May Emeralds 2014! :)

Or
14+6:haha:

Attachments

• 935988_682626205095726_1673947983_n.jpg
    935988_682626205095726_1673947983_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Ok, so you know those abdominal pains I had in the middle of the night? Well today I look like this (black shirt) and 2 days ago I took the other pic (grey shirt). Is it possible I grew that much overnight?! That's crazy!

Attachments

• 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 10weeks5.jpg
    10weeks5.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
That happened to me just the other day! Looked in the mirror and almost passed out! :haha:

I think it does just happen overnight because I get some serious pains in my tummy and low down and I'm just getting bigger.
Even first thing in the morning I have a massive bump, I didn't look like this until 17/18 weeks with michael.

See I'm lucky and know my exact due date due to IVF. I'm not going to let the NHS change it even if they think they should from scans. I know exactly when my baby was conceived xx

We are having a May baby here too! My due date is May 11th, though it is possible it ends up being earlier than that. Also, I am hoping to be team yellow... I just need to convince SH that the surprise is worth the wait.

I had a flat tummy before I got pregnant, so my baby bump is pretty obvious already, unless it is the first time we meet. I've got a job interview this week and it will be easy to hide it so not to be discriminated!

My tummy was achy over the weekend too and my belly has popped out even more. At 10.5 weeka I honestly look as big as I did at 20 weeks with my first pregnancy.

I'm as we've started telling people because I reckon even a stranger could notice now.

I'm so jealous of all yous who have bumps, I'll be 12weeks tomorrow and still nothing :(

hey girls thank you for all your messages, im off for consultation apt today no scan but really hoping they might listen in to baby to give me some peace of mind, weve decided to book a private scan at 16 weeks since I wont get another till 20weeks and with evertthign that's happened I just cant go that long without seeing baby.

I must admit im showing already im prob about the size I was at 17/18 weeks with DD! x

:hugs: Rosie hope it goes well so sorry for the loss of your twin xxx

good luck today, Rosie

Nic, with G, I didn't have much of a bump until closer to 30 weeks! even at 41 weeks, I looked closer to an average woman's 30 weeks. you didn't often show early with your first baby. it will come :)

Sorry for your loss of a twin Rosie,:hugs: I had vanishing twin in this pregnancy but was VERY early, died before 6 weeks so just saw an empty sac!

Can I join ladies? I don't know my due date, I'm 11 weeks I think, or maybe tomorrow, they won't date me until my scan and had no last period since June plus it wasn't planned. I find out a week tomorrow! Yey!

This pregnancy has gone quickly, but I'm terrified after a previous loss at 12 weeks, but have home Doppler which we check every night (as i worry that much lol)

This will be my 4th baby, twins previously and a singleton first, also previous was a section so this will probably be a VBAC.

Welcome to the thread Eternal. I thought I recognised your name and then noticed your twins are a similar age to my daughter. I must be remembering you from last time :D

thank you girls, well apt took forever they initially forgot about us so by time we got seen we had been there for nearly 2 hours!!!

they went through my prev section reasons etc, and what I would prefer this time after alot discussion and them pretty much pushing a vbac on me, I don't have to make a decision until 20 week apt, they have said that they are likely to not let me go past my due date for various reasons but if it came to it and they say they'll make me go 13 days over ill just go for a section, I just don't/cant risk happening what happened when I had DD especially with what its took to even get pregnant and with whats happened so far, also have to have gestational diabetes check done in January and a growth scan at 34 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->