May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

Congrats Lucy!

I am CD20 today, and via Glow my peak day was yesterday. DH and I have been bd'ing so if the egg was meant to be had, we will get it. :haha:

I had lots of EWCM the last few days, so thinking we have a very good chance. Now I am officially in the 2WW.

9po afternoon test lol feel free to be brutally honest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 24
Congrats Lucy! & Thanks for adding me Danni. I'm only on CD 4 and I'm so impatient to be able to :sex: According to my chart I don't ovulate until May 8th, which is also my son's 2nd birthday so maybe that will take my mind off of the wait. I guess I am overly excited since this is our first month TTC so it's new and I never joined a group like this when trying for our other two. It's nice to have people who can relate. :hugs:

Welcome tinaplustwo!!! This thread is full of fabulous women with lots of advice and positivity!! Baby dust headed your way dear!!!

Hey I'll be testing around May 8th.. Fingers crossed for you all in May x

Hey Dannixo, I think you missed my post. Can you please add me for May 5th?

lucyloo, congrats!!!

Congrats Lucy!

I couldn't post yesterday but I did get CHs. This is my chart as of today.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/AA1DA29B-F32B-47B2-95F8-5D8CD9BBF3DF.png_zpsxjpvdio5.jpeg

Just tested. Stark bfn for me today.
But consisting I was being positive opks at the beginning of the week and I had a second temp rise on Monday morning, I'm hoping maybe I just ovulated ridiculously late (cd29), and that I'm still in with a chance.
Have to buy more hpts now, so won't be testing for another week or so I think cuz the only thing I have left is a clear blue digital which I don't want to waste.

Yay my first af since mc arrived today so I will hopefully be testing on 28 May! Exciting! Good luck everyone!!x

Babylove... you are the only one that I have ever heard of being excited to see af lol

I know! Haha. Don't worry this was a one off!! Now I'd like her never to show again! Well for 9 months at least!!

Hey Ladies! I had a positive opk yesterday and AF is due May 15. Can you put me down for May 13 test day? Congrats Lucy on your :bfp:! and yay babylove for finally getting AF and you can start tracking your cycle again! It totally sucks being in limbo so that's great for you!! :dust: to all!

Hello ladies! This is my 3rd cycle ttc #2. I am currently 4 dpo and will be testing on the 9th.

Hope it's not too late to join you ladies?

I'll be testing on the 29th May. Ok that's a lie, that's when af is due but I'll more that likely be poas way before then lol.

I'm so excited, this is my sixth cycle ttc#2 and our first round of clmid this time.

Good luck ladies :flower:

Hi ladies, It's my third month ttc, I had a positive opk April 22 & 23. I would like to say that I am not testing until I miss af on May 9th but it's soooo hard to wait. Hopefully it's not too late to join.

May I join? I'm either 13/15 dpo today and af due today or tomorrow. So far no sore boobs which is weird, but I did have a core biopsy done maybe they took too much. No af cramps except light twinges here and there. I have a uti which is really messing with my symptom spotting..I also think I'll be late because of it. Ugh I was so hopefull this month too. Good luck to all of you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->