May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

taking the weekend off from testing and hopefully thinking about TTC. Going to my brother's house and I'm leaving the pee sticks behind. AF is due Monday, so I'll start back testing then. Got another BFN this morning and need a little break to keep my spirits up!

Cutieq - Enjoy your weekend!!! I can't wait for you to test again. I'm still very hopeful for you this cycle!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks deal! I lifted my own spirits a bit. In feb when I had my chemical I started to spot on cd34 and got my first faint line. I'm cd31 now so I could have a few days before I see anything. Wishful thinking!

Enjoy your weekend cutieq, whatever will be and all that :)

Well ladies - I'm officially looking at June for my BFP. The :witch: got me this morning. I had my pity party yesterday when I knew it was coming so I'm truly all good today & look forward to my bfp in June!! Good luck to everyone still in it for May!!!!!

Im sorry to hear that Deal :(
Can we start a new thread for June for those of us that didntget our bfps? Would love to be tww buddies with you ladies again!

I think a June thread is a fabulous idea. I'm accessing this on my phone right now but if/when I get in front of a computer I'll try to figure out how to start a new thread :)

Boo witch Deal. Glad your spirits are up. That's what matters!

Did you ladies ever start a June thread? I definitely had a chemical this month. Ready for June!

I haven't started one has anyone else?! We need to get one going ASAP! Well Cutie - we can be cycle buddies again :) you make for great company!!

I haven't started one has anyone else?! We need to get one going ASAP! Well Cutie - we can be cycle buddies again :) you make for great company!!

thanks! I joined a June one - I see you're on that. I also sent you a friend request. We got this! :thumbup:

The thread is June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! (I dont know how to link it)

Its a pretty big group, if you guys want to start our own I would join up too.

@cutieq what are the signs for a chemical ? X

@cutieq what are the signs for a chemical ? X

Really no major signs unfortunately. Spotting and a line fainter than when you noticed your BFP. I also had really bad cramping the last time - felt like horrible gas. None of that this time though. The main indicators were spotting and a fading line.

Guys .. Oh god. I tested this morning (probably 10dpo). Expected a BFN as no symptoms and just don't feel pregnant but I need to test early as I have to start injecting myself with blood thinners as soon as I get a positive.

.. BFP .. The line is fainter than the control line but it's not even super faint - it's definitely there.

Guys I am terrified. My parents are superstitious and having had my "horoscope" read years ago (they are Indian and make major life decisions based on this crap) told me I'd loses first child.

I don't believe in horoscopes but as soon as I heard that - years ago - it really affected me.

First of all - oh my god .. At least right now .. In this second - I'm pregnant. Oh my god.

Second - what are the chances of miscarrying this early? Quite high I imagine? :(

Guys .. Oh god. I tested this morning (probably 10dpo). Expected a BFN as no symptoms and just don't feel pregnant but I need to test early as I have to start injecting myself with blood thinners as soon as I get a positive.

.. BFP .. The line is fainter than the control line but it's not even super faint - it's definitely there.

Guys I am terrified. My parents are superstitious and having had my "horoscope" read years ago (they are Indian and make major life decisions based on this crap) told me I'd loses first child.

I don't believe in horoscopes but as soon as I heard that - years ago - it really affected me.

First of all - oh my god .. At least right now .. In this second - I'm pregnant. Oh my god.

Second - what are the chances of miscarrying this early? Quite high I imagine? :(

Congrats!! Stay positive. Please don't think about losing it already :) focus your thoughts on a healthy, happy 9 months.

Posted too soon. It's normal to be nervous. Unfortunately I don't know the stats, but don't think about that stuff. You can't affect it either way. Take it all in and call your doctor. Congrats and keep us posted!

Congratulations!
The chances of miscarriage in a first pregnancy are something like 20%. I believe it drops once you get to the 2nd trimester.
I know m/c is scary, especially in your 1st pregnancy. I actually have experience with this as I lost my first pregnancy. On the bright side, the dr told me it is unlikely to affect future pregnancies and they dont "worry" until you have had 3+ m/cs.
Sorry I dont have better advice but just know you arent alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->