May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Thanks guys .. Will just have to wait and see and hope that everything happens for the best.. Good luck with your testing!

Guys .. Oh god. I tested this morning (probably 10dpo). Expected a BFN as no symptoms and just don't feel pregnant but I need to test early as I have to start injecting myself with blood thinners as soon as I get a positive.

.. BFP .. The line is fainter than the control line but it's not even super faint - it's definitely there.

Guys I am terrified. My parents are superstitious and having had my "horoscope" read years ago (they are Indian and make major life decisions based on this crap) told me I'd loses first child.

I don't believe in horoscopes but as soon as I heard that - years ago - it really affected me.

First of all - oh my god .. At least right now .. In this second - I'm pregnant. Oh my god.

Second - what are the chances of miscarrying this early? Quite high I imagine? :(

Your chances of miscarrying are no higher than anyone else's, so just try & enjoy it. Good luck & hope you have a h&h 9mos

Xxx

hello, is this thing on? anyone still in here? :flower:

I know a couple of you are in the June thread, but I wanted to check on my May ladies.

CD8 for me. 10 long more days until I O. Trying not to think about it too much this cycle after the chemical last month.

I always check back and forth to see if anyone has posted... X.

I missed you ladies!! I wasn't sure if anyone still reads. FX for June.

5_Year, you're 6 weeks. How awesome! How are things going?

I still check in too. That June thread can get a bit intense sometimes!

5 year - I hope you're well

5 year, how are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet? Hope you are doing great!

@5_year_plan have you noticed any tightening feeling when you fell pregnant and /or. During ovulation? uterus.contractions ?....as I have noticed this the past couple of days (not had this before apart from when having Brixton hicks back in the day lol).. and I'm cd11.. (Fertile week).. (Defiantly not gas lol)..x.

@5_year_plan have you noticed any tightening feeling when you fell pregnant and /or. During ovulation? uterus.contractions ?....as I have noticed this the past couple of days (not had this before apart from when having Brixton hicks back in the day lol).. and I'm cd11.. (Fertile week).. (Defiantly not gas lol)..x.

haha 5_year, inquiring minds want to know. I agree the June thread gets a little intense sometimes. Glad you ladies are still here!

I'm still here too!!! Agree on the June thread!! I don't usualy go on much during the weekend & I was reading posts for almost an hour to catch up!!! It's crazy!!!!!

I'm still here too!!! Agree on the June thread!! I don't usualy go on much during the weekend & I was reading posts for almost an hour to catch up!!! It's crazy!!!!!

Welp. We can just keep this one rolling. I may update the title, but I don't think it matters much!

I start testing OPK on Saturday. My digital doesn't come until the 10th and I only have 2 cheapies and I refuse to spend any more money :(

On a happy note, I have my 1 year TTC appointment tomorrow :happydance:

Where do you guys get your cheapie hpts??? I feel like Im wasting money buying them at the drug store...

I get my cheapies on Amazon, but I'm in France and they're sent from the UK. I assume there are similar tests on amazon.com in bulk.

7 DPO : feelin' a bit woozy and drowsy. May just be the elevated progesterone at this point in the cycle.

Where do you guys get your cheapie hpts??? I feel like Im wasting money buying them at the drug store...

I got mine from Amazon last month. They absolutely were showing a line, but they're just SO frustrating. I would almost like to just wait for a FRER to be able to pick up. I think I paid about $5 for 20 hpts. I would order some cheap O test. I think I'm about to purchase these actually -

they're the same brand of hpts, I had last month and they worked perfectly fine.

I get my cheapies on Amazon, but I'm in France and they're sent from the UK. I assume there are similar tests on amazon.com in bulk.

7 DPO : feelin' a bit woozy and drowsy. May just be the elevated progesterone at this point in the cycle.

woozy and drowsy are good! when are you planning to test?

I got my opks and preg tests strips from amozon I don't think my preg test strips work lol I don't even get a control line.. (Got them in bulk but the opks worked fine I have loads left over lol).. I'm just waiting to see if anything really makes me gag/puts me off so I'll hopefully know lol).

Some one I know (old school pal) I asked her if she had any signs and she no as she has irregular periods so it never crossed her mind...(she has a girl who's ten - well she was going in to have a back op last week and doc turned round and told her they can't do it because she's pregnant..) .. She had no signs, she and her new partner had a scan done on Sunday and she is seven weeks...

Test? Hmmm... If the weather holds out, we're going to the seaside for the weekend, so it's a question of whether I pack my last HPT or not... If I'm really brave I won't take it and test when we get back - I'll be 15 DPO! But I'm pretty sure I'll know from my temps by 11 DPO since I usually have a steady decline a couple days before AF. So if my temp is still high on Friday, I'll test on Saturday!

No5, I love stories like that! Sometimes I wish I didn't know anything about TTC or symptoms, would just feel weird and then... SURPRISE! The Clinical Guard brand I purchased works well for opk & hpt. I've gotten positive and accurate results on both and they're super cheap!

I'm not testing early this cycle. After 2 chemicals, it's just to painful to get my hopes up.

Frenchie, can't wait for you to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->