May Emeralds 2014! :)

It's crazy, now bang smack in the middle of mine and Ava's birthday :lol: 2 weeks either way ;) xx

Yay for having an official EDD.

We've started doing "official" bump pictures.

https://imageshack.com/a/img819/5548/m2m6.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

That's sucking it in too.

I don't know how no one at work has sussed me out?!? Haha. Oh well bring on 2 week scan and being able to tell them.

xx

P.s can tell my uterus has moved up as babies heartbeat is so loud on the Doppler now!! xx

When I had Ava I didn't tell work till I was 25 weeks pregnant hahahahah! They said they had known for ages but didn't wanna ask me in case if was actually just fat lol

Hahaha. That's amazing!! You don't legally have to tell them to really late do you?

xx

Very nice bump!!

You don't have to tell them until later but I can't remember exactly how late. Maybe tomorrow when I've had a bit of sleep. Good night!!

My anomaly scan is booked :)
December 17th I'll be 20+4 my dates or 22weeks by their dates xx

Losing weight again. I don't have it to lose :(

I came down with some sort of illness last night that only lasted about 30 minutes, but was absolutely horrible. I can't figure out what it was... I had awful stomach pains, my face and skin were completely white, I was pouring sweat and couldn't stand up without passing out, and I was horribly sick to my stomach. Could have been food poisoning I guess... but we had dinner with friends and all ate the same thing, but nobody else felt sick. Very odd.

Baby's heartbeat is near my belly button now. Crazy!

Today I have an appointment. And after the appointment we will be announcing!! I am so excited. So tired of trying to hide it. 12weeks 4 days today.

Lili I get that when I eat rich food, pastry ect. My stomach just seems to hate it since being pregnant. If everyone else was fine maybe it's just the good doesn't agree with you?

xx

Lili I get that when I eat rich food, pastry ect. My stomach just seems to hate it since being pregnant. If everyone else was fine maybe it's just the good doesn't agree with you?

xx

I guess... it's just odd because all I ate was chicken, baked potato, and some salad. I've had some aversions to chicken lately and haven't eaten much of it, so maybe it was that just not agreeing. I didn't particularly want it, but our friends cooked for us so I felt rude just eating salad and a potato.

Good luck at your appointment Schultzie!!

A lot of food hasn't been agreeing with me since I was about 5-6 weeks pregnant.
My DH will be fine and I'll be sitting on the toilet all day :(

scan went well :) pushed forward a week to 13weeks 1 day :) [IMG]https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/IMG-20131031-WA0034_zps97a7363f.jpg[/IMG]

Great Scan Nic! What does that make your EDD now?

PS: That skull looks girlie to me :)

Someone added extra weight to my eyelids today. It's only 5.30pm and I need to go to bed!

no matter what site I look at officially in the 2nd trimester!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->