May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

@cutieq if u like that lol I did one better lol..I didn't know I was preg with my girl when I went to doc about my periods being irregular after having my boy who was under a year.. (Due to some of the placenta being left behind and them sorting it out).
Doc sent me for a scan the following week cos I couldn't remember when my last period was (lol) (preg test didn't work that time for me).

When I went for scan the following week it turns out I was preg and I was 13wks.. I had no signs at all.. (Until I found out lol)..
My mum never knew she was expecting with i'ver of my older brothers until she went into labour and her waters broke lol.

That's why I'm wary as I'm unsure if the preg test will work.

@cutieq if u like that lol I did one better lol..I didn't know I was preg with my girl when I went to doc about my periods being irregular after having my boy who was under a year.. (Due to some of the placenta being left behind and them sorting it out).
Doc sent me for a scan the following week cos I couldn't remember when my last period was (lol) (preg test didn't work that time for me).

When I went for scan the following week it turns out I was preg and I was 13wks.. I had no signs at all.. (Until I found out lol)..
My mum never knew she was expecting with i'ver of my older brothers until she went into labour and her waters broke lol.

WOW! The way I feel about testing early, I'm sure I'll be 9 months with swollen ankles before I know.

WOW! The way I feel about testing early, I'm sure I'll be 9 months with swollen ankles before I know.

Im with you! Im a bit hesitant to find out early as I dont want to get my hopes up. But the dr wants to give me the progesterone shots as soon as possible so...I guess I have no choice. Aside from the fact that with my m/c the baby didnt progress past about 8.5 weeks, no heartbeat and there I was at 13 weeks thinking everything was a-ok as I had no bleeding or cramping. I ended up needing a d&c as my body just didnt want to let the pregnancy go. So, I suppose trying to get a bfp early is for the best. I put on a good optimistic front but I am absolutely terrified though, if we're being honest.

@macy, that's a good point. I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing early. I think because mine haven't ever really progressed far enough (4w), I'm jaded. As I sit here and say I won't test early, I managed to purchase some test strips but I'm going to try, try, try with all my might!

I'm still here too, 4 dpo and really not feeling anything yet. Constipation from O is gone, happens every month. Cm is clear and watery, had a little bit of white creamy just after O but it's gone.

Sorry to disappoint girls but I think other than 1 day of a shocking headache round about implantation time I really didn't feel much this time!!

I'll check my symptoms again for you if you like :)

Right now I'm feeling really nauseous all day long :/ it let's up for about half an hour after a large meal but that's it :/

I've had a tiny bit of dark spotting (like 1-2 wipes a day) which is exactly like my first pg which resulted in DS, & symptoms are stronger than ever so in hoping it's a good sign. I'll ring the EPU tomorrow to see if I can get a scan soon. Will drop back in & let you know how it goes- keep your fingers crossed for me :)

I miss you guys! I'm in some threads but one that's far too busy like your June one & others that aren't busy enough!! Lol

Hoping you all get your bfps this month :) xxx

@macy, that's a good point. I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing early. I think because mine haven't ever really progressed far enough (4w), I'm jaded. As I sit here and say I won't test early, I managed to purchase some test strips but I'm going to try, try, try with all my might!

Im sure I will end up testing early anyway too.
Im really sorry about your loss this past month cutie :( I cant imagine the letdown. I am actually not too familiar with chemical pregnancies or exactly what they are...something else to worry about I guess. I wish they would have taught us more about this stuff in sex ed class back in school.

FYI:

1-6dpo: nothing out of the ordinary (trying not to ss!!)
7dpo: terrible headache making me dizzy. Sore feeling across uterus when walking too fast. (This has still not gone away)
8dpo: headache still (less so) & indigestion in afternoon. Itchy legs/tummy.
9dpo: pinches/cramps/AF type feeling. Moody. Sneezes/sore eyes like hayfever but goes away again.
10dpo: Lotiony cm. Feeling lightheaded/dizzy/headachey + slight stiff jaw (but not the same as last 2 PGs) & miserable/moody. Metallic taste in mouth in the afternoon & at dinner- did I burn my mouth?
11dpo: slight headache, bloat, feel like AF coming. Slightest jaw/tooth ache on right hand cheek. Pinchy twinges. Agonising foot cramp while driving home- along second to last toe from calf. Faint BFP on ICs- is this it?
12dpo: needed a wee twice in the night but could only go once due to testing! Faint, but certain BFP on asda test with FMU. Slight twinges & slight back ache. Bloat. Tired- but I was awake at 4am!! lol burps in the day & indigestion after dinner. Felt pregnant today all day- heavy full feeling in uterus & slight back ache. Nipples uncomfortable to lay on by bedtime.
13dpo: slept well. BFP stronger & faster on both asda & IC with FMU. Large amount of lotiony cm after second wee of the day- thought it was blood till I saw it. Sore boobs- sharp pain in right, then both feel uncomfortable in bra. Pregnant feeling in uterus all day- just know. Dry heave before shower this morning. Gassy & burps when stomach is empty (just before meal time even though I'm not hungry). Feeling sick/burpy in bed.
14dpo: slept well. Uncomfortable to lay on my front due to sensitive boobs/bloated tummy. Woken with slight headache & slight ache along cheekbones. Bad gas today .
15dpo: BFP darker this morning. Boobs sore when braless this morning. Twinges, rhs.

@macy I also know how you feel I had two ms at 11wks (few weeks from my scan date).. But both stopped at 10wks.. One I had a d&c ..as the bleeding wouldn't stop.. I think both of mine where blighted ovum (anembryonic pregnancy).. There was no baby's in there the eggs where empty..x.

@5_year_plan thank you:D hope all goes well and u get scanned ASAP..x.

@macy I also know how you feel I had two ms at 11wks (few weeks from my scan date).. But both stopped at 10wks.. One I had a d&c ..as the bleeding wouldn't stop.. I think both of mine where blighted ovum (anembryonic pregnancy).. There was no baby's in there the eggs where empty..x.

Im so sorry for your losses. The eggs were empty...I didnt even know that was possible! That is just terrible. They never told me what caused mine. I was always a little suspicious though because we saw a strong heartbeat at my 8 week appt and then it showed that the day after the appt is when the baby stopped growing. Made me wonder about the safety of those vaginal ultrasounds they do in the beginning. I guess it could be a coincidence but it didnt sit with me well.

Just now experiencing some shooting pains in my uterus, enough that i stopped and grabbed my tummy and said "Ow!"

@macy they never told me iver I just assume (well I know as both times I caught it as it came out (tmi) and I had a good look as they where mine to see if there was a little bean in there but they was both emty that's why I think they was blighted ovum (anembryonic pregnancy) the first one was at hospital and they took it away for testing but they never got back to me.. I recone they just throw it away but said that they'll test just to make me feel better.. The second one was at home ..(the one I bleed and had to go in for d&c.)... I ms naturally with both.. X.

@macy they never told me iver I just assume (well I know as both times I caught it as it came out (tmi) and I had a good look as they where mine to see if there was a little bean in there but they was both emty that's why I think they was blighted ovum (anembryonic pregnancy) the first one was at hospital and they took it away for testing but they never got back to me.. I recone they just throw it away but said that they'll test just to make me feel better.. The second one was at home ..(the one I bleed and had to go in for d&c.)... I ms naturally with both.. X.

They also told me they would be testing but never got back to me. My friend is a nurse and she told me that they dont really look into it until you have 3+ m/cs.

@macy yeah nurse did day this (even though I knew all this as I researched everything..) it's just bad that they would say that and keep you waiting! It just makes us all even more curious.. And wondering all this time if it was anything else like a molar pregnancy!.

But even though that's all in the past.. The little beans will always be remembered.. Time to move on, up and onwards x.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=770989&d=1401546805

A little image I love that gets me through!

It helps! I have my 1 year TTC appointment today. I don't expect much except a lot of talking, but it will feel good to hear it from a doctor.

Cutie - how did your appt go? I have my yearly on Friday & I think I'm going to try to finagle it into a TTC appt as well. I'll have the doctor's attention so I might as well have him look at my chart from last cycle & give me some input & hopefully help me get my BFP in the near future!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->