinal attempts but now it's all done :) my yellow bump is now blue and he's a little chunk at 9lbs 8oz

Congratulations everyone else :)

And everyone else it's all worth it in the end xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"