May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! Here is the May thread. Let me know your testing date and I'll add you, all I ask is you please update all of us. Good luck this cycle

May 1st- Yoshy:witch:, lucyloo:bfp:

May 2nd- mytimewillcum:witch:

May 4th- MUMOF5, Movinmama, borr.dg.baby:witch:

May 5th- Girly922, scoobybeans:witch:

May 6th- thopkins0620

May 7th- Babydust47:witch:, hal423

May 8th- kariss:bfp:, shivangi1210:bfp:, salamander91, lcbrockley, KBurke14

May 9th- Zebe, lauralynn3boy:witch:, Smille24:witch:,bbennett

May 10th- mom2pne:witch:, tag74

May 12th- AngelOb

May 13th- SilasLove, trixiesmith:witch:, ashpeababy:bfp:, sausages:witch:

May 14th- Emiloo:witch:

May 15th- Hopefulin2015, darkstar, shortcakes21

May 16th- Child2Hold:witch:, FabPop:angel:

May 17th- RoseJeans:witch:

May 18th- mimomma86

May 19th- Ckelly79

May 20th- Tennessee:witch:, millyr75

May 21st- SarahLou372:witch:, rebecca822:witch:, jGo_18:witch:

May 22nd- Tinaplustwo:bfp:, NavyLadybug:bfp:, Rachel89:bfp, Flueky88,

May 23rd- Jean40:witch:, KozmikKitten:witch:

May 24th- AmberDaisyDoo:bfp:

May 26th- Jamie Sue:bfp:

May 28th BabyLove100

May 29th- PrincessTaz:witch:, ela312012, ksybr10:bfp:

I am soooo hoping I get to join in this month !!! Docs appointment the 11th of May so wont know till then .... Ill be cheering on you all till I get the green light ;) come on ladies :) lets get lots n lots of BFP !!!

I'll be testing May 1st (which is also my birthday, so would be pretty awesome if I got a BFP then :) )

Hello again! I'll be testing May 10th. Hoping that will make that day an even more special day!

Ill keep you all posted....Still waiting for April, not into May yet :) Good Luck to you ALL!

Would you please put me down for May 6th? I'm hoping that the witch won't get me!!! Good luck to all

I was going to test on 30th April, however I'm thinking I may sit it out and wait until AF is actuslly due, which I think is May 4th, so put me down for then please. X

I'll join! I'll be testing May 13, given AF doesn't show.

I'll be testing May 12th if we decide to try this month. I had another chemical after my d&c with no period in between so I think I didn't give my body enough time to heal. Going to ask my midwife what her opinion on trying is on Wednesday and will keep you updated on what I decide. Taking baby aspirin now and going to order some progesterone online but may also have some prescribed by my doctor we shall see what happens. One day I'll get one that sticks

I'll be testing May 7th. Please add me ☺️. Good luck ladies! Baby dust to you all!

I have added everyone Good luck this cycle!

Good luck everyone!!
I'll be testing on the 16th if AF doesn't arrive first.

Hey ladies... I'm on CD 17 and I have been using cheap opks and been getting faint lines for days.. so today I bought clear blue and did not get my smily face... been on clomid this cycle and it has been pretty painful somedays... does anyone have clue what's going on?

If you could add me for the 2nd of May, that would be great 😊 GL everyone :dust:

Hey ladies... I'm on CD 17 and I have been using cheap opks and been getting faint lines for days.. so today I bought clear blue and did not get my smily face... been on clomid this cycle and it has been pretty painful somedays... does anyone have clue what's going on?

I would ask this in the assisted conception thread aswell, u might get more responses xx

I was going to post about how sad I have been this week thinking about 2 of my losses angelversaries are coming up next week, but I think I better tell you about the happy things going on in my life.

Like Tyler is growing thanks in part to me nagging his pediatrician about him seeing an endocrinologist. Ty is short and my twins were almost the same height as him. In fact last year Peyton and him were the same height. Well any way Ty was started on Norditropin every day a year ago and he went from 4' 7" to 5' as of today. He also started testosterone shots. That is in a set of 4 for 12 weeks. For those that don't know he was born with his aorta and pulmonary arteries switched, a small aorta, small right ventricle, and many holes that kept him alive for 3.5 weeks until he finally saw a cardiologist and got his heart defects diagnosed. But because of it being so long his blood oxygen level was only 40% at that time and so he ended up with a lot of brain atrophy and this why his body didn't get the signals to make the growth hormone or testosterone. But any way I am so happy that in just over 5 inches he will be taller than me!

Trent is finally in love, yes love! He has been dating his gf since January, but has known her for years. He has talked to me about it and he is already talking to me about getting engaged to her one day. He hasn't had a lot of luck with gf's and he hasn't ever talked like this about any either.

Peyton and Eli are excited about a field trip to a planetarium next week. They are excited about it.

Lennox still loves his Transformers and keeps telling me he is getting more for his birthday and for Christmas. Lol

How is everyone?

New here! AF is due in 2 days and after she leaves we will start TTC our third! I'll be testing May 22nd, if I can hold out that long. Good luck everyone

Ladies looks like I'm just a cheerleader this month. Midwife appointment yesterday drew 6 tubes of blood to check to see if it's clotting that's causing miscarriage. Even if normal she wants me to take baby aspirin as soon as I get a bfp. I also have to go have levels drawn right away for progesterone as well.

She says to wait one full cycle and I guess I agree since I just finished the first AF since December. Hoping for a lucky may for everyone else

Update... called Dr today and told him what's going on he told me to come to his office right then. He checked me for cysts or a mass on ovaries. He said everything was normal. I am still not sure if I have ovulated... the thing that bothers me most is that I have gained 11 pounds since April 9th. I keep telling myself that it's the steroids fault lol. Needless to say I still do not know what's going on with me!! Ugh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->