May flowers 2016

I agree with the others, Ayala. We're pregnant! It doesn't matter how far along we are. I had a miscarriage with my last one and was worried from the start and kept the pregnancy a secret. After having a loss, I actually feel much more open about it this time and plan on telling select people much sooner. I hope they are excited. I just feel like celebrating from the start and being excited. I hope your friends and family start catching your happiness about this.

Has anyone else been feeling a lot of small pains in your uterus area? I was trying to guess which side baby was implanted on, but I've been feeling them on both the left and right sides! Anyone else?

I feel them on both sides as well! I know I ovulated from the right side, but definitely feeling some things going on on the left too.

Sorry your family isn't being more excited, Aayla. :hugs: Hubby didn't really get excited with DD until later in the pregnancy when he felt her move; I don't think it seemed as real to him. So maybe he'll step up once you are further along! The stuffie is adorable as well; can't wait to see the Winnie the Pooh nursery theme!

ja14 - I wish I had slept in! :haha: I've got 7 tops, 3 workout tops, and a pair of jeans for around $35 though, so really good start to my wardrobe. I found a couple of really cute tops I can't wait to wear. :) Maybe you'll be able to make it for October's sale! (If the maternity clothes are mixed in with the regular clothes there, try flipping through the shirts and look for tags that have "maternity/baby/etc"... it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack :wacko:)

Yay for even more May mommas! :happydance:

Yes, lots of stretching pains here as well.

Great finds/deals kitteh_kat

Don't know if it's the sleep deprivation or the pregnancy hormones, but I felt creative this afternoon for the first time in awhile. I took advantage of it to work on our Facebook announcement. :cloud9:

I still feel it's "unpolished" so I may edit it some more, but we're both happy with how it came out! Hubby is already asking if I'm going to put it up now because he wants everyone to see. I'm trying to hold out until the scan at the end of the month! (I'm considering after our appointment on Friday... I hate waiting :coffee:)

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 17
Kitteh_kat- wow, you got some great deals! I'll try to check next month, and I'll probably order a few things from Pink Blush maternity. I've heard good things about them, and I was looking at their website, it's all reasonable priced! I almost bought a couple things from the sale section, but I don't what to jinx myself, so I'll hold off a few weeks.

So I am freaking out. I had some weird cramping on my left and really low on my pelvis. I thought it was just bathroom cramps and so went but when I wiped there was bright pink. Is this the beginning of a miscarriage? It's a long weekend here so my fertility doc isn't available until Tuesday. Do you think an hpt would show something? Either positive or negative?

Some bleeding can be normal. If it's just a little while you wipe I would try not to worry and let your doc know as soon as they open (long weekend to wait through, I know). It's if it's heavy or bright red that's cause for worry and you could always go and get checked out. Unfortunately a pregnancy test wouldn't help one way or another. Increase fluids and rest up as much as possible. :hugs:

Aayla I'm having spotting too. I had peach/brown spotting monday to wednesday. Nothing Thursday and Friday. And red tonight. So worried as I've had a miscarriage before. I also see a fertility clinic so assuming i don't have a clear answer by tuesday, I'm asking for an ultrasound. I talked to my midwife tonight and she said bleeding doesn't necessarily mean a miscarriage and to take it easy over the weekend. Fingers crossed for us both.

FX for you too. thanks ladies. When I went to the bathroom a third time it was more brown than pink. So I don't know. I'm still cramping in the low area. Very similar to af cramps. It's my sister's bday tomorrow party so I hope nothing is wrong. I know this could be nothing. Tonight I am just going to lay around and watch funny old tv shows and movies.

1st trimester is such a worrisome time. I'm sorry you girls are spotting, praying it's just your LO's snuggling in.

I just went to the bathroom and it is full red and more than just spots when I wiped. I think this is it. Not sure if I should go to the hospital and get checked. It is a 10 min walk from my house.

Edit: 1 hour later @9pm- cramps are on the left and go into my hip and lower back. It's quite uncomfortable. I feel almost feverish but also have chills (but our house is cool cause the weather has been cool and the apt building has turned the heat off). So not sure what it is going on. no sign of blood on a pad, so far. Just when I wipe. but it is very dark red.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I had bright red bleeding with my daughter, and she turns 9 next week :) So many things can cause bleeding, try to relax, and stay calm. I know that's easier said, than done.

Thanks. It is on a pad now. Just watching a waiting. Won't know anything for sure until Tuesday unless I go to the hospital.

Bustytulip and butterfly we are due date buddies :) may 13th woot!!

We told my partners parents today at father's day. Bought a onsie saying " can't wait to meet you in may 2016" they got so excited as they have been so supportive and always asking how our ivf journey has been. Made me feel special

Sorry to hear about you spotting, Aayla. I hope it eases up soon and is nothing to worry about.

MissCassie, it's great that your in-laws were so excited. Unfortunately, my experience was more like some of the others. I told my parents yesterday and they were completely underwhelmed. My mum said she guessed we had some news when she saw us last week, then she started talking about where we should go out to for our dinner. I honestly wanted to say "right, I'm off to go and tell someone who's interested" and walk out! I didn't, but I did feel pretty down about it.

Ganton- I feel like that's how my family will react, not really say much about it. However, I think OH's family will be over the moon, so I'm excited to tell them. For that reason, they will probably be the first to know, so I can get a mood booster lol

Well my parents through my ivf journey didn't even know about It until I was on my second cycle because they hadn't been supportive and just seemed like they didn't care.. 4 years of trying and I get " it'll happen when it's your turn" and just relax and it'll happen... I ended up saying be more supportive or you'll lose me as a daughter... and well she has been so when I told her we are pregnant she yelled down the phone wooohoooo and congrats. It felt fake but I took it lol

Hello. Can I join? I'm due 2nd May with a surprise bfpmafrer infertility and a DD born with ivf. Excited but very nervous...

I had really bad bleeding with my first and convinced all over but she was fine thge bleeding was from a heamiridge in the womb. Hoping your bleeding is something similar. I was told if it stops at all iut isn't a mc....

Welcome mrsmax and congratulations
Ayala I really hope your ok and that your little bean is just settling in for the long journey ahead my thoughts are with you x
Yay for due date buddies I e never had one now it seems I have two so far lol yay x
Hope your all feeling good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->