MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry Dannixo!!! :hugs:
Hope you'll be able to try again soon and get your bfp!!! :hugs:

I am due for AF on the 31st. But I will most likely test before then any way because I am a POAS addict. Please add me for the AF date just in case :winkwink: Good luck ladies! Lots of BFP's so far!

Well the witch flew in so I'm out. Good luck to those still waiting to test.

Well I caved and went to Dollar Tree. :bfn: but I am only 6DPO so I wasn't exactly expecting anything I just needed to curb my apatite for POAS. I am going to buy my FRER's tomorrow and hopefully get my bfp Monday...Ugh I don't think I can wait...One week seems too long.

Well the witch flew in so I'm out. Good luck to those still waiting to test.

So sorry :hugs::hugs: Hope you are okay xx

My temp dipped below coverline today so expecting AF myself too :cry:

Oh well , good reason to get drunk at my fil's 60th party next Friday :haha:

Good luck and baby dust to all still in the race xxx

Sorry to hear you're out Dannixo!! :hugs:

And welcome MamaBear93! Good luck!! :dust:

Thank you :flower: this is our fourth month trying after having my mirena removed. It feels like for ever :wacko:

I know, it does!! We've been trying ever since I got my first period after our mc in October, so that's been about 7 months or so as I was 7weeks when the mc happened and the baby would've been due next week!

Hopefully it'll happen soon, for everyone here!! Luckily there's been a lot of ladies who have already got their bfp! So that's definitely a good thing!! :happydance:

Yea it is definitely great to see so many BFP's but I am just not quite feeling it this month. I may have O'd late so I may be a day behind which could explain why I am not having my usual sore bb's yet. I took a FRER last night and I could have sworn after I pulled it apart that there was the faintest hint of something but I decided to call it a bfn just based on the fact that it very well could have been my line eye. :dohh: I know it is still too early for me because I am pretty sure last month (when I had my not so sticky bean) I didn't get my first bfp until 10 or 11DPO but it can't hurt to try :haha: GL ladies hope yours is better then mine. But my problem is that I bled from CD1-CD12 and that worries me :nope: I mean by CD8 or 9 the blood was brown but I have never had it last that long before :shrug: I wish I knew what is going on with my body. ugh

Yea it is definitely great to see so many BFP's but I am just not quite feeling it this month. I may have O'd late so I may be a day behind which could explain why I am not having my usual sore bb's yet. I took a FRER last night and I could have sworn after I pulled it apart that there was the faintest hint of something but I decided to call it a bfn just based on the fact that it very well could have been my line eye. :dohh: I know it is still too early for me because I am pretty sure last month (when I had my not so sticky bean) I didn't get my first bfp until 10 or 11DPO but it can't hurt to try :haha: GL ladies hope yours is better then mine. But my problem is that I bled from CD1-CD12 and that worries me :nope: I mean by CD8 or 9 the blood was brown but I have never had it last that long before :shrug: I wish I knew what is going on with my body. ugh

I know what you mean MamaBear. I had 6 periods within 4 months that varied in range. Normally I O at CD15 but did not the past few months. One period lasted 12 days, stopped for 1 day then started for another 9 days. I think it was stress but not sure...my bloodwork came back normal.

This cycle I am on CD31 (normal for me is CD28) and I took OPKs from CD13-CD28...on CD28 I got my first positive OPK and now I am 3 days late for my period....but of course it is due to late O. My guess is you O'd late. Have you had a lot of stress?

Fingers crossed for you...you are not alone! :dust::hugs:

I know what you mean MamaBear. I had 6 periods within 4 months that varied in range. Normally I O at CD15 but did not the past few months. One period lasted 12 days, stopped for 1 day then started for another 9 days. I think it was stress but not sure...my bloodwork came back normal.

This cycle I am on CD31 (normal for me is CD28) and I took OPKs from CD13-CD28...on CD28 I got my first positive OPK and now I am 3 days late for my period....but of course it is due to late O. My guess is you O'd late. Have you had a lot of stress?

I am always stressed. I have a very crazy and active 2 and a half year old. My DD is very adventurous and she does things that I really wish I never had to clean up :shock: So yea stress is a factor. I am also underweight but I have always had cycles like clockwork. I have very true 30 days cycles with O an the 17th day and a 13 day LP....And I am pretty sure it was just a day later this time. My cycles used to be on the 21st like clockwork every month since before I got PG with DD over 3 years ago. But then I got my mirena removed and had AF 2 days later then March's AF never came and it showed again April 1st. I took OPK's to find out the round about day I O'd because I never knew what to look for before and then I got PG but it failed to implant. SO here I am again. doubtful as ever :cry: I am so young I never thought I would have a problem getting PG. I just want to cry :cry:

I am always stressed. I have a very crazy and active 2 and a half year old. My DD is very adventurous and she does things that I really wish I never had to clean up :shock: So yea stress is a factor. I am also underweight but I have always had cycles like clockwork. I have very true 30 days cycles with O an the 17th day and a 13 day LP....And I am pretty sure it was just a day later this time. My cycles used to be on the 21st like clockwork every month since before I got PG with DD over 3 years ago. But then I got my mirena removed and had AF 2 days later then March's AF never came and it showed again April 1st. I took OPK's to find out the round about day I O'd because I never knew what to look for before and then I got PG but it failed to implant. SO here I am again. doubtful as ever :cry: I am so young I never thought I would have a problem getting PG. I just want to cry :cry:

I am so sorry to hear that Mamabear! I know it has to be really hard! I am 26 currently and am overweight for the first time(for the past year, everytime I diet I lose then gain way more). Have you talked to your doctor at all? My doctor suggested going back on BC for 2 months to regulate everything again then try to conceive after that. I wasn't for that though! I don't want to waste 2 months of not trying, I told her maybe if I don't within another few months I will :cry:

Keep trying OPKs - they help!! Have you started temping at all? Idk if this will help but my doctor told me you know you are fertile when you have already had a child previously so sometimes it takes time. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear that Mamabear! I know it has to be really hard! I am 26 currently and am overweight for the first time(for the past year, everytime I diet I lose then gain way more). Have you talked to your doctor at all? My doctor suggested going back on BC for 2 months to regulate everything again then try to conceive after that. I wasn't for that though! I don't want to waste 2 months of not trying, I told her maybe if I don't within another few months I will :cry:

Keep trying OPKs - they help!! Have you started temping at all? Idk if this will help but my doctor told me you know you are fertile when you have already had a child previously so sometimes it takes time. :hugs:

I am only 19...I was 16 when I got PG with my first...And my OB told me that I shouldn't have any problem considering how quickly I got PG with DD. I have not talked to my OB about the problem yet and he will most likely just blame it on the mirena I had...And I am the same way. I dn't want to waste time not trying :dohh: If I don't get BFP this month I am going to go buy some IC OPK's and PG tests so that I can have them on hand next month. I am so crushed right now but I am trying to stay positive because I know it is still early... :cry:

I was the same with my first 16, got pregnant quickly too. It is amazing...when you don't try or aren't ready you get pregnant and when you really want to it takes a while. Must be our body's telling us to slow down and be patient lol even though it is NOT fun!
That is what I am doing too....lots of OPKs!! I even bought a clearblue fertility monitor from eBay and it arrived last week - but due to late O my cycle is late too so I have to wait, or not need it (hopefully)

Don't forget to keep time for yourself as well - maybe a mani-pedi, a bubble bath at night...something just for you to have 'you' time and relax a bit. It helps

Keep your faith! It will happen:flower: easier said than done, I know :thumbup:

I wasn't 16 but I got pregnant with my son first cycle and our mc was an accident - very happy accident, but nevertheless an accident.
So I didn't think we'd have any trouble getting pregnant again but it's been months now!

Hoping that this month is the month, cause we weren't supposed to try but ended up accidentally trying anyway (just BD in the right time frame.... hubby initiated it aswell so it wasn't like I was still trying to time it right. Cause hubby doesn't usually know when I ovulate) Considering things usually happen when you don't want them to, or when you're not entirely fussed and they don't when you really really want it - hopefully we've got a chance!

I don't know if I really want to take a break because that could push my EDD closer to my 21st Bday next June and I really don't think I want to be preggo for it that would be kind of a downer but at the same time I don't think I care because I really want a :baby: now and it's not like I really like to drink all that much any way. I guess we could always celebrate another time if I am PG around that time. Ugh problems...I am really concerned with the fact that I am super stressed right now. I need to go out for a bit but it is a crazy weekend in my town. Memorial Day weekend is horrible here because the town I live in is right in the middle of two major cities and everyone either comes here or passes through...It really sucks I am happy I am not out right now lol

I wasn't 16 but I got pregnant with my son first cycle and our mc was an accident - very happy accident, but nevertheless an accident.
So I didn't think we'd have any trouble getting pregnant again but it's been months now!

Hoping that this month is the month, cause we weren't supposed to try but ended up accidentally trying anyway (just BD in the right time frame.... hubby initiated it aswell so it wasn't like I was still trying to time it right. Cause hubby doesn't usually know when I ovulate) Considering things usually happen when you don't want them to, or when you're not entirely fussed and they don't when you really really want it - hopefully we've got a chance!

I hear ya!! Fingers crossed for you Eltjuh!! I hope it's your month too! What Dpo are you?:dust:

I don't know if I really want to take a break because that could push my EDD closer to my 21st Bday next June and I really don't think I want to be preggo for it that would be kind of a downer but at the same time I don't think I care because I really want a :baby: now and it's not like I really like to drink all that much any way. I guess we could always celebrate another time if I am PG around that time. Ugh problems...I am really concerned with the fact that I am super stressed right now. I need to go out for a bit but it is a crazy weekend in my town. Memorial Day weekend is horrible here because the town I live in is right in the middle of two major cities and everyone either comes here or passes through...It really sucks I am happy I am not out right now lol

Haha that would not be good - it would ruin all of the fun. I was prego with my 2nd for my 21st bday. My mother made me a virgin pina colada LOL! It was still fun, my DD and I drank those a lot that night and just goofed off.
What are you stressed about? Do you have anything you can do to relax a bit?

Haha that would not be good - it would ruin all of the fun. I was prego with my 2nd for my 21st bday. My mother made me a virgin pina colada LOL! It was still fun, my DD and I drank those a lot that night and just goofed off.
What are you stressed about? Do you have anything you can do to relax a bit?

I am sure I could handle being PG but I just really didn't want to lol
And I am stressed because DD is regressing from her potty training and I have no idea how to stop it, DH has been working long days since summer hit, I am in college right now and trying to get my BA in Business....There is a very long list of things I am stressing about. And so far I have no idea what will stop the stress! I don't have a tub so no bubble baths:dohh:, I can't afford to go near a nail salon :dohh:, and it is a very busy weekend here, I don't even want to go outside lol I feel like I maybe shouldn't have given it to that fact that the place DH and I are renting has no tub :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->