May flowers 2016

Yeah, LMP can be really inaccurate. With DD, I was due the 14th, got pushed back to the 22nd based on scan, and she arrived on the 29th. So it's more like a base date to go off of, that can be adjusted. As if there aren't enough problems in the first trimester!

Are they supposed to call on Tuesday?

We did something exciting today! We currently live in an apartment, and we were planning to build a house in the next year or two. Now that we're pregnant, we've decided to buy a townhouse, live in it for five our so year, and then build/buy our "dream home". Well, we found the one today! We are going to sign the contract tomorrow.
We are actually going to keep the house a secret until it's closed, so we will probably tell about the house and baby at the same time!

I should hear on Tuesday. I am calling my fertility doc first thing. I assume they will order another draw to be sure I am still going up.

Ja14: that is so exciting!! Congrats!!

Aayla it could just be that you did implant late and/or that you are one of those ladies whose hcg takes a bit longer to double. Your levels still falls perfectly within range for either dating possibilities. It's my hope that you get good news on Tuesday. I'm so sorry you are stuck in limbo. P.S. I feel awful for your dad's ignorance. :(

ja14 that is amazing news. Congrats!

mumstar you aren't alone. I seem to cry at everything these days...it's almost comical

misscassie could you be off on your dates by a day or 2? I took a digi and received not pregnant, waited 2 days before taking another and got pregnant. They take a fair amount of hcg and if you are someone who starts pretty low it may take some time.

First trimester is stressful.

Congrats, ja14, that's so exciting! Have you thought about how you're going to do the baby's room? :)

If they don't order another one, you can check around for private labs. Usually the test runs for less than $60 and you can get the results in a day or two. :flower:

If they don't order I can go to my GP and he will give me one. I have a good doctor.

kitteh_kat- A lot of the way she has weird colors, so we will def be painting asap, probably before we even move in furniture to make it it easier. Right now the room that will be the baby's is an ugly brown. We'll more than likely paint it grey, but I may consider a pretty shade of blue. That's all I have planed for now!

Well ladies, I am officially out! My beta came back at only 7 and I was 12dp5dt..

Good luck with all your pregnancies xx

So sorry misscassie my thoughts are with you and I prey you get your much wanted bfp very soon take care xxx

I'm so sorry, MissCassie! :( FX that you'll be back over here next month though! :hugs:

Good morning ladies, I'd like to join!!! I'm due May 17th. I'm on my 6th pregnancy, with only 1 living child, my 15 month dd! I just had a mmc in july at 10 weeks, this is officially my first cycle after my mmc and d&c.. I am so excited to be here and just praying and believing for God's perfect timing!!!! I had betas done at 9 dpo on thursday and that was 12. I go back tomorrow for more, but my tests are nice and dark this am at 13dpo!
I'm looking forward to the next 9 months with you ladies!!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1441620693251-1.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1441620693251-1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Welcome, pink! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy! :flower:

I cramped on and off all night last night; wasn't period type cramps, more like "you ate too much/gassy" cramps, but I'm still checking toilet paper every 15-30 minutes. Are we all in the 2nd trimester yet? :dohh:

Yep, same here Kat. Any time I use the restroom I'm checking tissue. Love your siggy addition by the way. It's perfect!

Again, so sorry misscassie. :hugs:

Hiiya Pink :wave: nice to see you!

First trimester is so stressful! I too kept checking TP right before bed.. Just in case. My main symptom right now is incredibly sore boobs. Haven't felt too much else yet, other than the cramping.

Glad I'm not the only one! I kind of wish I had sore boobs again, it would be better than this complete exhaustion. :haha:

Thanks, busy! I felt creative this morning and decided it was time to create a link. :)

If anyone else wants one just let me know, I can do customizable buttons/blinkies/etc. :flower:

I'm having crazy strong symptoms, never gotten symptoms this strong in any of my pregnancies before!!! Crazy headaches, extreme exhaustion, nauseous the last few days, sore boobs and my uterus is stretching and growing a lot!!

Apart from sore boobs I don't really have any symptoms yet and am hoping that's all I'll get. with my youngest I had severe ms the whole 9 months weighed less at 40+1 then I did before I fell pregnant it was awful nothing else so far though don't even feel that tired but it's still early days lol

I'm not really having any symptoms that scream pregnancy either. My main symptom is probably gas- ugh! Fatigue has been getting me to, some mornings it's so hard to get out of bed.

This is my first pregnancy, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I keep thinking the ms will hit me any day now! I'll probably be excited at first, them miserable. lol

I had a dream last night I was having a miscarriage. :/ like everyone is saying, first tri is stressful! I'm making plans, but I can't help but to think "what if it doesn't work out?" Since it's still early.

I'm not really having any symptoms that scream pregnancy either. My main symptom is probably gas- ugh! Fatigue has been getting me to, some mornings it's so hard to get out of bed.

This is my first pregnancy, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I keep thinking the ms will hit me any day now! I'll probably be excited at first, them miserable. lol

I had a dream last night I was having a miscarriage. :/ like everyone is saying, first tri is stressful! I'm making plans, but I can't help but to think "what if it doesn't work out?" Since it's still early.

Even though I had a miscarriage with my last, I was determined to enjoy being pregnant. This time I'm making even more plans. I figure.. May as well enjoy it and plan in the positive hopes everything will be okay!

New symptom I am having: itchy skin. I wonder if it's my hormones evening out. My doctor had me on progesterone but took me off a few days ago since my levels were at 60. I go again on Friday to get rechecked and hope they are doing well. I'm a little terrified as I hear most people stay on it throughout the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->