May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

Hi All!

I'm testing on May 9th, please add me!

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Hi, please can I be added into this group :) I'll be starting to test 1st May, I'll be 9dpo and very impatient! I got + with my girls at 10dpo, so here's hoping! Good luck to everyone :) x

Hi ladies

I'm unexpectedly back here after a whoopsie. I'll be testing on May 5th if I can hold out that long, and if AF hasn't shown up before that.

I'm feeling pretty nervous. We had decided to wait until October this year to start ttc #2, but contraception failed.

Good luck!!

I am thinking I ovulated on the 19th. Yesterday my temp waS 96.90 This morning it was 97.97 . My temp has never been that high. Today would make me 6dpo. Is this a good thing??? I decided after this month I would not take the clomid again. I had some pretty bad pain that came with it. I am still learning the charting deal so any input is appreciated.. Thanks and baby dust to all.

Hi everyone! Hubby and I just decided to try for #2 - DD will be 3 in September. I think I'm currently 3dpo and I'll probably test on May 7th. Good luck to you all!

Hi all, had my +OPK today! :happydance: Please put me down for 8th I'll be about 12dpo

Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone :) I'll be testing on May 5th, can you please add me? Thanks!

Finally ovulated. Will still be testing on the 10th.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/D16E09A7-D2EE-4590-AC71-A75D04C8F7EF.png_zps2tz7ezae.jpeg

Hey ladies, can I join? I'm still waiting for my first af after a mmc on 28 March so hoping she arrives soon so I can test in May! I'm pretty sure I'll be testing toward the very end of the month but will update when af has finally arrived!!! Good luck everyone!

:dust:

Hi ladies! How is everyone? After a 6-7 month hiatus and us not actively ttc, we have decided to try again (and boy have we been trying lol).
Can you put me down for May 13th please and thanks? I'm going to try hold out until then - and hopefully the witch does too!

:hi: Can you add me too? Testing May 10th on Mother's Day! :)

Evening. Um I tested early. I'm pregnant! I did soy iso, and it worked for me! good luck to everyone xxx

Congrats Lucy!!! How many dpo when you got your BFP?

I'm back. Testing May 9th. Thank you! Hopefully I can hold out to test! :) I posted a pic of my chart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member