May Emeralds 2014! :)

Sorry for your loss of a twin Rosie,:hugs: I had vanishing twin in this pregnancy but was VERY early, died before 6 weeks so just saw an empty sac!

Can I join ladies? I don't know my due date, I'm 11 weeks I think, or maybe tomorrow, they won't date me until my scan and had no last period since June plus it wasn't planned. I find out a week tomorrow! Yey!

This pregnancy has gone quickly, but I'm terrified after a previous loss at 12 weeks, but have home Doppler which we check every night (as i worry that much lol)

This will be my 4th baby, twins previously and a singleton first, also previous was a section so this will probably be a VBAC.

Welcome Eternal :) and a big congratulations!!

Im 11 weeks too so we must be due around the same time!

I'm 10 weeks today! Quarter of the way through. Amazing!!!

xxx

Oooh how exciting nic. I hope I get the date for mine this week in the post.

xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, nic!

Happy 10 weeks magpie!

Anyone still dealing with sickness? It's getting really old!! My good days are getting more frequent but I still get days where I'm woozy and gagging on everything all day. Also just a general feeling of malaise and grogginess. It makes it so hard to do anything.

And DS suddenly decided he doesn't want to sit in his highchair anymore. He has to sit in a regular 'big boy' chair. *tears* At least we don't have to buy a second one anymore.

Yep still nauseous every day here and super tired and whiny lol

yay for scans!

Welcome Eternal. Let me know when you get a due date, and I'll add you to the front page :)

I'm actually starting to feel pretty good apart from the odd dizzy spell.

xx

I'm still always exhausted. Could barely wake up with LO today. :(

On the bright side, have my first real OB/GYN appointment tomorrow and VBAC consultation. So looking forward to seeing LO again! :D

Fairydust - I have my Flu Jab booked for the 6th November.

Lili - Cute scan pic! :D

Mayb_Baby - :wave: Welcome to the thread and great scan pics! :D

FleurDeMai - :wave: Welcome to the thread :)

Eternal - Welcome to the thread :wave:

Rosie - I'm sorry to hear that they forgot that you had an appointment!

I had my scan today :) everything perfect but I finally got my official due date! I'm now the 7-05-14! So exactly 13 weeks today! Even that 4 days feel like I've been pushed back ages :( l oh well

He is perfect tho :) but shy again' and has his hand over his face lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
I started feeling better around 10 weeks, then at 11 weeks I got hit with nausea and fatigue again. What gives! Hoping at 12 weeks I'm better. We are moving on Saturday, so I need the energy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->