May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

Congrats Navy! H&H 9 mths!

I'm out, :witch: arrived. GL to those still testing! x

Huge congrats Navy!! That is so exciting for you!!!:happydance: Has given me hope that just because you get a negative 10dpo etc doesn't mean you're out for the month!! All the best for you with your pregnancy!

Sorry to all of those that have had the dreaded witch arrive! Here's hoping next month brings all of you bfp's :flower:

Navyladybug congratulations, seeing those words staring back is awesome. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Afm - dpo and tested, bfn as expected but feeling hopeful about this cycle!
IMG_20150519_091116.jpg

I'd like to join, I am testing this month :) I'll be testing on the 22nd. Good luck to everybody!

:bfn: today at 12DPO.

If I didn't even see a faint line should I count myself out? I feel like I should have at least something there. :cry:

:bfn: today at 12DPO.

If I didn't even see a faint line should I count myself out? I feel like I should have at least something there. :cry:

I got a super super faint line at 12DPO, so faint that I wasn't even sure my Digi would work and I was shocked it did! Hang in there, you're not out til :witch: shows!!! Fxed for you!!

Congrats Navy x

I'm out, my beany didn't stick.. Devastated :cry:

Hope everyone is doing good! I had a weird clear evap at 7dpo and haven't tested since, and today at 12dpo I got a BFP. I'm beyond grateful :cloud9: I honestly thought I was getting a UTI and AF but am pleasantly surprised! Hoping everyone here gets their BFP very soon! :hugs:

Hello ladies. 13DPO today and I thought I may have seen a very, almost invisible line on my HPT. I took an FRER but that was clearly negative. Now I'm starting to see things bec I want it so badly :(

Who here has gotten a good line then took a test a few days later and gotten a fainter one, even with FMU? I got a faint but fairly good line on an IC and my Digi said pregnant with the same urine on Mon, I took a FRER today and the line is very faint, but lighter than I think a FRER should be at 14DPO. I'm really scared, I don't want to lose this baby :cry::cry::nope:

Got my bfp <3 11 DPO. Will be testing on May 22nd too, hopefully it will be darker then.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member