MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

I don't know if I really want to take a break because that could push my EDD closer to my 21st Bday next June and I really don't think I want to be preggo for it that would be kind of a downer but at the same time I don't think I care because I really want a :baby: now and it's not like I really like to drink all that much any way. I guess we could always celebrate another time if I am PG around that time. Ugh problems...I am really concerned with the fact that I am super stressed right now. I need to go out for a bit but it is a crazy weekend in my town. Memorial Day weekend is horrible here because the town I live in is right in the middle of two major cities and everyone either comes here or passes through...It really sucks I am happy I am not out right now lol

Haha that would not be good - it would ruin all of the fun. I was prego with my 2nd for my 21st bday. My mother made me a virgin pina colada LOL! It was still fun, my DD and I drank those a lot that night and just goofed off.
What are you stressed about? Do you have anything you can do to relax a bit?

I am sure I could handle being PG but I just really didn't want to lol
And I am stressed because DD is regressing from her potty training and I have no idea how to stop it, DH has been working long days since summer hit, I am in college right now and trying to get my BA in Business....There is a very long list of things I am stressing about. And so far I have no idea what will stop the stress! I don't have a tub so no bubble baths:dohh:, I can't afford to go near a nail salon :dohh:, and it is a very busy weekend here, I don't even want to go outside lol I feel like I maybe shouldn't have given it to that fact that the place DH and I are renting has no tub :cry:

Oh no! I am so sorry Mamabear! If you do choose to take some time off from officially TTC it may even happen then :flower:
My son is 4 (5 in Sept) and still refuses to potty so I feel your pain! I hope that you find a way to relax a bit and have some fun! Sounds like a lot of factors in your stress. I wish you the best and I hope it happens soon for you!!!! :hugs::dust:
I am trying to think of other ways to destress...I struggle with it too. I don't ever get a mani-pedi either due to $$. If I come up with something I will let you know :thumbup:

I'm 7dpo today. Gonna be testing on the 1st! Only have 1 test left, usually I'm a POAS addict but I decided not to torture myself with a load of bfn's this time around! And it's going pretty well so far!! I thought about testing before I even O'd only because I was really tired most of the time (falling asleep on the sofa in the middle of the day, which I never do!) but I noticed I only had 1 test and I was like: I might aswell wait till the 1st and if I am pregnant then maybe I'll just be further along than I thought I was :haha: - I think I kind of knew in my head though that eventhough I was so tired I couldn't be pregnant cause I had a period... so it's very unlikely!

Anyway, so I'm waiting till the 1st because that's the day I found out I was pregnant with my son and thought it would be nice! And also, as it turns out, that'll be the day AF is due! Cause my LP is usually 12 days and then AF starts on 13dpo. So IF I'm gonna be pregnant I should get a pretty nice line!

I'm 7dpo today. Gonna be testing on the 1st! Only have 1 test left, usually I'm a POAS addict but I decided not to torture myself with a load of bfn's this time around! And it's going pretty well so far!! I thought about testing before I even O'd only because I was really tired most of the time (falling asleep on the sofa in the middle of the day, which I never do!) but I noticed I only had 1 test and I was like: I might aswell wait till the 1st and if I am pregnant then maybe I'll just be further along than I thought I was :haha: - I think I kind of knew in my head though that eventhough I was so tired I couldn't be pregnant cause I had a period... so it's very unlikely!

Anyway, so I'm waiting till the 1st because that's the day I found out I was pregnant with my son and thought it would be nice! And also, as it turns out, that'll be the day AF is due! Cause my LP is usually 12 days and then AF starts on 13dpo. So IF I'm gonna be pregnant I should get a pretty nice line!

I definitely know what you mean!! I O'd 4 days ago and want to test already!
That would be so nice if you could find out the same day you found out with your son! I hope you are!!:dust:

I hope so too! But not counting on it really....

Tested again with FMU at 10DPO today. BFN...Ugh...I am pretty sure this is not my month...Going to try to hold out until AF is due...bleh...I was so confident that this would be my month...but I guess not...

Tested again with FMU at 10DPO today. BFN...Ugh...I am pretty sure this is not my month...Going to try to hold out until AF is due...bleh...I was so confident that this would be my month...but I guess not...

Don't give up just yet! Still time :). Fingers crossed!!!

BFN for me today CD29, 14DPO :(

Doesn't look good does it ?

Not trying next month, so catch up with everyone in July xxx hopefully many of you will be off to pregnant section xxxx

Unfortunately.... if you were pregnant I probably would've expected a positive test by now. Especially with the temp dip at 9dpo which could've been a potential implantation dip. BUT..... you're not out until the witch shows!

BFN for me today CD29, 14DPO :(

Doesn't look good does it ?

Not trying next month, so catch up with everyone in July xxx hopefully many of you will be off to pregnant section xxxx

So sorry!!!!! I hope that you are prego!:hugs::flower: If not, we look forward to seeing you again in July!

:help::help::help::help: I think I got my BFP but I am worried it could be a false positive or a bad batch!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130530.jpg
    Snapshot_20130530.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
Looks great! Congrats! If you're worried just get a digital test :)

:help::help::help::help: I think I got my BFP but I am worried it could be a false positive or a bad batch!!

WHY? looks like a perfectly good line to me! Congrats ;)

I have gotten 3 BFP's today two on FRER and one on first signal (walmart brand) SO I am going to test again with FMU and see how much more of a line I get I guess I am actually 12DPO and not 13 like I originally thought. :dohh:

Looks great! Congrats! If you're worried just get a digital test :)

I got two more BFP's after this one. I am pretty sure I am preggo. I am just worried because I have not missed AF yet and I had a chemical last cycle....So just hoping AF doesn't show Friday or Saturday. :shrug:

So I have a massively bloated stomach and cramps. I'm guessing this cycle is going to be 28 days (or maybe 29). I let myself hope last night, when no AF had arrived before I went to bed.

Cock.

Congrats Mamabear :D That's BRILLIANT! I'm sure it'll be a sticky one this time x

AF showed 1 day early for me... great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->