May flowers 2016

Just wondering how dark are the lines on your tests? Mine are there just not very dark I am 12dp5dt and my official test date is tomorrow. I'm worried I may be having a chemical? I did do a clear blue digital yesterday and it came back 1-2 weeks pregnant.. so I'm very confused..

Well for me I've been getting dark bfps since 6/7 dpo never got this before but my previous pregnancys I only got faint bfps at 13/14 dpo this time however I have a strong feeling that I may be carrying twins I have a long family history of twins but I wouldn't worry with cb digi I never even got a positive until my af was a whole week or more late in the past so I'd take comfort in that it's showing up on them try not to worry everyone's different xx

I had spotting and bleeding with DD from weeks 5-7; it's scary to see, but it's not always the end. :hugs: Sucks that it's a holiday weekend though!

Welcome, mrsmax!

MissCassie - I didn't get a dark line until 13 DPO, which worried me because I got a dark line with DD right away. Here's what my tests looked like if it helps :flower:

https://digital-kitten.net/images/progression.png

I wouldn't worry to much about the weeks indicator it's just an estimate it drives midwives crazy that part x

Welcome MrsMax :wave:

Aayla I hope you are doing ok hun :hugs:

Yay MissCassie another due date buddy. Nice to hear that your inlaws shared in the excitement :) I'm in the same boat as Kitteh_kat. The pic dated 9/3 is 14 dpo, the digi was taken on 9/4 (15dpo) as well
IMG_0733c.jpg

Butterfly I can't wait to see your first scan pics to see if your intuition is right.

I'm sorry that some of you ladies aren't getting good reactions from family and friends. With subsequent children and losses I don't think others feel that true joy that comes with it being your first. Which is sad, because for some of us it's a very tough journey to that bfp We won't be telling for a good long while. With our last pregnancy we didn't announce until after 24 weeks.

Ayala, I hope your bleeding stops and everything is well!

Over here, I'm a bit worried myself. My doctor had me stop progesterone suppositories since my levels were at 60 on Friday, and today I had a huge temp drop... .7 degrees. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't mean I am going to miscarry.

busy, we are test twins! :haha:

This trimester is the worst, so much worry. :( FX we all have healthy pregnancies!

Butterfly, I can't wait to see if you are right as well!

Me too roll on the 26th September I can't wait I actually think I'll be a bit disappointed if it's just 1 lol

I hope your intuition is right then! It's amazing how in-tune we can be with our bodies. :)

Just booked our first ultrasound for the 25th! (we can wait together, Butterfly, LOL) Won't quite be 8 weeks, but hubby has the day off thanks to a training holiday. I know the weeks are going to drag by! :coffee:

Attachments

• appt.jpg
    appt.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
Misscassie mine weren't super dark even at 16dpo. As long as they don't get faintrer I wouldn't worry. I had a chemical and they got fainter. So much effects the colour too...its so stressful isnt it.

I've booked a private seven week scan for 15th sept. Keeping everything crossed until then.

Anyone else due 2may?

How funny Kitteh :haha:

Michelle I don't know much about temps, hopefully on of the other ladies can offer more insight. The first tri really is stressful, at least we have each other. :hugs:

Eek...so excited to see scan piccies start rolling in.

Me too, I love to see ultrasound pictures! It's so fascinating to watch that little blob turn into a recognizable baby as the weeks go on. :cloud9:

Pee test came back positive which the doc said was a good sign. Have to wait for blood work results. I can see them online but have to wait until they call for interpretation. They will call on Tuesday for an ultrasound appointment. Until then I am to take it very easy.

That's great news! Hoping for even better news for you on Tuesday!

I did another clear blue this morning to ease my mind and it came back not pregnant... I have had my beta taken now just waiting on results. But it doesn't look good ; (

Hoping and praying you all get some much needed reassurance and there are no problems.

My mum had bleeding with both of us when she was pregnant and it was severe when she was expecting me, everything turned out well and we're both happy and healthy adults.

These first weeks are so stressful I don't think I've worried so much especially due to the lack of obvious text book symptoms. Everyone seems to have a different experience.

I just feel so emotional all the time like even when I see a woman pushing a pram or holding a baby I just well up. I'm so excited but it's so overwhelming and ... anxious.

I have an early scan Thursday. I can't seem to get over the fact that I'm pregnant. We're so filled with love for one another but I get constant jokes and sarcasm from the OH "atleast someone's excited". Geez he's so annoying sometimes.

keep rested and I'm so sorry things are like this right now.

big hugs to everyone xx

My dad told me today that I am not really pregnant yet, not until 12 weeks. To him you aren't pregnant until you pass the time in which you can make the choice to abort. I just nodded. I didn't want to argue. But this is how a lot of people seem to be taking this. I kept getting the "this is why you don't tell so soon." And now they are insisting I don't say anything if I do miscarry. So I am just to let my friends and family keep on thinking I am pregnant or try to individually tell people? I would rather just do a blanket statement, let them get out their sympathies and be done with it.
This is me. I have been open about everything. I have not posted about this scare though. I don't need the same stuff I am getting from family.

Got my hcg back it is 365. If I had kept doubling every 48 hours then I should be higher going into my 6th week. But my numbers are like I am only going into my 5th week. I could have slowed a bit and changed to 72 hours. I guess I will know in a couple of days when the doc calls back or my fertility doc explains it.

Well that is the silliest thing I've heard in a long time! Does he know that a woman can make that choice up until viability, which is usually between weeks 22-24? (if you're in the States) :nope: Sorry your family is being potato heads! It's your pregnancy, you do what you feel is right, and if they don't like it then that is their problem. Are you completely sure with your dates? I got pushed back a whole 9 days with DD, so you just might not be as far along as you think. FX the numbers continue to go up. :hugs:

Mumstar - good luck with your scan on Thursday! I look forward to your update! :flower:

MissCassie - I've had a wrong result with CB before, so hopefully you just have a broken one. Test again in the morning? :hugs:

Well I got my temp rise on day 18. And my positive opk on day 16. So I assumed that I ovulated on day 17. My lmp is July 28. I am not positive on day of implant. I assume 6dpo based a doubling calculator I used and my blood work. (They matched). But it is possible I implanted later. But my 5+5 is based on Lmp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->