• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

The whole cervix checking thing baffles me. I can't grasp it. I feel like I don't know what I'm looking for or something. I notice BD is "tender" at certain times of the month usually durring my fertile window but idk if we're doing something different bc we're trying? I know what you mean about " soft pillows " lol but I don't think I've felt it "in place". I think I give up after I O according to FF.

Checking CM? HA! The first month we TTC I was so excited bc I was seeing CM a lot we still BD every day and I would check and check and I gotta elf so excited I thought I was going to get my BFP....yeah what I was seeing was semen 😕😑 idiot.
I don't understand how you check it while BD bc obv you're going to have something there so how do you know if it's your CM or the man juice? ( ew I said that! ) lol.

I went into this having no clue about CM or my Cervix & it's various positions. I'm trying my best to figure it all out but I still doubt myself sometimes. I think after a couple cycles I'll understand my body a little better...I hope!!! And Cutieq I will be shouting from the rooftops once I know I O'ed!!! I am hoping that it's more sooner than later Fx!!!!!

Lol @cutieq

(TMI)
@MegNE922 semen has a smell .. Cm doesn't smell .. Semen also want stick together when you check.. It'll also soak in..(some men's semen can sometimes be thickish and stringy but this may be due to dehydration..mainly!. ..)..

@deal9027
The cervix is always moving so can't really tell..(not sure if anyone can really tell with there's as it's always on the move lol.).
Only can tell mainly from the opening.. But I know when AF is coming as cervix will be very low and then go up a bit then come down and stay there and will be tightly closed..until AF has finished.. X..

Lol @cutieq

(TMI)
@MegNE922 semen has a smell .. Cm doesn't smell .. Semen also want stick together when you check.. It'll also soak in..(some men's semen can sometimes be thickish and stringy but this may be due to dehydration..mainly!. ..)..

@deal9027
The cervix is always moving so can't really tell..(not sure if anyone can really tell with there's as it's always on the move lol.).
Only can tell mainly from the opening.. But I know when AF is coming as cervix will be very low and then go up a bit then come down and stay there and will be tightly closed then open a bit..until AF has finished.. Then it'll move back up and on the move again lol...X..

lol yea I pretty much gave up on CM and cervix. I can say that if anything SUPER weird happens or changes, I'll know because it's almost always the exact same. I get creamy and watery at times, but i've never seen EWCM. I too had some "man juice" and thought it was EWCM

We use preseed to help in that area, because I was afraid I didn't have enough EWCM to push those little guys on through. YAY for all the fertileness. Hopefully we'll all get lucky this month. We literally BD 3 times yesterday. Sometimes I'm ashamed to type that hahaha. I'm sure we'll get in lots more sessions between now and Monday. We pretty much go everyday unless AF is here. No stress, we just hump like rabbits.

I'm afraid it might be too much, but everything I've read said that unless there's a problem with one of us, it should be fine.

LOL cutie, at least you have covered all your bases so to speak. You got this!
Still no symptoms or pms here. A random note is that I had ketchup with my dinner and thought it tasted very off. It actually tasted really gross and weird to me. I think we may have inadvertantly changed brands though ha!

Still no symptoms or pms here. A random note is that I had ketchup with my dinner and thought it tasted very off. It actually tasted really gross and weird to me. I think we may have inadvertantly changed brands though ha!

I got another faint OPK this afternoon. Still being positive I will O but who knows. Hopefully that ketchup is the start of lots more weird BFP symptoms!

haha.. I also don't know what i'm doing when it comes to checking CP.. i give up!

4dpo here.. no symptoms yet. I know it's rather early. hopefully after this weekend ill notice some differences! I do notice i have had creamy cm today, but I had that last month too so I know that isn't a sign of preg for me.

Thanks No5. I know when I saw it didn't have a smell at all which is why I got excited it was kinda sticky/globby. I only ever had it when we BD then checked the next am. Idk either way it didn't work.

I'm only on CD9 according to FF should O monday.
My hub came home an told me May is the most horney month bc the weather changes & the suns out more. So more babies are made Lol. Idk where he got that from but I don't hate it.

@MegNE922

Check out these links on cm I find them very useful..x.

https://www.cervicalrelief.com/cervical-mucus-changes/

https://mikadokids.com/pregnancy/the-cervical-mucus/

(I read somewhere that when the cervixs moves round it's because it is sucking up the semen/sperm that pools around the corners lol I guess that dose make sense to why it's always on move .. It's like a Hoover so to speak lol). Maybe it has a radar senser lol and puffs out to stop any swimmers draining out :D. (As sperm thrive in cosy wet warm places).

Thanks for the link. OPK got a little darker but still not positive yet.

I really disliked the ketchup on my lunch today- just tasted vinegary & sharp :/ lol

But it was out of a sachet & they're never nice are they? Lol

Xxx

I really disliked the ketchup on my lunch today- just tasted vinegary & sharp :/ lol

But it was out of a sachet & they're never nice are they? Lol

Xxx

That is how it tasted to me too. Almost sour like it had gone bad. I think we usually buy Heinz though, not Hunts. Or is it the other way around? Lol. No idea but it was nasty!

the ketchup convo is cracking me up! I'm a lover of condiments. Packets are horrible :growlmad:

Tested for OPK again this morning. Getting darker but not there yet! Should be just around the corner. Hubby and I met at home for lunch today (we try to meet for lunch at least once per week). We ate pretty quickly, he suggested BD. I figured.. why not! :baby: Based on my ticker, this should be one of my most fertile days :happydance: He commented that I'm a lot wetter there. I've been using Preseed but didn't use any today at lunch so maybe there's some EWCM in there that I didn't know about.

the ketchup convo is cracking me up! I'm a lover of condiments. Packets are horrible :growlmad:

Tested for OPK again this morning. Getting darker but not there yet! Should be just around the corner. Hubby and I met at home for lunch today (we try to meet for lunch at least once per week). We ate pretty quickly, he suggested BD. I figured.. why not! :baby: Based on my ticker, this should be one of my most fertile days :happydance: He commented that I'm a lot wetter there. I've been using Preseed but didn't use any today at lunch so maybe there's some EWCM in there that I didn't know about.

Ok preseed is AWESOME. I like using it even when not ttc because it feels so natural and doesnt irritate you down there like others can. We ran out awhile ago and I have been too cheap to shell out the 20 bucks for another tube...

We use conceive plus rather than preseed. I'm not convinced tbh, find it a bit sticky & seems to disappear a bit quick but it's worked for us twice before so I'll be sticking with it!! Lol

X

I think I got my positive this morning but my gut tells me it should be a little darker. DTD this morning and will later today and tomorrow. Hopefully we covered all the bases!

How are you ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
So I had the brilliant idea this morning to eat my breakfast out of a FRUIT BOWL. I put my yogurt directly into half a canteloupe. I started scarfing it down like this is the best idea Ive ever had...and then...I started feeling nauseous. Like, get this away from me now Im going to vomit sick. Then I ended up with diarrhea... Not sure if this is a sign or the fruit bowl just wasnt a good idea after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->