May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

:bfn: on a FRER this morning, 14 days past IUI, no spotting, so sign of AF yet, I don't feel any symptoms of anything. Weird. Now I have to get ready to cuddle my coworker's new baby girl.

Hello everyone, I haven't been on in a while as I've just been trying to keep low and keep my mind away from TTC. After the fact that my doctor wanted me to do a lap and go straight to IVF because he said I wouldn't be able to have a child again naturally, it really got me down because I knew in my heart he was wrong.

So at 8dpo, I went to sleep at 7dpo I went to sleep at 6:30pm, extremely tired, woke up yesterday at 8dpo at 3am and had this feeling as I should test, I did. I saw something but I figured eh, it's just a shadow or something or I have sleepys in my eyes. 9dpo today, this is what I got. (and naturally, I didn't even start any treatments or meds or anything)

Attachments

• kgyay.jpg
    kgyay.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
Still spotting, but cramps have started. I know that witch is coming.

HI

I was down for 8th May after my first + OPK this cycle..but then had 3 separate +....thought I was out joined the June group...

Approx 10dpo according to last + OPK and sure I can see lines :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 23
:witch: has arrived, 2 days late, just in time for the holiday. Of course, she wasn't invited.

I'm out, af got me yesterday.

Massive congratulations to all the bfps and for us poor unfortunates that didn't I Hope June is our month.

:dust:

Hey ladies, I got a bfp yesterday at 10dpo and this today :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• wow 11dpo pregnant.jpg
    wow 11dpo pregnant.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
Sorry posting late.. AF arived on 5/22. On to the next cycle. Good luck to all who are still in the TWW.

Sorry to all the ladies caught by the :witch:. :dust: to all of you!!!!
Congrats to all the :bfp:s!!!

I'm sitting here shocked bc I have a :bfp:! I seriously cannot believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->