May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

Hope everyone is doing good! I had a weird clear evap at 7dpo and haven't tested since, and today at 12dpo I got a BFP. I'm beyond grateful :cloud9: I honestly thought I was getting a UTI and AF but am pleasantly surprised! Hoping everyone here gets their BFP very soon! :hugs:

Congratulations!

Who here has gotten a good line then took a test a few days later and gotten a fainter one, even with FMU? I got a faint but fairly good line on an IC and my Digi said pregnant with the same urine on Mon, I took a FRER today and the line is very faint, but lighter than I think a FRER should be at 14DPO. I'm really scared, I don't want to lose this baby :cry::cry::nope:

Hi Navy <3 I would wait 3 days to retest if possible. I am praying for you that your beany will stick!

Since I have a history of miscarriage, I went ahead and went into the Dr today. Pee test was neg (but I had just peed an hour before, so not really surprised but still worried) and they did a blood test to check my levels. I get the results tomorrow

Since I have a history of miscarriage, I went ahead and went into the Dr today. Pee test was neg (but I had just peed an hour before, so not really surprised but still worried) and they did a blood test to check my levels. I get the results tomorrow

You are in my thoughts <3 :flower:

Hello ladies. 13DPO today and I thought I may have seen a very, almost invisible line on my HPT. I took an FRER but that was clearly negative. Now I'm starting to see things bec I want it so badly :(
I'm out. AF arrived a day early :(

So disappointing :(
Keep us posted

The :witch: got me this afternoon... Not by surprise after the major temp drop this morning. :(
Best of luck to those still waiting for their bfp!

Hi ladies, so sorry for those that AF arrived. Congratulations to everyone that got their BFP. I just got off bcp on 4/25/15 and I'm not sure what and when things will happen. If all is on schedule. AF will be Friday 5/22. I had some cramping last week, which is unheard of for me, but I know things will be off from stopping the pill. Anyways, I think I'm going to test either Friday or Saturday. If AF arrives, it'll be okay. There is always next month :winkwink:

My test today after 5 hr hold ... bleh. Just torturing myself.

Attachments

• SAM_602144.jpg
    SAM_602144.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
:bfn: this morning, 12 days past IUI. I still got a couple days, but already trying to get the money for IUI#3, I just don't feel any symptoms.

Took another test today and while I'm still waiting on results, the test made me feel so much better.

Top is todays test, bottom is yesterdays. Same hour hold with FMU
https://i.imgur.com/Jl0Mpkr.jpg

I'm sorry for your sad news FabPop :(

Navy - I'm hoping for the best for you! The top test looks good!

AFM - 8dpo today and bfn. I'll be testing again tomorrow. I'm going out of town for the weekend and hoping to NOT bring tests. Dont want to worry about this all weekend. But, we'll see. Might just have to take the tests along.

Thanks for ur kind words ladies xx Good luck to the rest of u xx

Took another test today and while I'm still waiting on results, the test made me feel so much better.

Top is todays test, bottom is yesterdays. Same hour hold with FMU
https://i.imgur.com/Jl0Mpkr.jpg

:happydance: great line navy x

Results are in! Everything looks good!! I've made my first OB appt!

Congrats Navy! Very happy for you! :happydance:

AFM: My test this morning was a definite BFN. Nothing on it to really make me think "well, maybe" so I went ahead and made an appointment with my obgyn and that is next Thursday. Until then, no testing. And I started spotting last night, so who knows. :shrug:

Im out this month ladies

:bfn: yesterday and af has shown its ugly face this morning :cry:

Hi ladies,

:cry: I'm 6dpo and pretty sure I'm going to randomly get AF stupidly early.

the nights of 4dpo I had the worst backache I couldnt sleep.
5dpo, crampy again and leg aches and occasional dizziness and a temp drop.
However this morning and EVEN further temp drop below cover line and shivers/dizziness all AF symptoms.:cry:

I don't want to say I'm out as thats daft before a bleed but I've always had consistent temps until the day of af. :dohh:

Attachments

• my chart 6dpo.png
    my chart 6dpo.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
Big big hugs to all the BFN's and huge congrats to those with their BFP's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->