May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hi, can i join.... i got my bfp today, number 2 for DH and i we have an almost 3 year old DD :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/1378353972154_zps5d3e3f52.jpg

Online calculator at this stage says edd 19th May, so put me down for that date at this stage and ill update if need be.

Eeek!!

congrats to you - Wow you found early with a strong test x

Hopefully you have a les stressful end of pregnancy this time around

I still can't believe I'm doing this again!

Front page is updated ladies! Check it to make sure I got everything right!

Hopefully you have a les stressful end of pregnancy this time around

I still can't believe I'm doing this again!

Me too . I have had high risc pregnancy from the beginning with my first so I hope it's gonna be better this time :thumbup:
For some reason I am still in disbelieve I am pregnant . I think it's gonna become real when I hear the heartbeat :baby::baby:

I just can't wait to find out what's goin on so I can celebrate again

Me too - I want a scan machine in my lounge :wacko::wacko::wacko:

When do you find out more i.e next appointment/scan?

My scan is 2 weeks today but may have to book a private next week

I probably won't have a scan until 20 weeks. I'll have to settle for heating a heartbeat at 12 weeks

How you all feeling girls? I do not have any pregnancy symptoms . I felt some nautia for about 2 days but now it's over . Do you think it is a bad sign? I didn't have many symptoms with my first child but at least I had some . And when I was pregnant for the first time I also lost my symptoms after few days and ended up having miscarriage ;( . Do you think having no symptoms ( or losing them ) is a bad sigh ? ;(

So bright red bleeding started. No cramps, no pain, no clots. Maybe it's from over exerting myself. But I'm sick of waiting around not knowing what's going on, constantly spotting, and not doing much but laying around otherwise the bleeding gets worse.
Not sure when my next appointment is either because of my insurance being stupid.
I could just sit and cry... I'm getting pretty depressed.
T-minus 16 days to wedding.... Yay... :cry:

So bright red bleeding started. No cramps, no pain, no clots. Maybe it's from over exerting myself. But I'm sick of waiting around not knowing what's going on, constantly spotting, and not doing much but laying around otherwise the bleeding gets worse.
Not sure when my next appointment is either because of my insurance being stupid.

I am sorry to hear that . Could you just go to ER , say you are pregnant and have a lot of pain and bleeding ? I am sure they gonna do some ultrasound and you can find out if LO is ok :flower:

I did Sunday. Levels were at 1800 but didn't see anything on ultrasound. Not sure if its changed by now. But we can't afford another ER visit

I did Sunday. Levels were at 1800 but didn't see anything on ultrasound. Not sure if its changed by now. But we can't afford another ER visit

That's too bad :nope: . Just keep positive thinking . I know it's hard but there probably is not anything else you can do :shrug: . I hope everything goes well for you :thumbup: .

Keeping positive thoughts for you Leah! :hugs:
Proudmama. I've heard that symptoms can come and go. I wouldn't worry yet :)

I went to the Dr today 9some random as i couldnt get into see my regular)

He gave me a test and was positive again.

Im only 3.5 weeks. He said to make an appointment with my regular for about 3 weeks time and get bloods done then, he said theres no need to get them done yet

Is this correct? I cant remember from last time :)

Hope all is ok Leahlou, hang in there xxx

Hi and congrats to all the new ladies! H&H 9 months!

Leah - Hope all is OK!

Had my first scan today and the doctor eliminated the 2 things I feared most: complete molar and ectopic. There was only 1 gestational sac and a clear, round yolk sac. He said the GS measured 6 weeks which is not at all possible, since we even didn't have intercourse that early. We didn't see the heartbeat but I can be at most 5+4 so I guess it can be early for that. He didn't seem much concerned but I'm having another scan on Wednesday to see if the heart starts beating. I am kind of relieved, but also anxious for Wednesday. Hoping and praying we'll see a tiny flicker that day.

Leah - My best friend recently had the exact same thing you describe and she had her 12 week scan and baby doing fine, she was bleeding alot of red blood. I do pray everything works out ok and you get a scan soon xx

Good morning ladies! wanted to pop in and join the talk. Found out earlier this week with an unexpected and exciting BFP!!! Right now I am almost 5 weeks, and due May 11th. Happy Mothers Day! Our really close friends came over last night and thought they were shocking us saying they were 8 weeks, man were they pumped that I was only 3 weeks behind... So happy to have someone to go through this with. I am also thankful I found this site and all you awesome ladies. The support, stories and encouragement is amazing!

Not sleeping well even thought I am exhausted! I wake up and ALLLL these things run though my head bc I am so excited. I also find that I have been sleeping on my stomach and wake up with really bad cramps! Too early for a preg pillow?

Congrats everyone!!! H&H journey to us all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->