May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats Hannah!!! What a big boy!!! I love the name! Such a shame you couldn't have your vbac but you tried your best and that's the main thing. Enjoy your baby boy!!

Still nothing around here! Only 3 days to induction!

Yay for team blue Hannah! Congratulations babe :kiss:

Ella Laura was born on the 18th May 1.35pm with a 12 hour labour. We are heading home now!.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...may-emeralds-2014-parenting.html#post32695853

I created a parenting group for us :)

Congratulations, Hannah and magic!!

afm - getting to that point in the pregnancy where it's tough to decide on what social engagements to commit too. I am invited to a Mother/Daughter Tea at our church and I had to give a conditional RSVP. I really want to go but it's only 5 days out from my due date. I feel badly not offering to help set up or bring anything but I don't even know if I should go. If I have my baby beforehand (yeah right) then obviously I won't. But even if she is snug and tight inside it will have to depend on how I feel. I'm already popping in Tylenol before outings just so I don't cry the whole time. LOL Though I think a tea involves lots of sitting...

I also keep thinking of people and that I should call them for a get together and then decide against because I just don't know what's going to happen and I'd hate to have to cancel. I've had to turn down two wedding invites though those would involve flying out so those would be impossible to attend. Still disappointing because I really wanted to go!

Well done Mrs!!! Things are moving in the right direction!! Yayyyy!!

Nothing here! Only 2 sleeps until induction!!

good luck! it's gone quiet in here. hopefully some new squishy faces are on their way!

Thanks ladies! I hope something happens soon.

I think it's quiet because almost everyone has had their babies already! Fingers crossed the rest of us are soon to follow!

Well; it seems it's going to be tomorrow for me after all. I knew it'd never happen this early naturally.

Good luck for tomorrow Madrid and hoping the rest of you lovely ladies get to hold your babies soon.

As a FTM I couldn't have imagined how much my life and priorities would change so quickly. I can honestly say I have never loved anything as much as I love my little Lexi, I watch her all day and every facial expression and movement melts my heart.

It is just the most amazing thing ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->