May Emeralds 2014! :)

Please do not read this if you do not take well too much informations ...
So I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed big chunk of mucus with brownish/ clear / pinkish color . I have little bit of cramping also . I am suppose to have my period tomorrow . Or I was suppose to get my period tomorrow ... I took a picture but I don't really want to post it since I think it's not nice to look at . I just don t know if it could be implantation bleeding since I have never had one before or if its miscarriage or if its my period or I don't know :(

Hi, ladies. Could I join? I'm due May 15 with baby #3. :happydance:

Yesterday's FRER versus today's FRER -

https://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab294/shelabama/IMG_6500small_zps4b47d800.jpg

We'll hopefully be finding out the sex at 16 weeks with a 3D ultrasound. Didn't have a 3D/4D with my twins, so I'm super excited!

Congratulations everyone! It's still early days for me (only found out yesterday at 11dpo!) but I think my due date is 19th May according to an online thing! Please can I be added to the list? :flower:

My edd is 19th May so far too :)

Yay! What dpo are you? I'm 12/13dpo today and did another test this morning and got a BFP which was darker than before but still light. Seeing the doc for my blood test a week on Monday which seems a year away! I wonder if I can manage not to test again before then? :haha:

Im 12dpo today....so my period was due Monday. I did an at home preg test on 10dpo (FRER) which came up quite dark and then the one at the Dr the next day at 11dpo which was a little lighter (obviously not as sensitive)

Still cant get my head around the fact im here again. I have an app with my Dr on Tuesday :)

Are you sure about when you ovulated? A dark BFP at 10dpo seems very early! It makes me worried because mine are still quite light and I'm 12/13 dpo. Here is mine from this morning on a superdrug test:

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpg
    IMG_3928.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
So I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed big chunk of mucus with brownish/ clear / pinkish color . I have little bit of cramping also . I am suppose to have my period tomorrow . Or I was suppose to get my period tomorrow ... I took a picture but I don't really want to post it since I think it's not nice to look at . I just don t know if it could be implantation bleeding since I have never had one before or if its miscarriage or if its my period or I don't know :(

So I think I am not in this group anymore ... I just took a test and you can barely see the second line . I guess it's not even there ... May be I had the first one false positive . Or is it possible for my hcg levels to drop to zero this fast . Having positive test Monday and negative test Saturday .... :shrug: :cry: :cry::cry::cry:

So I think I am not in this group anymore ... I just took a test and you can barely see the second line . I guess it's not even there ... May be I had the first one false positive . Or is it possible for my hcg levels to drop to zero this fast . Having positive test Monday and negative test Saturday .... :shrug: :cry: :cry::cry::cry:

Have you seen a doc? :hugs: xxx

It might be because you are testing with dilute urine? Maybe do a test early tomorrow with first morning urine? Hope everything is okay. xxx :hugs:

Proudmomma2be - My test yesterday afternoon was practically BFN but I hadn't held my wee for longer than an hour and it was after having a huge cup of tea. I did a test this morning and got a BFP again. Try not to worry - I know it's hard, but it may just be dilute urine or a dodgy test. Let me know how you get on testing early tomorrow. xxx :hugs:

So it just turned into bright red so io guess no need to test tomorrow . That you girls and good luck with your pregnancies :)

So sorry proudmama. Hope you'll get your sticky bfp soon...

Sorry to hear your news proud muma :nope: xxxxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies - YAY new BFPS :thumbup::thumbup::flower:

So sorry proudmama!

I'm officially 6 weeks as of yesterday! Still spotting BUT LOOK!

image.jpg
Never seen a FRER test line so dark! That's from yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->