MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Eltjuh

Mum to Lucas and Logan
Reaction score
Please feel free to join this thread if you're gonna be a May tester!!!
Hopefully this month will be as lucky to you girls as it was to me 3 years ago!! :flower:

I probably won't be testing myself, as we don't really want to have another baby being born so close to our son's birthday, but you know what nature is like..... you try for months and then you stop trying and it happens, so you never know :haha:

If you sign up, can you please give me your date of when you'll be testing and please try to remember to update whether you get AF or a BFP!! :kiss:

:dust: Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

November 2011 ~ 67 testers 11 BFPs
December 2011 ~ 73 testers, 19 BFPs
January 2012 ~ 66 testers, 14 BFPs
February 2012 ~ 90 testers, 14 BFPs
March 2012 ~ 74 testers, 25 BFPs
April 2012 ~ 104 testers, 26 BFPs
May 2012 ~ 106 testers, 25 BFPs
June 2012 ~ 122 testers, 32 BFPs
July 2012 ~ 158 testers, 34 BFPs
August 2012 ~ 121 testers, 32 BFPs
September 2012 ~ 129 testers, 39 BFPs
October 2012 ~ 110 testers, 34 BFPs
November 2012 ~ testers, 6 BFPs
December 2012 ~ 92 testers, 24 BFPs
January 2013 ~ 113 testers, 26 BFPs
February 2013 ~ 26 testers, 8 BFPs
March 2013 ~ 35 testers, 8 BFPs
April 2013 ~ 53, 8 BFPs​

:witch: SugarPie07 :hugs:

:witch: City07 :hugs:
:witch: gertrude :hugs:

:bfp: Pinkee :bfp:

:bfp: live_in_hope :bfp:

:witch: LisK :hugs:

:bfp: PinkmummyOf3 :bfp:

:bfp: A132429 :bfp:

:witch: Dannixo :hugs:

:witch: ~Brandy~ :hugs:

:bfp: clairebear0 :bfp:

wannabubba#4

MeeOhMya

:witch: Misscalais :hugs:
SugarPie07
gertrude

:bfp: MamaBear93 :bfp:
:witch: Eltjuh :hugs:

After my first round of Clomid i am actually looking forward to testinng next month.
I am Due to test MAY 4th, my husband's birthday.

FX!

Testing may 3rd. Heading to the oaks that day....really hoping for a win in the bfp race:)

Hey! :wave: Im here! But havnt got a date yet, still waiting to Ov! :dohh: will let you know, hopefully anyday now xxx

Cool, hopefully this thread will give you some more luck!!! :flower:

Hi!! TTC 11 mos now... timing not always right since DH is a pilot and gone frequently. We hit the right timing to catch the egg this time, so now it's a waiting game. I'm 4dpo and testing on the 1st. Really want a BFP!! Good luck to all of you ladies this month :)

Hello, again ;-). Please sign me up for 17th please, will prob change but will let you know when I get positive opk. Mwah x

I'm half in here. I don't think we dtd at the right time this month, my partner too works away and missed the best day so I'm not hopeful realistically but I would love to be duffed up again, we are trying for our second. So technically I will be trying next week, 3rd, which is when af is due, but I suspect I'm going to be disappointed :(

I'm half in here. I don't think we dtd at the right time this month, my partner too works away and missed the best day so I'm not hopeful realistically but I would love to be duffed up again, we are trying for our second. So technically I will be trying next week, 3rd, which is when af is due, but I suspect I'm going to be disappointed :(

I know what you mean! I wasn't hopeful because of our timing, but my temps gave me hope and now I'm only getting bfn's!!!
Anyway, hope you get your bfp! Put you down for the 3rd anyway!!
Good luck! :hugs:

It would be amazing if I was. Firstly I had pre eclampsia last time and I probably will again so they'd be born early and there is a family thing of New Year's Eve birthdays which I would love to have! Also we are going away as a family in July and I would love to be able to tell them all then. I even know how we are going to do it.

So obviously given all the above it won't be our month, because that's just not how my life works out :(

I know what you mean, we're not trying next month cause I'd be due close to LO's birthday and in my family everyone is always late (LO was 13 days late) so I'd expect it to be 2 weeks late, which means it would be due 4 days before LO's birthday and we don't really want 2 birthday's so close together.... But then, I know what my life is like, we'll stop trying next month and then I'll probably get pregnant anyway :haha: just my luck!

I'm having really uncomfy aches just like I do a week before af, ah well *sigh*

Hi there...I think I am out for April, so I am going to go ahead and sign up for May 27th.

hey, i finally ovulated so could you put me down for the 3rd May, i know ill still be only 9/10 dpo but i know i wont be able to wait any longer! :blush: lol xx

Added you :flower: I know what you mean, I can never wait longer than 9/10dpo cause I know I can potentially get a bfp then, cause I did twice before.
Might actually have my bfp now aswell :happydance: fingers crossed! We think we see something very faint...Can't wait to test again in the morning!! :haha:

That's not may testing :D but yay! Fingers crossed it is x

oh wow yay! Your chart is very much like my bfp chart with my first, its a triphastic chart, where it zig-zags then rises another level! Triphastics are gooood! :thumbup: fingers crossed! Xxx

I wasn't gonna be may-testing anyway :haha: Cause if I'd conceive next cycle he/she would be born too close to LO's birthday, and we don't really want to have 2 birthdays really close together - it could even be as little as 4 days apart then.
Don't worry I'll still do the may thread even if I am pregnant :)

And thanks live_in_hope :)

Added you :flower: I know what you mean, I can never wait longer than 9/10dpo cause I know I can potentially get a bfp then, cause I did twice before.
Might actually have my bfp now aswell :happydance: fingers crossed! We think we see something very faint...Can't wait to test again in the morning!! :haha:

Exciting! I hope so for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->